Anyone else like using the "email notification" when subscribing to a thread?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
That way you don't have to keep checking to see who replied to your thread when you can be notified in email. With all the social media sites and numerous message boards how could a website stay in existence without email notification?

That way you don't have to keep checking to see who replied to your thread when you can be notified in email. With all the social media sites and numerous message boards how could a website stay in existence without email notification?

Don't use it.

I use the alert, because I dont' want dozens of emails a day telling me someone responded to a post, or a thread,

Don't use it.

I use the alert, because I dont' want dozens of emails a day telling me someone responded to a post, or a thread,

What alert?

Top corner of the screen, tells you you have an alert, and how many.

Set it up in profile page

Don't use it.

that is what i have also

--LOL

the last thing i would want is to have my email cluttered up with

dumb ass posts by folks like pogo

--LOL

Don't use it.

that is what i have also

--LOL

--LOL

What do you use email for?

Don't use it.

that is what i have also

--LOL

--LOL

for work and personal stuff

not a silly message board

Don't use it.

that is what i have also

--LOL

--LOL

Work and Personal emails are in the same category mongo

So the OP likes Spam.

Who knew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the OP likes Spam.

Who knew?

I also like licking cheese cake off a woman's buttcheeks
How many women have actually allowed you to eat off their ass or sniff their ass?

Well since it's dessert they didn't mind. I would eat a meal off of anyone's ass
Anyone's?

You might want to elaborate!

If was just usually a fruity topping like strawberry or cheese cake. I wouldn't put food on someone's ass

So the OP likes Spam.

Who knew?

How many women have actually allowed you to eat off their ass or sniff their ass?

Well since it's dessert they didn't mind. I would eat a meal off of anyone's ass
Anyone's?

If was just usually a fruity topping like strawberry or cheese cake. I wouldn't put food on someone's ass
Fbj must have been in prison.

Anyone's?

Fbj must have been in prison.

There is nothing about a grown man that turns me on.

So the OP likes Spam.

Who knew?

Anyone's?

Do you really want the answer to that? :lol: May not be a good idea.

I don't want emails either and can't figure out how to stop all emails from here and don't come to the site because of them. And don't always believe that just because it says someone is online & on site, is really here. I know a lot of times I'll sign on, but then walk away, while still signed on. Sometimes for hours.

Don't use it.

that is what i have also

--LOL

--LOL

Work and Personal emails are in the same category mongo

dont be silly they are two different things

it is not okay unless you are a libtard to

be doing personal things on work time for example