Any Nikki Haley Fans?

And yet she supports the same Neocon politics that voters have rejected in seven out of the last eight elections.

Here's what voters are looking for. A moderate/independent person who doesn't play politics. I would have loved Trump if he didn't touch social issues and only worked on the economy. If he truly improved our lives without dividing us on social wedge issues. It would have also been nice if he wasn't such a criminal.

Bush sucked. Sent jobs overseas, lied us into a war, created a great recession.

But why didn't people like McCain or Romney? Not because they weren't right wing enough. Liberals thought they were too right wing and you guys didn't think they were right enough. You have to stop looking for an extreme righty. Find a moderate like Christie or Nikki.

Here's what voters are looking for. A moderate/independent person who doesn't play politics. I would have loved Trump if he didn't touch social issues and only worked on the economy. If he truly improved our lives without dividing us on social wedge issues. It would have also been nice if he wasn't such a criminal.

Bush sucked. Sent jobs overseas, lied us into a war, created a great recession.

But why didn't people like McCain or Romney? Not because they weren't right wing enough. Liberals thought they were too right wing and you guys didn't think they were right enough. You have to stop looking for an extreme righty. Find a moderate like Christie or Nikki.

Christie, Haley, McCain, Romney, and the Bushes are all cut from the same cloth. If you didn't like Bush then how can you like any of these others?

Christie, Haley, McCain, Romney, and the Bushes are all cut from the same cloth. If you didn't like Bush then how can you like any of these others?
I don't like any of them. Will Nikki or Pence break laws constantly when in office? I don't think so.

So I will give Pence this. I don't think Pence would have let Chaney lie is to war in Iraq and Pence takes the fall for it.

But they will all appoint Heritage Foundation judges. They are both anti labor/unions. But maybe Nikki isn't anti unions. Trump wasn't anti unions really. He pandered to them at least.

Chris Christie will use his position of power and he will go along with risky deregulations. He would go along with the NRA. But he might also pass common sense gun legislation. He's not an extremist.

I don't trust Ramaswami if he defends Trump. That means he's a young criminal in the making. Pandering to our lowest common denominator. He says a lot of things I like but I don't like him fundamentally.

You're asking me which piece of shit smells the best. LOL

I don't like any of them. Will Nikki or Pence break laws constantly when in office? I don't think so.

So I will give Pence this. I don't think Pence would have let Chaney lie is to war in Iraq and Pence takes the fall for it.

But they will all appoint Heritage Foundation judges. They are both anti labor/unions. But maybe Nikki isn't anti unions. Trump wasn't anti unions really. He pandered to them at least.

Chris Christie will use his position of power and he will go along with risky deregulations. He would go along with the NRA. But he might also pass common sense gun legislation. He's not an extremist.

I don't trust Ramaswami if he defends Trump. That means he's a young criminal in the making. Pandering to our lowest common denominator. He says a lot of things I like but I don't like him fundamentally.

You're asking me which piece of shit smells the best. LOL
I don't like any of them either. I don't like any one the Democrats. Honestly, voting for the lesser evil has been a complete disaster. Time for us to vote for the greater evil. That's why I support Biden in 2024.

I don't like any of them either. I don't like any one the Democrats. Honestly, voting for the lesser evil has been a complete disaster. Time for us to vote for the greater evil. That's why I support Biden in 2024.
No I think you fucked up when you

a. Didn't vote for Gore
b. Re elected Bush for a second term
c. Voted for Trump instead of Hillary

d. Gave the House back to Republicans in 2010. That was another major fuck up. We showed up for Obama in 2008 but then those same voters didn't show up in 2010.

Voters are to blame. Electing Republicans is your problem. Did you know 18% of Americans make $100K plus? So then what the fuck are you voting Republicans then?

Did anyone watch the debate? Looked like a pretty diverse group up there. Things have changed. The Democrats now have a washed up old White guy and republicans are the diverse group of candidates.

a. Didn't vote for Gore

d. Gave the House back to Republicans in 2010. That was another major fuck up. We showed up for Obama in 2008 but then those same voters didn't show up in 2010.

Voters are to blame. Electing Republicans is your problem. Did you know 18% of Americans make $100K plus? So then what the fuck are you voting Republicans then?
I haven't voted since 1992. Bush Sr. drove me out of the GOP.

a. Didn't vote for Gore

Typical democrat, blame the voters when you lose. It could never be your policies or candidates, huh.

Typical democrat, blame the voters when you lose. It could never be your policies or candidates, huh.

Do you know what major news you used against Obama leading up to the 2010 midterms? First you said his recovery wasn't good enough. FU.

But all you had was the BP Oil Spill. You blamed the spill on Obama. Pathetic.

No, I blame the voters because they didn't show up and vote Republican in 2010. They just stayed home because Obama wasn't on the ticket.

Midterms are the Conservatives secret weapon. Most American know they should vote every 4 years. Idiots. But Republicans show up every 2.

Notice it's midterms when you usually take back the house or senate.

Do you know what major news you used against Obama leading up to the 2010 midterms? First you said his recovery wasn't good enough. FU.

But all you had was the BP Oil Spill. You blamed the spill on Obama. Pathetic.

No, I blame the voters because they didn't show up and vote Republican in 2010. They just stayed home because Obama wasn't on the ticket.

Midterms are the Conservatives secret weapon. Most American know they should vote every 4 years. Idiots. But Republicans show up every 2.

Notice it's midterms when you usually take back the house or senate.
Gee, but but but Obamacare was so so popular. It seems to me the Democrats should have showed up and voted. Seems you guys need to motivate your voters. Maybe scare them a little more like saying republicans are going to take away their social security and medicare.....

Gee, but but but Obamacare was so so popular. It seems to me the Democrats should have showed up and voted. Seems you guys need to motivate your voters. Maybe scare them a little more like saying republicans are going to take away their social security and medicare.....

And yet she supports the same Neocon politics that voters have rejected in seven out of the last eight elections.

18% of Americans make over $100K a year. Most of them vote Republican. Why do people who make under $100K vote Republican? They've been duped with god, gays, guns and racism.

That is the sad thing. The people Obama helped the most, didn't show up to vote in 2010. And a lot of those idiots voted or Trump in 2016. They got Obamacare free or they're on disability and still fell for Trump's shit. Or my neighbor who's gonna benefit from Biden's student loan forgiveness but she's a racist Trump supporter. I see the appeal she has for him. I get it.

That is the sad thing. The people Obama helped the most, didn't show up to vote in 2010. And a lot of those idiots voted or Trump in 2016. They got Obamacare free or they're on disability and still fell for Trump's shit. Or my neighbor who's gonna benefit from Biden's student loan forgiveness but she's a racist Trump supporter. I see the appeal she has for him. I get it.
So you're one of those morons that believe government handouts are "free". Democrats love you useful idiots.

So you're one of those morons that believe government handouts are "free". Democrats love you useful idiots.

No they aren't free. The taxes we collected before Reagan, Bush and Trump paid for a lot of stuff we can no longer afford. So when we need a new road, the tax burden has shifted from the rich and those corporations onto you and me. Stupid.

She was Governor when I moved to SC, I liked her, was a fan. Then she went to work for that dipshit Trump. Supported him, defended him. That was when I stopped being a fan.

At this point, she would have to do some serious back pedaling and create a great deal of distance between her and Trump before I would consider giving her my vote.
If she supports killing the unborn the leff will sing her praises....they won't vote for her but they'll consider she's good in their unseeing eyes.

18% of Americans make over $100K a year. Most of them vote Republican. Why do people who make under $100K vote Republican? They've been duped with god, gays, guns and racism.
The only racism in politics today is the anti-White racism of Democrats. How any White person can vote Democrat is beyond me. If that wasn't bad enough they want us at the mercy of criminals and want our children neutered and sexually confused.

Forum List

Back