Bo Jackson or Deon Sanders

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Assuming Bo didn’t get hurt early, who would have been the best two sport athlete? Deon was the best. I’m watching 30 for 30. He played for the falcons and braves and both teams counted on him. He was the best player on the field even though he didn’t practice one day with the falcons.

Did he win a Super Bowl and World Series?

Who else is a great two sport athlete?

Bo Jackson was the better athlete, and when Joe Pesci rode Bo in the '92 Kentucky Derby Joe almost came in 1st, if Bo hadn't picked up a stone.

He helped get the Braves to the World Series and he won superbowls. But I heard the game he played against Bo, Bo hit 3 home runs.

SHUP racist loon. Deion was faster on the football field but mediocre at Baseball at best (but speed don't slump).
Bo was better at Baseball than Deion.

Sanders was also the punk that poured a bucket of water over Tim McTalker McCarver (in a suit). A punk Deion move and attitude after the sneak attack. Initially it was kind of funny for the racists and the McCarver haters, but Tim was not thrilled by the event IMVHO.

The last 5 NBA MVP are all European. Your USA Black BS has run its' course. Europeans know how to play more efficient and smart. Not just Gorilla slam dunks or Chocolate thunder.

BO-Baseball
PrimeTime-Football.

Last edited:
Deion won 2 superbowls one w the 49ers and one with the Cowboys. He also appeared in the World Series but didn't win. It's not even close who IS the best 2 sport pro athlete, clearly it is Sanders. Bo Jackson was a freakish athlete and had limitless potential. But potential and a dollar will get you a candy bar.

Bo Jackson was the better athlete, and when Joe Pesci rode Bo in the '92 Kentucky Derby Joe almost came in 1st, if Bo hadn't picked up a stone.
In the World Series Deon had a 533 batting average.five steals and he threw a guy out at home from left field.

2 superbowls.

Prime time.

No doubt though Bo was good. It was like if jordan and Lebron played at the same time.

SHUP racist loon. Deion was faster on the football field but mediocre at Baseball at best (but speed don't slump).
Bo was better at Baseball than Deion.

Sanders was also the punk that poured a bucket of water over Tim McTalker McCarver (in a suit). A punk Deion move and attitude after the sneak attack. Initially it was kind of funny for the racists and the McCarver haters, but Tim was not thrilled by the event IMVHO.

The last 5 NBA MVP are all European. Your USA Black BS has run its' course. Europeans know how to play more efficient and smart. Not just Gorilla slam dunks or Chocolate thunder.

BO-Baseball
PrimeTime-Football.
You saw what I posted about his World Series perfromance? He was the mvp of the losing team. Mediocre you say?

Deion won 2 superbowls one w the 49ers and one with the Cowboys. He also appeared in the World Series but didn't win. It's not even close who IS the best 2 sport pro athlete, clearly it is Sanders. Bo Jackson was a freakish athlete and had limitless potential. But potential and a dollar will get you a candy bar.
Bo might have been better if he stayed healthy. But that’s not deons fault Bo wasn’t build for it. Maybe too many steroids or something.

Bo Jackson was amazing to watch in both sports
Think about what Deon did. He pissed off the managers on both his baseball and football teams because he wasn’t 100% committed to them. But they and his teammates were still glad to have him. They were better with him in the lineup. This isn’t jordan trying to play baseball and being okay he was the mvp on the losing team in the World Series. If he would have committed to only baseball he would have been great. Maybe hof.

No one since Bo and Deon has anyone done it again.

And Deon won two superbowls?

Bo could have been better but Zion could have been better than Lebron too.

Think about what Deon did. He pissed off the managers on both his baseball and football teams because he wasn’t 100% committed to them. But they and his teammates were still glad to have him. They were better with him in the lineup. This isn’t jordan trying to play baseball and being okay he was the mvp on the losing team in the World Series. If he would have committed to only baseball he would have been great. Maybe hof.

No one since Bo and Deon has anyone done it again.

And Deon won two superbowls?

Bo could have been better but Zion could have been better than Lebron too.
Ohtani is similar in diverse skills at a high level

The thing with Bo Jackson is you would tune into a game that didn’t have your team in it just to watch Bo
In both sports

Didn’t really watch to see Prime Time

Not in this economy.

Not in this economy.
It’s true. The dollar store is now the $1.25 store. And the portions got smaller.

Question. Who could have been good two sport athletes? Football, baseball and basketball players. Ken Griffey Jr, Kurt Gibson played football, Lebron James, Kobe? shaq?

Dieon played both sides in the NFL + Special teams.
My favorite high stepping:

Makes me wonder if Bo would have actually been better, in the end, stats wise.

And maybe Bo would have been a better baseball player but not football. I forgot Deon played both ways. And at a very high level. He played well in the World Series and superbowls. Which is why he is prime time.

Makes me wonder if Bo would have actually been better, in the end, stats wise.

And maybe Bo would have been a better baseball player but not football. I forgot Deon played both ways. And at a very high level. He played well in the World Series and superbowls. Which is why he is prime time.

i think he had one WS where he got 8 hits. Other than that? Mediocre. He could play WR, DB, KR, ST at top level with that speed. No one was faster in positions to tackle him?.

BO was good too in NFL but not as versitile.

i still vote: Deion Football, BO Baseball.

Forum List

Back