ANYBODY ever seen a story on someone helped by O-Care ANYWHERE? That Librul media my....

1zgql3.jpg

#2 Only 45k/year. Didn't hear about any of them, either, except from that lying commie Michael Moore.

Only because Michael Moore has no self respect.

He chose to quote the bullshit Harvard study that other Harvard professors called a "stretch".

You bastards can't produce the bodies. This meme has been stinking up the airwaves for ten years. That should be a 1/2 million people.

You can't identify them. They don't exist.

Kinda like the Easter Bunny and a good President Obama.

Didn't read the rest of your post. However, you said "her" twice like you have t-syndrome or something.
Well if an additional "her" in a sentence can cause you such mental confusion...no wonder your thread is a pile of crap.

Oh, no this wasn't my thread. I'm tired of rehearsing why Obamacare is shit, when it's common sense. Everybody, but you knows it. Or do you......Hm.... Could be something there with you.
Do you often make stupid contradictions about yourself????
You claim everyone knows that the ACA is "shit",(quite stupid of you, you have no idea what everybody knows).

You have to "rehearse" what you believe is common sense???...obviously you lack common sense.

Like the woman in the article, you are a liar and full of bullshit.

Or,

I'm really smart and don't have to see proof to know it's true and I'm the one with common sense and I tried to help you libs, but you lack the common sense required? Yup.

FYI, most of the polls are against ACA. That's the majority. You get the point.
Actually your last couple of posts directly contradict your assertion that you are "really smart".

Coming from you that's another way of saying I'm a genius.

True or False Koch Brothers Group Abandons Its Misleading Anti-Obamacare Ads The Nation

In the most glaring case, a spot targeting Democratic Senate candidate Representative Gary Peters, a Michigan woman with leukemia, Julie Boonstra, says she was forced off her old plan and onto Obamacare, which makes her life-saving medications unaffordable. “If I do not receive my medication, I will die,” she says. But the Detroit News found that Boonstra would actually save more than $1000 a year on the ACA plan. (She insists that “can’t be true.”)

Turns out, though, that even this seemingly “fact-checker-proof” ad is rife with falsity, particularly the claim that under Obamacare people are “paying more and getting less.” PolitiFact, noting “signs that the rate of the increase [of premiums] has declined since the law was passed,” said: “Most people on the individual market are getting more benefits under the law. At worst, they’re paying more to get more, though in many cases they’re actually paying less.” It rated the ad as “False.”

I certainly get pissed over stories like this because you NEVER know where the truth is.

She may not save money as she has already found out that one of her drugs is not covered.

She can choose to drop the drug (why would her doctor prescribe it in the first place) or pay more.

The War on Julie Boonstra National Review Online

I wished they'd never run that stupid ad.

Could it be that there is no good news that can be realistically be attributed to obama care?

Let's see. Premiums are up and rising faster than before obamacare. Doctors are leaving the profession, hospitals are closing and that plan Der Fuhrer said I could keep has disappeared.

Could it be that there is no good news that can be realistically be attributed to obama care?

Let's see. Premiums are up and rising faster than before obamacare. Doctors are leaving the profession, hospitals are closing and that plan Der Fuhrer said I could keep has disappeared.

And yet America and the profession of being a Doctor still exists. BUT WE'RE PROBABLY ALL GOING TO DIE!!! :eek:

Considering you have been a rabid supporter of all thing the great Obama does everywhere else on this board, what is the point of this thread?

Don't get worked up people. Joe should be here soon to tell us how his insurance rocks so that means everyone is covered now.

Yo, FAQ2,

What do you think of the claim that premiums are rising faster than before the ACA passed?
I haven't seen anything to prove that they are to be honest. I have seen a lot of claims that they are rising BUT I am not so sure that a real comparison can be made.

From what I have seen, most of the drastic increases in premiums are due to the fact that anything resembling your old policy might very well not exist right now. If you were not covered for a host of things that you felt were unnecessary (and in many cases they are completely unnecessary) but the new rules deem that you must have that coverage than your premiums are going to naturally raise. And raise by a lot.

Deductibles also seems to be a common thread in costs increasing.

The real problem here is that the nation has not been forced into Obamacare compliant plans yet. That is still to come when essentially everyone is moved over. The lions share of the insurance market is in company plans. I don't think we will see everything flush out completely for a few more years as the insurance market adjusts.

Why do you ask?

Yo, FAQ2,

What do you think of the claim that premiums are rising faster than before the ACA passed?
I haven't seen anything to prove that they are to be honest. I have seen a lot of claims that they are rising BUT I am not so sure that a real comparison can be made.

From what I have seen, most of the drastic increases in premiums are due to the fact that anything resembling your old policy might very well not exist right now. If you were not covered for a host of things that you felt were unnecessary (and in many cases they are completely unnecessary) but the new rules deem that you must have that coverage than your premiums are going to naturally raise. And raise by a lot.

The real problem here is that the nation has not been forced into Obamacare compliant plans yet. That is still to come when essentially everyone is moved over. The lions share of the insurance market is in company plans. I don't think we will see everything flush out completely for a few more years as the insurance market adjusts.

Why do you ask?

It is my understanding that every one of those "company plans" is already ACA compliant. If you have information to the contrary, please provide a link.

Yo, FAQ2,

Why do you ask?

It is my understanding that every one of those "company plans" is already ACA compliant. If you have information to the contrary, please provide a link.
I don't - I could be incorrect. I did not think that they were required to do so yet.

Yo, FAQ2,

Why do you ask?

I don't - I could be incorrect. I did not think that they were required to do so yet.

I checked. The are still a very small number of pre-ACA group plans which are being maintained by providers under the grandfather clause. Those employers who are still sponsoring pre-ACA plans......have another 2 years with the option to keep doing so. However, the likelihood that they will is not great. ACA compliant group plans have added benefits for the insured and are not significantly more expensive.....if at all.

It isn't "the real problem" at all.

Forum List

Back