Anybody else not care about Women's World Cup soccer?

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
I could care less about soccer in general but especially American women's soccer.

Mostly American Leftest lesbians on the team.

Not only do I don't care if they win I would really like to see them lose, badly.

It is hard put to find another sport more boring than soccer and a team more despicably woke than the US Women's team.

I could care less about soccer in general but especially American women's soccer.

Not only do I don't care if they win I would really like to see them lose, badly.

It is hard put to find another sport more boring than soccer and a team more despicably woke than the US Women's team.
Women's sport is dreadful, I don't watch any of it. They're trying to push women's football (soccer) in the UK, it's dreadful, so no viewing time from me. I only watch YouTube shorts on the women's football showing the funny moments.

Gee, a couple of months ago; all you guys could talk about is how much you like women's sports. Wonder what changed. Oh yeah...you can't get political mileage out of it--and you no longer care.

As for the USWNT...nothing but applause for not only their skill on the pitch but the wonderful role models they are.

Anybody else not care about Women's World Cup soccer?​

I am always interested in women's cups!

I try to support them with every hand I have!

Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.54.13 PM.png

Serious, I support any effort by the ladies that is NOT denigrated with mental-defective males running around in make up, wigs, dresses and a breast strap.

We just don't like soccer, unless they win and take off their ......

I don't care about women's sports outside of the tennis grand slams, and I don't care about soccer. So that's two reasons I won't be paying attention.

Gee, a couple of months ago; all you guys could talk about is how much you like women's sports. Wonder what changed. Oh yeah...you can't get political mileage out of it--and you no longer care.

As for the USWNT...nothing but applause for not only their skill on the pitch but the wonderful role models they are.
Whether they are female or not eh?

No red-blooded American male really gives two-shits about any facet of soccer.....The very notion of it is hateful to them.

That said the Brits and Hispanics seem to really like it so as long as they stay in their lane I'm fine with it.
They had a record crowd at a stupid soccer game in San Francisco. Of course most of the attendees were filthy ass Illegals.

Big crowds in the stadiums for their matches so someone likes it. I liked playing soccer in high school but don't like watching it in general. Baseball, NFL, auto sports, combat sports, and basketball to some extent. These are the sports I watch. I use to like Jai Alai but they closed the Frontons here. I have only seen two soccer matches that kept my attention throughout the whole game.

Big crowds in the stadiums for their matches so someone likes it. I liked playing soccer in high school but don't like watching it in general. Baseball, NFL, auto sports, combat sports, and basketball to some extent. These are the sports I watch. I use to like Jai Alai but they closed the Frontons here. I have only seen two soccer matches that kept my attention throughout the whole game.
The best part of baseball for me is when the pitcher stands around spitting on the ground!

I took my then young daughter to a women’s soccer match (they call it a “friendly”) played in the big ass stadium in NJ (normally home to the NY football Giants and the NY Jets). Mia Hamm scored the game-tying goal as time ran out.

I have to admit, that was a fun game to watch.

You've made freedom of choice into an emotional issue
SMFH. You're head is where it doesn't belong again, duck. IDGAF, what you want to do. It has absolutely no effect on me. It seems you have the problem with anyone who disagrees with you as your post clearly shows. I don't make my decisions on what I like or dislike on what some faceless "so-called majority" likes. I was taught at a very young age the addage, "If everyone else jumps off a cliff, are you going to do it too?" Apparently you weren't--that is why you are a stupid fucking commie. Now run along, you're embarrassing yourself.

I couldn’t give a rat’s ass about any sport where Rapino gets to bleat as though she is meaningful or important.
I agree. Not just her. Any pro or college athlete. They play kids games for outrageous sums of money and they think that somehow makes them experts on politics and life in general. I don't know about their hardcore fans either--seems they are more concerned with the athletes opinions than their play. Meh--I've got better things to do.

Left decides to throw politics into everything
Right decides to point it out and not be happy with it
Left then blames right for politicizing things they politicized.

I agree. Not just her. Any pro or college athlete. They play kids games for outrageous sums of money and they think that somehow makes them experts on politics and life in general. I don't know about their hardcore fans either--seems they are more concerned with the athletes opinions than their play. Meh--I've got better things to do.

I may agree or disagree with any political commentary offered by an athlete or actor or singer. But the fact that they are the ones doing the talking adds nothing substantive to whatever it is they seek to say.

Forum List

Back