Any Nikki Haley Fans?

No, blacks culturally appropriated my name.

No that was your great great grandpappys name and he gave it to them. Some say he insisted

1693495724896.png

Roots was a work of fiction. Alex Haley was even successfully sued for plagiarism for stealing the work of a black fiction author and putting it into his novel.
Roots was based on emotion and imagination. It's message or material may have contained 2% factual material, but the rest was fantasy (IMO).

All I hear is chatter about Biden, Trump and DeSantis. Am I the only one rooting and supporting Nikki Haley? In case some of you have forgotten she's officially announced her 2024 bid. I want to use this thread to voice your opinions on NH; good or bad. Tell us why you like her, why you don't, and your predictions on how far she'll make it.
She came by town this week and I went. She was impressive, addressed the issues and then stayed to answer all questions, some pretty tough ones.
She was a good governor, made a controversial decision on the confederate flag and did raise her hand believing in climate change during the debate, but on the top issues she is a solid conservative. Would make a good VP I think.

All I hear is chatter about Biden, Trump and DeSantis. Am I the only one rooting and supporting Nikki Haley? In case some of you have forgotten she's officially announced her 2024 bid. I want to use this thread to voice your opinions on NH; good or bad. Tell us why you like her, why you don't, and your predictions on how far she'll make it.
I was high on her early on but, in my mind, she has made several missteps.

Forum List

Back