obama untroubled by crisis.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Despite Libyan Crisis, Obama Campaign Plans to Stay on Schedule - NYTimes.com

The president is still scheduled to start a Western campaign swing Wednesday night, with a rally here in Las Vegas and another in Colorado on Thursday.

Mr. Obama’s aides indicated that he would have reconsidered his trip had the violence in Libya and Egypt spilled into a second day in a major way. But with any follow-up protests remaining relatively modest, the president will monitor events from Air Force One as he makes his way here, aides said.

Protests have spread to Yemen and Tunisia. It's just modest, no reason to be concerned. He has his priorities in order. Only four Americans killed so far, no reason to overreact.

obama-golfing.jpg

The president is still scheduled to start a Western campaign swing Wednesday night, with a rally here in Las Vegas and another in Colorado on Thursday.

Mr. Obama’s aides indicated that he would have reconsidered his trip had the violence in Libya and Egypt spilled into a second day in a major way. But with any follow-up protests remaining relatively modest, the president will monitor events from Air Force One as he makes his way here, aides said.

Protests have spread to Yemen and Tunisia. It's just modest, no reason to be concerned. He has his priorities in order. Only four Americans killed so far, no reason to overreact.

And I agree with Romney:

The Mitt Romney campaign released a statement just after midnight condemning the attacks on the U.S. embassies in Cairo, Egypt and Benghazi, Libya, and the administration's response.

I’m outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It’s disgraceful that the Obama Administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.

Libertarian Republican: Mitt Romney slams Obama administration for apologizing to Islamists hours before the attacks

Pride proceeds the fall. Let's just hope it's Obamas fall from the Presidency and not our nations fall.

The apology encouraged the attacks.

The apology was the wrong thing to do. No one apologizes to a rabid dog bracing for a leap.

Isn't this the information age?

I can work from home on my laptop, while still being on my office PC..

I am sure that the president is able to do his job on levels far beyond that in a mobile setting.

But, this is more hot air for the right to just waste their time on.. Keep busy guys.. lol

No he can't. Not in this case. Events are obviously moving faster than obama can shift from working to campaign mode. His attention is divided, he's ignoring blood lust in his own reelection lust. If it were possible for obama to made decisions and actually deal with problems from remote locations he might do so. That he is ignoring the crisis, refusing to meet or speak to principles involved in this crisis, indicates that he is not "working" he is closing his eyes and hoping for the best.

This sets a bad precedent and tone to our enemies.. it doesn't matter what he can do from a laptop.. <rolls her eyes> Our Embassies are under attack throughout the Middle East, we've suffered American deaths and he's flying all over the country on taxpayer funds campaigning????? REALLY??? I don't care who is in office.. Act like a fucking Leader and lead!

If he cancelled his campaign stops you'd be whining that's its a sign of weakness and that he's letting the terrorists get their way.

We get it already. You hate Obama. No need to remind us with every news item.

If anything, events and statements even from our own government, these protests are not against the movie. They are against the Constitution that permits such a movie to exist. And this regime agrees with them.

And I agree with Romney:

The Mitt Romney campaign released a statement just after midnight condemning the attacks on the U.S. embassies in Cairo, Egypt and Benghazi, Libya, and the administration's response.

I’m outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It’s disgraceful that the Obama Administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.

Libertarian Republican: Mitt Romney slams Obama administration for apologizing to Islamists hours before the attacks

Except that he didn't. In fact, he said there was absolutely no justification for it.

But I understand that it isn't the real Obama you guys actually see and hear - its the one sitting in an empty chair whose words you make up in your head that you actually see and hear.

If he cancelled his campaign stops you'd be whining that's its a sign of weakness and that he's letting the terrorists get their way.

We get it already. You hate Obama. No need to remind us with every news item.

What is your personal view of the felon n chief......

The amount of dislike for most can be traced by the number of felonies committed by this admin..

my view: do your job.....dont worry about the election....he should be dealing with all this to the best of his abilities..that will get him re elected a lot faster than campaigning....of course i am rather pissed...westglow just annouces a fund raiser ..cheapest ticket 500 bucks

Crisis???

An assumption that he didn't/ doesn't know exactly what is going on??

That he never knew he was eliminating regimes that favor or are neutral to the US and Israel???

Nah...

...either he is very smart and malevolent.....

....or very, very stupid.

Crisis???

An assumption that he didn't/ doesn't know exactly what is going on??

That he never knew he was eliminating regimes that favor or are neutral to the US and Israel???

Nah...

...either he is very smart and malevolent.....

....or very, very stupid.

Obamaturban-1.jpg

Bottom line is that Americans trust Obama by about 11% over Romney when it comes to foreign affairs and national security. Peoplw will likely not want to change horses in midstream with all the unrest at the moment.

The ME was, is and always will be a tinderbox of rebellion, strife, terror and all sorts of negative things. No one has the answers and obviously both republicans and dems have not done such a great job there.

What I would ask the Romney supporters and Romeny himself is "what exactly would you do regarding this current situation and for the future in the middle east, including Iran and its nuclear threats?"

Answers here:

Forum List

Back