Any wonder why we are under attack?

Ah yes, the battle cry of the 10 year old! God this is the most ignorant statement of you children on the left. It's akin to screaming "I'm rubber, you're glue...".

Tell me, oh yee of 3rd grade raitional, how exactly did we "fuck with" Libya? I thought Obama was the one who backed the people and assisted them in ousting Muammar Gaddafi?

It's painful listening to the immature and uneducated posts of you younglings...
Why are we even in the fuckin' country at all?

Any proof?
And given your appalling spelling and grammar I doubt the thought is any better.
What did our CIA do in Iran, in 1953?

Or what we did in Chili?

Or what we did in Vietnam?

Or Afghanistan?

Or Iraq?

Or Libya?

Or now Syria?

We fuck with people! That's what we do.

the Russians fuck with people all the time. I dont see anyone attacking their embassy. Actually I think the Iranians did. The Russians found out who did it, kidnapped their family members and started sending body parts back to them. That ended things pretty quickly.

"If we stopped fucking with other country's, they wouldn't be attacking our embassy's." __________________

Right. Like they care if they have a reason. We don't need to let trying to understand them get in the way of killing them.

Ah yes, the battle cry of the 10 year old! God this is the most ignorant statement of you children on the left. It's akin to screaming "I'm rubber, you're glue...".

Tell me, oh yee of 3rd grade raitional, how exactly did we "fuck with" Libya? I thought Obama was the one who backed the people and assisted them in ousting Muammar Gaddafi?

It's painful listening to the immature and uneducated posts of you younglings...

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

We have an embassy in Libya because we're trying to develop a positive relationship with a country that has just overthrown a dictator and is trying to determine it's future.

It's quite apparent that there are factions operating in Libya who do not want that to happen. Those folks used a movie that I guarantee none of you ever HEARD of before this ...one that came out almost two years ago and got zero attention as the excuse to attack our embassy with rockets.

Sorry to disappoint you, Loinboy...but this had nothing to do with the CIA or even our State Department. This is all about people who hate us because we are the biggest impediment in existence to their being able to impose THEIR religious views throughout the world.

Because anyone who is not 10 years old realizes that everyone in power, and everyone who will come into power, in every nation has a profound impact (both good and bad) on the future of the U.S.

Closing your eyes doesn't make the issue go away. And waiting until you've experienced Pearl Harbor is far too fucking late to take on the next Adolf Hitler. The United States national security interests means being proactive. It does do any good to close the barn door after the horses have run away. Why don't you stop with the childish idealistic thinking and join us in the real world?

Any proof?
And given your appalling spelling and grammar I doubt the thought is any better.
What did our CIA do in Iran, in 1953?

Or what we did in Chili?

Or what we did in Vietnam?

Or Afghanistan?

Or Iraq?

Or Libya?

Or now Syria?

We fuck with people! That's what we do.

It would mean so much more, if we didn't spend our hard earned Tax dollars on these Muslim Buffoons.

Obama also says he is created jobs but has not met with his job counsil in over 6 months. Reid has not passed a budget in almost 1300 days..

Once again.

I am going to ask for proof that the POTUS didn't receive any intelligence reports.

Also gonna need proof that he had no warning of what may happened.

Difficulty: No reference of missed meetings, as this does not prove he was unaware, it only proves that he was not in a meeting. :lol:

Let me know when you get the info.. :lol:

gop-jobs-TS_n.jpg

jobs-bill-vote_not-1.jpg

Forum List

Back