Any Vapers? (Reuleaux RX2/3 confusion)

EverCurious

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alaska
My son said I should try this vaping thing to quit smoking, I've been trying to quit for a long time. After doing research I decided it had a good shot as I've got the addiction to nic plus the habit addiction. (They say it's about 70% effective vs like Chantrix is 60%)

Anyway, I got the Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 mod, but I'm not sure I've got the hang of using the darn thing. I tried to set it up according to my Smok TFV8 atomizer recommendations (130-180W and 0.12ohm resistance) but the resistance keeps resetting to 0.16ohm and the wattage keeps going back to 200W. Also when I press the fire button it switches into voltage/wattage mode and I have to manually hold down the button to get my 1.2ish second fire time. (The manual for the mod is total crap in about 12 languages heh)

Does anyone know if there's a way to save my settings and auto-fire this mod so I can just push the button once to get a "hit"? (That's what my son's mod does, but he doesn't know anything about the mods.)

Any Vapers?

No but(t) I get the vapors from time to time, especially after eating Tex-Mex................

Indeed. They say vaping is 95% healthier than smoking, no tar and such, its cleaner and (as far as I know) thus far they've not found anything in the second hand water vapor that's bad for anyone else.

I'm addicted to the nic, but I have a very hard time quitting because even if I over come the nic habit (with a patch or whatever) I have an "oral addiction" as well, I've tried sucking straws, fake cigarettes, etc, but I need that "draw" and the "throat hit" or it's just not the same.

I've got two liquids with different nic levels so I can lower my addiction over time, but I'm not doing the vape right cause I'm not getting enough nic from it even if I suck on the thing all day heh I'm hoping I'm just doing it wrong, but I can put on a nic patch and then I just have the oral fixation thing to deal with - which the vape should help on. Either way I think it's going to work, just need to figure out the best way to go about it yet. Doesn't help that I'm stressed about divorce/trying to put in efforts to fix marriage, but if I'm going to have to get an apartment for a while then I don't want to be smoking anymore (it gets damn fucking cold in the winter up here thirty below isn't uncommon and I won't have a heated garage to hide out in if I move out hahaha)

Forum List

Back