Anybody know what will happen when the IDF rolls into GAZA soon

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Any day now.
Are we looking at a massive new Middle EAST WAR ??
Will it only be limited to GAZA

will total regional war break out.

Many American JEWS I see on Twitter are terrified and shellshocked that they are so hated.

Any day now.

Many American JEWS I see on Twitter are terrified and shellshocked that they are so hated.
It is always a good thing to have one’s eyes opened and this may be the catalyst to bring in the final redemption of the Jews and a trading of populations so to speak.. An influx of millions of Jews for an outflow of millions of arabs if they don’t behave…

It is always a good thing to have one’s eyes opened and this may be the catalyst to bring in the final redemption of the Jews and a trading of populations so to speak.. An influx of millions of Jews for an outflow of millions of arabs if they don’t behave…

Could we reach the point one day that ISRAEL just simply kicks them all to JORDAN and says F it .

how much more can Jews take

War is hell. People wlll die well before their time and their won't be any billionaires on the front lines. Hamas created this situation but our species will never learn. the sooner Hamas is a past-tense term the better for Israels security. I feel sorry for Israel being stuck in that neighbourhood, not even in Midieval England would men with weaons slaughter so many defenseless young people.

My question would be, why have there been delays? Answer: because the United States isn't prepared to defend U.S. installations. What a joke and just purely pathetic.

Biden once again fucks up in a foreign country.

War is hell. People wlll die
1698279353178.png

~S~

Any day now.

Hamas will die, and they probably will use use children for booby traps.

War is hell. People wlll die well before their time and their won't be any billionaires on the front lines. Hamas created this situation but our species will never learn. the sooner Hamas is a past-tense term the better for Israels security. I feel sorry for Israel being stuck in that neighbourhood, not even in Midieval England would men with weaons slaughter so many defenseless young people.
Hamas has billionaires their leader lives in Qatar and lives high on the Muslim hog… Lots of multimilliares as well time will tell how it turns out…

Could we reach the point one day that ISRAEL just simply kicks them all to JORDAN and says F it .

how much more can Jews take
Every generation they rise up against us and every generation they are defeated HAMAN , HAMAS what’s the difference in the end they will disappear like all the others before them and we will still be here… All nations are like the water in the seas … One wave rises up high and then crashes down followed by another wave that takes its place only after a short while to fall as well… Israel is the like the dry land it just carrys on as it always has.. That is the best way I personally can describe it…

You know there will be deaths on both sides, right? Also hostages. Israel doesn't have a choice but it doesn't change the reality of life, death and war. We are a really messed up.species. I pray that the good and innocent suffer minimal casualties. there is also the real potential of this expanding at some point.

You know there will be deaths on both sides, right? Also hostages. Israel doesn't have a choice but it doesn't change the reality of life, death and war. We are a really messed up.species. I pray that the good and innocent suffer minimal casualties. there is also the real potential of this expanding at some point.
If you have a garden and you pull the weeds everyday it does not take a lot of effort to keep the good plants healthy and the garden stable…. However if you neglect your garden and allow the weeds to grow and flourish and choke off the healthy good plants then when you finally get around to cleaning up your garden you are left with very few options of either removing all the plants and starting all over fresh or painstakingly pulling out the weeds one at a time so that the good plants can finally thrive and be all that they could be bearing you much fruit and happiness… Tough choice what is yours if irt was your garden….hmmmm…

Any day now.

I'm pissed off about what's going on in the colleges in America. WTF?!

I had a healthy percentage of friends that were Jewish in school, and wtf is going on here?

One of em, he wasn't even really my friend, he was my friend's little brother. She was a girl.

But one he tells me "Hey man, you and your bros were my heroes".

Because we didn't let the little kids get bullied by white trash and bad blacks.

And yeah, we fought. It wasn't all rainbows and unicorns.

Do you think they can ship them off to Europe or something

IF their is a huge war then ISR can force them out
That is not feasible. Could it be done? Yes.

Should it be done? Hell to the fuck no.

Europe is having massive problems with Muslims right now due to allowing them in there.

The entire culture of many European countries is in jeopardy of being erased by Rapey Muslim goat molesters.

If they don't wise up and actually fight these goobers? Their heritage and culture will be a thing of the past.

Stick them all in Somalia or Ghana.

UK

Germany

Italy

France

Belgium

Sweden

All suddenly have massive muslim populations that do not assimilate to their culture.

New York, Dearborn, Minneapolis, places in Tennessee even.

There has been a concerted, organized effort to seed Muslims in places to raise hell worldwide.

The people that were behind it should be tried and executed. Two of which are Bill Clinton and Obama.

Last edited:
The context of Kirk's quote was his uninvolved stance shocked one

Unfortunately nothing can stop that now

~S~

That is not feasible. Could it be done? Yes.

Should it be done? Hell to the fuck no.

Europe is having massive problems with Muslims right now due to allowing them in there.

The entire culture of many European countries is in jeopardy of being erased by Rapey Muslim goat molesters.

If they don't wise up and actually fight these goobers? Their heritage and culture will be a thing of the past.

Stick them all in Somalia or Ghana.

does hell to F no mean YES

Forum List

Back