Anybody else not care about Women's World Cup soccer?

I really don't care that much, but except for some of the US women, most players/teams sing along joyfully, many fighting back tears or letting them cascade, incredibly excited and proud to be at the Cup and representing their country.

That's the norm.

So while I won't say that many of the US women are as spoiled as they are lucky to be there, I will say that I was happy to see my favorite player (Morgan) with her hand over her heart. :)
Yep! That's the way most felt at Hitler's rallies too. Singing along joyfully fighting back tears or letting them cascade, proud to be present and giving the Führer's NAZI salute! This photo was taken in 1939 at Madison Square Garden in New York City - the United States of America. Oh, tears of pure joy and ecstasy! You must be so proud! :smoochEE:
nazi rally usa.jpg

Yep! That's the way most felt at Hitler's rallies too. Singing along joyfully fighting back tears or letting them cascade, proud to be present and giving the Führer's NAZI salute! This photo was taken in 1939 at Madison Square Garden in New York City - the United States of America. Oh, tears of pure joy and ecstasy! You must be so proud! :smoochEE:
View attachment 810441
:thankusmile:

American women's soccer! Wow! :auiqs.jpg:After getting thrashed by the Swedish team the Americans said, “The best team did not win. We played a bunch of cowards!” Well, boo-hoo-hoo, American sportsmanship at its best. :boobies:

That's a funny response from the goalkeeper considering Sweden got more goals passed her! Cowardly? I think not!

American women's soccer! Wow! :auiqs.jpg:After getting thrashed by the Swedish team the Americans said, “The best team did not win. We played a bunch of cowards!” Well, boo-hoo-hoo, American sportsmanship at its best. :boobies:

That's a funny response from the goalkeeper considering Sweden got more goals passed her! Cowardly? I think not!
In the news!

7 years ago.

:auiqs.jpg:

That's right. And the Holocaust happened 80 years ago yet there are pages upon pages about it ..... right here on this very forum. Shall we stop talking about it, do you think? Hmmmmm ..... ? :26:
:desk:

^ Gets it.

Football is often INCREDIBLY exciting, even when a game ends in a 0-0 draw.

So who goes all the way?

Japan?

England?

Can Colombia get it done?

I'm eliminating the US from real contention; they just look AWFUL - worse than 4 years ago.
Spain looks to be the one to make it. England is a surprise they might just take it all.

Last edited:
I could care less about soccer in general but especially American women's soccer.
Agreed.
Mostly American Leftest lesbians on the team.
True.
Not only do I don't care if they win I would really like to see them lose, badly.
Me too.
It is hard put to find another sport more boring than soccer ...
Maybe impossible.
... and a team more despicably woke than the US Women's team.
They hate men. They hate heterosexuals. They hate to lose.

I could care less about soccer in general but especially American women's soccer.

Mostly American Leftest lesbians on the team.

Not only do I don't care if they win I would really like to see them lose, badly.

It is hard put to find another sport more boring than soccer and a team more despicably woke than the US Women's team.
Other then hoping they get their asses kicked!

Forum List

Back