Anybody else not care about Women's World Cup soccer?

So just to be clear, your expectation is anyone who wants to post in any thread should read the entire thread before posting
No , just be sure a poster is not zeroing in on a democommie’s Mishegoss from 2-5 + replies back in the thread tree

Would you want a Gay Neo Nazi
Representing America at an Olympic Event ?

I don't care about the "gay" part. But as for the other part, neo-nazi, Democrat, tom-ay-to tom-ah-to. How would a Nazi do more to America than the Democrats are already doing?

I am sure I saw several men playing for CHINA & RSA during this TMT. It makes the match ugly to watch. I tune them out right away. Not click one on USA.due to the filthy ungrateful scum.

If the Nations rulers declare no differene between men & women? I am not forced to watch it. Forced to pay for it? Outrageous!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No , just be sure a poster is not zeroing in on a democommie’s Mishegoss from 2-5 + replies back in the thread tree

Wasn't 5-2 the score the women's natioal women's team lost to the 15 and under boys team by in the exhibition they played?

Yet you create a thread about it? Why? Just to be a bully? That is just vicious and destructive -- why shit on accomplished and successful people for being accomplished and successful?
FLASH didn't say anything about their accomplishments and successes. I once read about a guy who could fart anytime he wants. Should everyone admire him for his accomplishments and success?
Who the hell cares what the politics and sexualities of sport stars are?
The sports stars apparently think it is important enough to talk about it all of the time. It seems to me that we have a right to comment on it. Well, maybe not you since you 'don't care what the politics and sexualities of sport stars are'. But then why do comment on this thread about it? Just to be a bully? That is just vicious and destructive -- why shit on people for expressing their opinions?
They are the best team in the world
They most certainly are not. They cheat and whine when they lose.

and will not lose badly.
... we can hope.
Soccer is not a boring sport at all.
Yes, it is.
You are of course allowed to think so,
We do ... and we haven't been waiting for your approval to do it.
but that would just be wrong.
It is you who is wrong. Obviously.

I knew someone would eventually bring that up and I am surprised it took so long.

It is utterly ungrateful to say that "they are not even good" when they are f-ing professionals. Do you know how many little girls worldwide there are who play soccer? Barely even 1% of them make it to the professional and number who make it tothe NT are even fewer.

What if your sister or daughter reached that level? You wouldn't be proud?

Yikes.

The US Dykes got their asses kicked by real women, the Sweden team. Earliest exit for USWNT in a WC. LOL!

Glad the bitches lost.

Live updates: US vs Sweden in Women's World Cup 2023

US is out of Women's World Cup after losing dramatic penalty shootout

• Winner
Reactions: kaz
The US Dykes got their asses kicked by real women, the Sweden team. Earliest exit for USWNT in a WC. LOL!

Glad the bitches lost.

Live updates: US vs Sweden in Women's World Cup 2023

US Women's Team aren't real women?

I really do not understand why all of you are so hateful, especially when you all also say you could not care less about soccer in general and women's soccer in particular.

Last edited:
Yes they are. They deserved to lose. Hell, they didn’t even really deserve to get past the qualifying round.

4 goals in 4 games is not an acceptable offensive output for a team comprised largely of PROFESSIONAL players. They expect their goalkeeper to keep them competitive through the entire tournament.

They were embarrassing the whole way through. Hopefully this ends the era of this team being considered some sort of unbeatable behemoth and forces significant changes at USSoccer that are necessary for both the USWNT and USMNT

US Women's Team aren't real women?

I really do not understand why all of you are so hateful, especially when you all also say you could not care less about soccer in general and women's soccer in particular.
Queers and American hating woke assholes are always to be ridiculed. Soccer is such a stupid boring pussy sport it always invites ridicule.

Glad they lost.

Of course Biden will still invite them to the White House and unfurl his gigantic queer banner.

The US could easily put together the best men or women soccer team in the world if we wanted. That is without having to import Third Worlders to play for us.

However, we don't because Soccer is such a stupid boring pussy sport that our best athletes don't want to play the game.

Let the Europtrash, Communists and Third Worlders play the game. Americans have better things to do.

The US could easily put together the best men or women soccer team in the world if we wanted.
women's, yes and that has already been done, but men's? Lmao.

Throughout history, the number of male players from the US who are/have been good enough for the highest top level are enough to count on one hand and none of these are even close to the top 200 best players ever.

That is without having to import Third Worlders to play for us.
Homophobic, misogynist and racist. Classy.
However, we don't because Soccer is such a stupid boring pussy sport that our best athletes don't want to play the game.

Let the Europtrash, Communists and Third Worlders play the game. Americans have better things to do.
Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Throughout history, the number of male players from the US who are/have been good enough for the highest top level are enough to count on one hand and none of these are even close to the top 200 best players ever.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

I normally oppose women with dicks playing women's sports against actual women, but in the case of the All America hating dyke team, bring on the men to replace them!

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

LOL, being anti-anti-American is racist, homophobic and sexist. God you're stupid. I mean you're the real thing. Buy a dictionary, dumb ass. You're not smart enough to "trick" anyone, Loki, it's like Joe Biden and economics, LOL. It's like Kamala Harris and speaking

Because our best athletes are playing real football, basketball and baseball.

Only the effeminate bois go out for soccer.

When you dis the flag and the anthem, there's a lot of people that don't like that. It tends to piss people off and they will stop watching and supporting, and that ain't going to help the women soccer players get paid more money. I don't care whatever their sexual preferences are, live and let live. But stand up and respect your country, or deal with the consequences if you don't. I think the USWNT is about suffer some financial consequences from their actions; it might have felt good at the time but that kind of image does not sell tickets or merchandise.

Never forget the repulsive display that Rapinoe put on for young fans of the sport when she belligerently groped the World Cup trophy and vomited: “I deserve this” like an entitled child.

What a sickening display antithetical to the spirit of TEAM SPORTSpic.twitter.com/GYbot4cg5d

Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) August 6, 2023

Forum List

Back