ANYBODY ever seen a story on someone helped by O-Care ANYWHERE? That Librul media my....

Don't get worked up people. Joe should be here soon to tell us how his insurance rocks so that means everyone is covered now.
I was going to say the same thing. What? Has everyone missed the testimonials on this board from random libs?

My company had a meeting a few weeks ago to discuss Insurance optons.
So far since OCare..

Our coverage was dropped.
We had to get a new plan.
My Doctor is no longer in the network.
We got a new plan....
Now end of the year we have to decide yet again on another plan to choose.
They are all different.
One thing is definite.Whichever plan we choose we as an employee will pay more.
And that goes for the company side.Whichever plan or plans are chosen the company will pay more....

I thought this was not going to happen under OCare.

Millions of people who received obamacare subsidies (welfare) last year will soon find out they have to pay taxes on it.

O-care was never about cost control. It was about people control. If you're a TPer and get sick, you're gonna find out you're on obama's shit list and your health care service is gonna be awful.

Yo, FAQ2,

What do you think of the claim that premiums are rising faster than before the ACA passed?
i have to agree.....my plan never went up for 5 years....then last year $98.00 a month....on the first of this year $110.00 a month....but i will not complain about it because this Ins. co. has covered everything put in front of it....so far anyway.....

Yo, FAQ2,

What do you think of the claim that premiums are rising faster than before the ACA passed?

You finally going to admit to being a far left drone?
kosh you are as bad as lakota.....everyone who doesnt agree with him is a "nazicon"....everyone who doesnt agree with you is a "far left drone".....LL may have some pretty Liberal views but he also has a lot of moderate views.....i would not doubt if he has a few conservative ones in there somewhere.....

My company had a meeting a few weeks ago to discuss Insurance optons.
So far since OCare..

Our coverage was dropped.
We had to get a new plan.
My Doctor is no longer in the network.
We got a new plan....
Now end of the year we have to decide yet again on another plan to choose.
They are all different.
One thing is definite.Whichever plan we choose we as an employee will pay more.
And that goes for the company side.Whichever plan or plans are chosen the company will pay more....

I thought this was not going to happen under OCare.

Please post a link to the thread you began about this a few weeks ago. I can't find it. Thanks.

The ACA is not a policy. It's a set of standards that all policies must cover.

The so-called "repeal" will be nothing more than a relaxing of those standards if/when it takes place. Nothing more, nothing less. The ACA is here to stay.

As for this thread, Jesus Christ, you conservatives must either be the most retarded collection of people in the history of the world, gullible enough to believe everyone is as dense as you are (hopefully) pretending to be, or are truly unable/unwilling to read and think for yourself.

The ACA is not a policy. It's a set of standards that all policies must cover.

The so-called "repeal" will be nothing more than a relaxing/altering of those standards if/when it takes place. Nothing more, nothing less. The ACA is here to stay.

As for this thread, Jesus Christ, you conservatives must either be the most retarded collection of people in the history of the world, gullible enough to believe everyone is as dense as you are (hopefully) pretending to be, or are truly unable/unwilling to read and think for yourself.

The above highlighted area is where, in point and fact, your President has said he is willing to work with the Congress to form a better law for Americans.

3 million with pre-existing, 3 million kids on their parents, 5 million poor workers, 6 million on Medicaid, and not a single human interest story...amazing.

lol........you dummy........because there are tens of millions who have been fucked over by this ghey law!!! THOSE are the human interest stories we will be seeing in droves over the next year as this disaster really rolls out.:boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

Many Americans have no idea whats coming.........but they will in the next 2-3 months when their premiums skyrocket by 30% and they get their paychecks and immediately get this :uhh::uhh::uhh: look on their faces!!

3 million with pre-existing, 3 million kids on their parents, 5 million poor workers, 6 million on Medicaid, and not a single human interest story...amazing.

lol........you dummy........because there are tens of millions who have been fucked over by this ghey law!!! THOSE are the human interest stories we will be seeing in droves over the next year as this disaster really rolls out.:boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

Many Americans have no idea whats coming.........but they will in the next 2-3 months when their premiums skyrocket by 30% and they get their paychecks and immediately get this :uhh::uhh::uhh: look on their faces!!
The prices ARE out, lowest price rises in years.Must be in the Fox etc news blackout...

The prices ARE out, lowest price rises in years.Must be in the Fox etc news blackout...

Hmmm.........well then........by the end of the year, we should see the popularity of the law soaring!!!!:rock::rock::rock::eusa_dance:

Hmmm.........well then........by the end of the year, we should see the popularity of the law soaring!!!!:rock::rock::rock::eusa_dance:
Would have already if media dared to run any positive stories. See OP- nothing yet.

Forum List

Back