Any wonder why we are under attack?

i'm pretty sure it's an attempt to distract the american voting public from the important issues, like obama's college transcripts and his wife's sneakers.

Did anyone tell Barry that the "intelligence" discussed wasn't an IQ thing? He probably figures because he's so gosh darned smart he doesn't need to attend. :)

Once again.

I am going to ask for proof that the POTUS didn't receive any intelligence reports.

Also gonna need proof that he had no warning of what may happened.

Difficulty: No reference of missed meetings, as this does not prove he was unaware, it only proves that he was not in a meeting. :lol:

Let me know when you get the info.. :lol:

Once again.

I am going to ask for proof that the POTUS didn't receive any intelligence reports.

Difficulty: No reference of missed meetings, as this does not prove he was unaware, it only proves that he was not in a meeting. :lol:

Don't hold your breath.

Many PDBs have been declassified. I suggest the OP reads one. The majority of the PDBs you can read contain nothing but itinerary. Show me the PDBs and damning information. You simply cannot until they are declassified and released to the public.

Read part of GWB's August 6, 2001 PDB.. first page, second paragraph.. I can't link anyone because of the stupid 15 post rule but its readily available.

"Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity.."

Not saying he could have prevented it, because I don't believe in dwelling too much on what could have been done; however, this is an example of potentially damning information you may want to use the next go around, in substitute of conjecture.

If there any proof that obama read the security department memos? Even that much. Or, did he hand it to Valerie Jarrett to file away?

It seems pretty obvious that obama didn't have a clue as to what National Security is all about. From his actions we know he didn't even bother reading the department memos. We have an administration that considers obesity more of a national threat then the murders of our ambassadors. Shouldn't that be some clue as to how this vile little insect thinks. Although that's an insult to vile little insects. Even ants will fight to protect the nest.

obama was told in 2009 that reducing security on our embassies put them at high risk. Was that a memo that he didn't read? Maybe it was deliberate.

It seems pretty obvious that obama didn't have a clue as to what National Security is all about. From his actions we know he didn't even bother reading the department memos. We have an administration that considers obesity more of a national threat then the murders of our ambassadors. Shouldn't that be some clue as to how this vile little insect thinks. Although that's an insult to vile little insects. Even ants will fight to protect the nest.

obama was told in 2009 that reducing security on our embassies put them at high risk. Was that a memo that he didn't read? Maybe it was deliberate.
If we stopped fucking with other country's, they wouldn't be attacking our embassy's.

Got any proof that Obama handed a direct order to reduce the security/spending at embassies?

Or is that Katzndogz shit coming out of your mouth?

You know what, it isn't that he didn't attend National Security meetings... It's that he is in way over his head. Even Obama said himself he wasn't ready to be President prior to 2008. The American public bought into the "hope and change" crap without asking a single tough question as to whether he was qualified to run the Nation... We get the leader we deserve.

If we stopped fucking with other country's, they wouldn't be attacking our embassy's.

You mean like helping Rebels overthrow their own Governments, and sending them A Billion Dollars in Aid, and their attacking our Embassy is how they repay us... I completely agree, stop aiding them now.

Any proof?
And given your appalling spelling and grammar I doubt the thought is any better.

Once again.

You mean like the death of an Ambassador? That kind of evidence?

It amazes me that people are dying and you people just continue to pledge eternal worship to your master. Have you ever criticized Obama for anything? I'm serious - anything? Just once? No? Didn't think so.

Here is the realization of your very ignorant post - National Security meetings are not scheduled for fun. They are not scheduled for the fine bottled water or the exceptional bagels.

They are scheduled so that the Commander in Chief can be briefed on critical information and so that he can direct those under his command on what is next. The fact that you would defend Obama on this and downplay these meetings (which again, are not held for a good time) is a clear indication of what a partisan HACK you are. No ability to be objective or recognize when someone is wrong.

Got any proof that Obama handed a direct order to reduce the security/spending at embassies?

Or is that Katzndogz shit coming out of your mouth?

I only posted it about six times already. It's not my fault you can't read.

Years of warning about embassy security preceded Libya attack | WashingtonGuardian

obama reduced security funding in 2009.

One of the biggest concerns raised in recent years has been the quality and capabilities of private security contractors hired to protect embassy staffs.

The congressionally chartered Commission on Wartime Contracting issued a strong warning in 2009, saying the State Department’s reliance on lowest-priced contractors was jeopardizing security.

“Lowest-priced security not good enough for war-zone embassies,” the commission wrote in a stinging report that urged other factors such as capability be considered in awarding security contracts.

Ah yes, the battle cry of the 10 year old! God this is the most ignorant statement of you children on the left. It's akin to screaming "I'm rubber, you're glue...".

Tell me, oh yee of 3rd grade raitional, how exactly did we "fuck with" Libya? I thought Obama was the one who backed the people and assisted them in ousting Muammar Gaddafi?

It's painful listening to the immature and uneducated posts of you younglings...

Democrats should just say that obama has no control over the state department. It's not part of his regime.

Forum List

Back