Woman Who Was Knocked Unconscious By A Man Threatens to Go to The White House

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I finally decided to get rid of the biological man part because he's a man period and it's about time that somebody said it. (At least I think that she means it like this) If Men keep invading women's sports soon there won't be anymore women's sports because everybody will have had enough of it. I really hope that her and her family do take this to the white house, but the problem is that sadly I don't think anybody will listen to her. They care about "inclusiveness" more than they care about the safety of young girls and women. This is exactly why we need Trump back in office.

The party that likes to fuck kids has a reputation to maintain....

planned par dem.jpg

I finally decided to get rid of the biological man part because he's a man period and it's about time that somebody said it.
Well, if you do a genetic test of any transwoman, you will find they have a man's XY genetic makeup, different hip bone structure, higher bone density/mass and greater muscular structure! No matter how much you manage to conceal this with make up, injections, surgeries and clothing, you can't change these!

I really hope that her and her family do take this to the white house
The average guy probably has 2-3X the strength of the average woman; I wonder how Joe Biden would like being hit in the head by a volleyball thrown with all his might by a guy like this?

thats_what_you_call_built_640_07.jpg

But you are right. Talking to those clowns in Washington will do no good--- Tards know what they are doing and aren't open to discussion nor reconsideration. What that girl needs to do is to keep talking to larger and larger public audiences to raise awareness and to put greater pressure on those politicians!

The only modern feminist now appear to be Conservatives who oppose trans athletes

Forum List

Back