obama untroubled by crisis.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Katzndogz, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Despite Libyan Crisis, Obama Campaign Plans to Stay on Schedule - NYTimes.com

The president is still scheduled to start a Western campaign swing Wednesday night, with a rally here in Las Vegas and another in Colorado on Thursday.

Mr. Obama’s aides indicated that he would have reconsidered his trip had the violence in Libya and Egypt spilled into a second day in a major way. But with any follow-up protests remaining relatively modest, the president will monitor events from Air Force One as he makes his way here, aides said.

Protests have spread to Yemen and Tunisia. It's just modest, no reason to be concerned. He has his priorities in order. Only four Americans killed so far, no reason to overreact.

2. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,921
    i think he should cancel these trips...i didnt like it when bush campaign while rome burned..and i dont care for it now

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    [​IMG]

4. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ INFJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,342
    And I agree with Romney:

The Mitt Romney campaign released a statement just after midnight condemning the attacks on the U.S. embassies in Cairo, Egypt and Benghazi, Libya, and the administration's response.

I’m outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It’s disgraceful that the Obama Administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.

Libertarian Republican: Mitt Romney slams Obama administration for apologizing to Islamists hours before the attacks

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    Pride proceeds the fall. Let's just hope it's Obamas fall from the Presidency and not our nations fall.

6. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    The apology encouraged the attacks.

The apology was the wrong thing to do. No one apologizes to a rabid dog bracing for a leap.

7. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,947
    I'm guessing that this was a bittersweet attack for Obama

8. Liberal

Liberal Libruhl! Libruhl!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +182
    Isn't this the information age?

I can work from home on my laptop, while still being on my office PC..

I am sure that the president is able to do his job on levels far beyond that in a mobile setting.

But, this is more hot air for the right to just waste their time on.. Keep busy guys.. lol

9. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    No he can't. Not in this case. Events are obviously moving faster than obama can shift from working to campaign mode. His attention is divided, he's ignoring blood lust in his own reelection lust. If it were possible for obama to made decisions and actually deal with problems from remote locations he might do so. That he is ignoring the crisis, refusing to meet or speak to principles involved in this crisis, indicates that he is not "working" he is closing his eyes and hoping for the best.

10. LadyGunSlinger

LadyGunSlinger Conservative Babe Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    This sets a bad precedent and tone to our enemies.. it doesn't matter what he can do from a laptop.. <rolls her eyes> Our Embassies are under attack throughout the Middle East, we've suffered American deaths and he's flying all over the country on taxpayer funds campaigning????? REALLY??? I don't care who is in office.. Act like a fucking Leader and lead!