I am sure this will be popular

I don't want to party like it is 1999
I want to shop like it is 1999

I am sure this will be popular

I don't want to party like it is 1999
I want to shop like it is 1999
I'd rather do both! :D

New Years Eve 1999.

I'm drinking 2 cases with the girl's brothers that my friend is fucking,(literally right then) plenty of weed, some other girly friends of mine come to visit and we have a lot of fun, and the radio station plays "Stairway to Heaven" for 24 hrs straight.
We partied all night. Good times! :D

I'd rather do both! :D

New Years Eve 1999.

I'm drinking 2 cases with the girl's brothers that my friend is fucking,(literally right then) plenty of weed, some other girly friends of mine come to visit and we have a lot of fun, and the radio station plays "Stairway to Heaven" for 24 hrs straight.
We partied all night. Good times! :D
One of my favorite songs too. I have partied that way myself. I woke up one Sunday to a knock on the door to my apartment. This was around 1959. A honey was at the door wanting to come in. She was one of the town tramps. I never did her. Nobody in the apartment had at the time. I had been invited to a holiday dinner at another girls home. She was underage. It was totally platonic. After meeting her dad and mom, we were close to having the holiday dinner and suddenly her dad wanted me to talk to him. Seems the honey at my door was also there telling the parents she spent all night at my apartment. Big lie. I was told to get out butr allowed to explain. They took my word and the tramp was hustled out of there by her parents. A hell of a way to mess up a holiday. The underage girl would call me and I had to shut her down.

I'd rather do anything 1999. It wasn't that long ago but overall things were better in general.

Forum List

Back