ANYBODY ever seen a story on someone helped by O-Care ANYWHERE? That Librul media my....

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
3 million with pre-existing, 3 million kids on their parents, 5 million poor workers, 6 million on Medicaid, and not a single human interest story...amazing.

3 million with pre-existing, 3 million kids on their parents, 5 million poor workers, 6 million on Medicaid, and not a single human interest story...amazing.

2 points- 99.99% of America hates it, because Obama promised it wasn't going to affect their insurance. We'll that was a load of shit, and now everybody is furious and hates it.

2 - It was mean to cancel everybody's insurance from their employers to create a stop gap for a single payer that will never happen now with the GOP gains in the congress.

Oh this will be the main topic in the next election and you can bet Hilary will run on single payer, which will prevent her from being President, because everybody who's seen a doctor or seen their premiums know what happens when the Federal government gets involved. This will start the reversal and the real cure for access to healthcare and access to "affordble" healthcare for all.

The American people will be all for a 180 turn.

Well I'll give you the story of a lying Conservative Bitch that complaind that the ACA was going to cost her battle with Leukemia.

The subject of the latest debunked Obamacare horror story is finally talking, and of course it's to Fox News. Julie Boonstra is a Michigan resident with leukemia, and she appeared in an Americans For Prosperity ad against Democratic Senate candidate Rep. Gary Peters, saying that Obamacare made her cancer treatment unaffordable because of out of pocket spending. Subsequent fact checking, though, found that her monthly premium payments were essentially cut in half, and the limits the law imposes on out of pocket expenses means that at worse, she'd break even between those costs and her premium saving. The ad also implied she lost access to her doctor, though fact checking determined that her doctor is included in the plan she picked on the exchange.

And as Brian Beutler points out, if the Koch brothers achieved what they're trying to with this and other ads—repeal—then she would really become a victim. The protections she now has under this law—to never be kicked off her health insurance plan, to never have to worry about having health coverage because of her leukemia, having her annual out of pocket expenses limited, and never having to worry about reaching an annual or lifetime cap where her coverage is just cut off—would be gone if the campaign she's participating in succeeds. Which is, yes, insane.

Woman in debunked Obamacare horror story finally speaks ... to Fox News

Last edited:
My cousin said that he can now afford his drugs better because of O care but that is about it.
Everybody else that I know has complaints about it.

Well I'll give you the story of a lying Conservative Bitch that complaind that the ACA was going to cost her her battle with Leukemia.

The subject of the latest debunked Obamacare horror story is finally talking, and of course it's to Fox News. Julie Boonstra is a Michigan resident with leukemia, and she appeared in an Americans For Prosperity ad against Democratic Senate candidate Rep. Gary Peters, saying that Obamacare made her cancer treatment unaffordable because of out of pocket spending. Subsequent fact checking, though, found that her monthly premium payments were essentially cut in half, and the limits the law imposes on out of pocket expenses means that at worse, she'd break even between those costs and her premium saving. The ad also implied she lost access to her doctor, though fact checking determined that her doctor is included in the plan she picked on the exchange.

And as Brian Beutler points out, if the Koch brothers achieved what they're trying to with this and other ads—repeal—then she would really become a victim. The protections she now has under this law—to never be kicked off her health insurance plan, to never have to worry about having health coverage because of her leukemia, having her annual out of pocket expenses limited, and never having to worry about reaching an annual or lifetime cap where her coverage is just cut off—would be gone if the campaign she's participating in succeeds. Which is, yes, insane.

Didn't read the rest of your post. However, you said "her" twice like you have t-syndrome or something.

True or False Koch Brothers Group Abandons Its Misleading Anti-Obamacare Ads The Nation

In the most glaring case, a spot targeting Democratic Senate candidate Representative Gary Peters, a Michigan woman with leukemia, Julie Boonstra, says she was forced off her old plan and onto Obamacare, which makes her life-saving medications unaffordable. “If I do not receive my medication, I will die,” she says. But the Detroit News found that Boonstra would actually save more than $1000 a year on the ACA plan. (She insists that “can’t be true.”)

Turns out, though, that even this seemingly “fact-checker-proof” ad is rife with falsity, particularly the claim that under Obamacare people are “paying more and getting less.” PolitiFact, noting “signs that the rate of the increase [of premiums] has declined since the law was passed,” said: “Most people on the individual market are getting more benefits under the law. At worst, they’re paying more to get more, though in many cases they’re actually paying less.” It rated the ad as “False.”

True or False Koch Brothers Group Abandons Its Misleading Anti-Obamacare Ads The Nation

In the most glaring case, a spot targeting Democratic Senate candidate Representative Gary Peters, a Michigan woman with leukemia, Julie Boonstra, says she was forced off her old plan and onto Obamacare, which makes her life-saving medications unaffordable. “If I do not receive my medication, I will die,” she says. But the Detroit News found that Boonstra would actually save more than $1000 a year on the ACA plan. (She insists that “can’t be true.”)

Turns out, though, that even this seemingly “fact-checker-proof” ad is rife with falsity, particularly the claim that under Obamacare people are “paying more and getting less.” PolitiFact, noting “signs that the rate of the increase [of premiums] has declined since the law was passed,” said: “Most people on the individual market are getting more benefits under the law. At worst, they’re paying more to get more, though in many cases they’re actually paying less.” It rated the ad as “False.”

Who cares about the Koch brother? Oh thats right only the liberals. Not and independent's, minorities, or Rwers.

Well I'll give you the story of a lying Conservative Bitch that complaind that the ACA was going to cost her her battle with Leukemia.

Didn't read the rest of your post. However, you said "her" twice like you have t-syndrome or something.

Well if an additional "her" in a sentence can cause you such mental confusion...no wonder your thread is a pile of crap.

Well if an additional "her" in a sentence can cause you such mental confusion...no wonder your thread is a pile of crap.

Oh, no this wasn't my thread. I'm tired of rehearsing why Obamacare is shit, when it's common sense. Everybody, but you knows it. Or do you......Hm.... Could be something there with you.

Who cares about the Koch brother? Oh thats right only the liberals. Not and independent's, minorities, or Rwers.

Who's so stupid that they will cut their own throats because they are too stupid to care that the Koch have paid for the "lost my insurance and Obama kills" b.s.????...oh yeah stupid asses who asks for people to give them facts that don't want to face.

Who's so stupid that they will cut their own throats because they are too stupid to care that the Koch have paid for the "lost my insurance and Obama kills" b.s.????...oh yeah stupid asses who asks for people to give them facts that don't want to face.

Ask any minority, or pedestrian on the street who the Koch brothers are and they will all say who the fuck are they, then walk away because people walking on the street are trying to get somewhere.

Oh, no this wasn't my thread. I'm tired of rehearsing why Obamacare is shit, when it's common sense. Everybody, but you knows it. Or do you......Hm.... Could be something there with you.

Do you often make stupid contradictions about yourself????
You claim everyone knows that the ACA is "shit",(quite stupid of you, you have no idea what everybody knows).

You have to "rehearse" what you believe is common sense???...obviously you lack common sense.

Like the woman in the article, you are a liar and full of bullshit.

Ask any minority, or pedestrian on the street who the Koch brothers are and they will all say who the fuck are they, then walk away because people walking on the street are trying to get somewhere.
Did you really mean to make another stupid statement such as this???
If the average idiot on the street is like you, why should I also pretend that I'm equally as stupid.

You claim everyone knows that the ACA is "shit",(quite stupid of you, you have no idea what everybody knows).

You have to "rehearse" what you believe is common sense???...obviously you lack common sense.

Or,

I'm really smart and don't have to see proof to know it's true and I'm the one with common sense and I tried to help you libs, but you lack the common sense required? Yup.

FYI, most of the polls are against ACA. That's the majority. You get the point.

Did you really mean to make another stupid statement such as this???
If the average idiot on the street is like you, why should I also pretend that I'm equally as stupid.

That comment was very funny, but very true. They only care if they are already aware on their own on how it is directly costing them money like the ACA.

Or,

I'm really smart and don't have to see proof to know it's true and I'm the one with common sense and I tried to help you libs, but you lack the common sense required? Yup.

FYI, most of the polls are against ACA. That's the majority. You get the point.

Actually your last couple of posts directly contradict your assertion that you are "really smart".

Forum List

Back