Anybody know what will happen when the IDF rolls into GAZA soon

That is not feasible. Could it be done? Yes.

Should it be done? Hell to the fuck no.

Europe is having massive problems with Muslims right now due to allowing them in there.

The entire culture of many European countries is in jeopardy of being erased by Rapey Muslim goat molesters.

If they don't wise up and actually fight these goobers? Their heritage and culture will be a thing of the past.

Stick them all in Somalia or Ghana.

Sorry but off topic did you like any of these 5 Pacino movies?? HEAT, SFACE, Carilto ways, Donnie B or Dog DAY
thanks

My question would be, why have there been delays? Answer: because the United States isn't prepared to defend U.S. installations. What a joke and just purely pathetic.

Biden once again fucks up in a foreign country.
The longer Israel waits, the better. Hamas is holed up underground. They need fuel to ventilate their tunnel system. Rushing in too soon will be devastating to the IDF. Better to wait it out and get them when they come up for air.h

But I will make my prediction. The IDF is too stupid to realize that reality. They will rush in, and they will get their asses kicked. A conscripted military force, fighting on the home turf of the enemy. Did Vietnam not teach us anything?

Hamas is playing the long game. It is AIi's rope a dope strategy. The level of casualties the IDF will suffer from a ground invasion will exceed what the Israeli public is willing to accept. Did I mention Vietnam? The radical right wing government of Israel is on their last leg, it will soon be over. A two state solution is the only out.

Any day now.
Are we looking at a massive new Middle EAST WAR ??
Will it only be limited to GAZA

will total regional war break out.

Many American JEWS I see on Twitter are terrified and shellshocked that they are so hated.
When the IDF rolls into Gaza they need to be very careful not to ruin the tires on their wheeled vehicles running onto broken glass or by throwing a track on their tracked vehicles on all that rubble. Right now Gaza is starting to look like Munich, Nurnburg and Mannheim when I first went to Germany in 1958. Looks good!

Any day now.
Are we looking at a massive new Middle EAST WAR ??
Will it only be limited to GAZA

will total regional war break out.

Many American JEWS I see on Twitter are terrified and shellshocked that they are so hated.
Look at this study. Half of our young adults think the genocide of the Jews is justified.

The longer Israel waits, the better. Hamas is holed up underground. They need fuel to ventilate their tunnel system. Rushing in too soon will be devastating to the IDF. Better to wait it out and get them when they come up for air.h

But I will make my prediction. The IDF is too stupid to realize that reality. They will rush in, and they will get their asses kicked. A conscripted military force, fighting on the home turf of the enemy. Did Vietnam not teach us anything?

Hamas is playing the long game. It is AIi's rope a dope strategy. The level of casualties the IDF will suffer from a ground invasion will exceed what the Israeli public is willing to accept. Did I mention Vietnam? The radical right wing government of Israel is on their last leg, it will soon be over. A two state solution is the only out.

In Vietnam we used to flood the tunnels with gasoline. A Bic lighter took care of the rest.

Are you an armchair general? Israel isn't waiting because of potential casualties .. they are waiting because the United States is ill-prepared and it's pathetic.

Forum List

Back