Any Nikki Haley Fans?

The only racism in politics today is the anti-White racism of Democrats. How any White person can vote Democrat is beyond me. If that wasn't bad enough they want us at the mercy of criminals and want our children neutered and sexually confused.
This is proof Trump and Republicans have duped poor whites into thinking they are Republicans. Not because of economic policies but because of social wedge issues.

God, gays , guns and racism. You've been duped by racism.

You cry about affirmative action but affirmative action is a step in the right direction. You claim bias and racism aren't holding blacks back. You claim that only the best and brightest are getting hired. But you know this isn't true because you cry about how Hunter Biden got on a BOD. So you know it's happening. And you think somehow this helps you just because you are poor white trash. It doesn't.

Red Necks
White Trash &
Blue Collar

Is what you are.

All I hear is chatter about Biden, Trump and DeSantis. Am I the only one rooting and supporting Nikki Haley? In case some of you have forgotten she's officially announced her 2024 bid. I want to use this thread to voice your opinions on NH; good or bad. Tell us why you like her, why you don't, and your predictions on how far she'll make it.
Not me!! I am no fan of the RINO/warmonger faction of the Republican Party.

All I hear is chatter about Biden, Trump and DeSantis. Am I the only one rooting and supporting Nikki Haley? In case some of you have forgotten she's officially announced her 2024 bid. I want to use this thread to voice your opinions on NH; good or bad. Tell us why you like her, why you don't, and your predictions on how far she'll make it.

The media doesn’t want a Republican to win. Trump already lost to Biden. Any skilled mathematician can tell you the result of a Biden vs Trump election. It’s a guaranteed win for Biden. Sorry bud. Trump will be the Republican nominee. The media is going to ignore every Republican candidate except Trump.

Not me!! I am no fan of the RINO/warmonger faction of the Republican Party.

Candidate Trump promised to stay out of foreign wars. President Trump is escalating them.​

From Afghanistan to Iraq, Trump has put America First behind him.

“I will never send our finest into battle unless necessary, and I mean absolutely necessary, and will only do so if we have a plan for victory with a capital V,” he thundered. “The world must know that we do not go abroad in search of enemies.”

The speech was part of Trump’s attempt to make a decisive break with the more hawkish and interventionist wings of his own party, which he blamed for the Iraq War and Washington’s icy relationship with Moscow. He wasn’t just trying to argue that he’d be a different kind of president than Democrats like Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. He was also arguing that he’d be a different kind of president than Republicans like George W. Bush.

Flash-forward to last Monday night, when President Donald Trump announced that he would be sending more American troops to Afghanistan. He stressed that there would be no timetable for when those troops would come home, guaranteeing that the longest conflict in American history would drag on well into the future.

“Conditions on the ground, not arbitrary timetables, will guide our strategy from now on,” he said.

The speech was a stark reversal for a man who had spent years railing against the war in Afghanistan and calling for a US withdrawal from the country — a fact that wasn’t lost on some of Trump’s strongest supporters. Before being fired earlier this month, Steve Bannon used his perch as Trump’s chief White House strategist to argue against sending more American forces into Afghanistan. Now out of the White House and firmly back in control of Breitbart News, the hard-right nationalist website, Bannon is running articles accusing Trump of a “flip-flop” on Afghanistan that will lead to “endless war.”

The media doesn’t want a Republican to win. Trump already lost to Biden. Any skilled mathematician can tell you the result of a Biden vs Trump election. It’s a guaranteed win for Biden. Sorry bud. Trump will be the Republican nominee. The media is going to ignore every Republican candidate except Trump.
To be fair to Trump Biden will beat any of those losers.

Candidate Trump promised to stay out of foreign wars. President Trump is escalating them.​

From Afghanistan to Iraq, Trump has put America First behind him.

“I will never send our finest into battle unless necessary, and I mean absolutely necessary, and will only do so if we have a plan for victory with a capital V,” he thundered. “The world must know that we do not go abroad in search of enemies.”

The speech was part of Trump’s attempt to make a decisive break with the more hawkish and interventionist wings of his own party, which he blamed for the Iraq War and Washington’s icy relationship with Moscow. He wasn’t just trying to argue that he’d be a different kind of president than Democrats like Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. He was also arguing that he’d be a different kind of president than Republicans like George W. Bush.

Flash-forward to last Monday night, when President Donald Trump announced that he would be sending more American troops to Afghanistan. He stressed that there would be no timetable for when those troops would come home, guaranteeing that the longest conflict in American history would drag on well into the future.

“Conditions on the ground, not arbitrary timetables, will guide our strategy from now on,” he said.

The speech was a stark reversal for a man who had spent years railing against the war in Afghanistan and calling for a US withdrawal from the country — a fact that wasn’t lost on some of Trump’s strongest supporters. Before being fired earlier this month, Steve Bannon used his perch as Trump’s chief White House strategist to argue against sending more American forces into Afghanistan. Now out of the White House and firmly back in control of Breitbart News, the hard-right nationalist website, Bannon is running articles accusing Trump of a “flip-flop” on Afghanistan that will lead to “endless war.”
The moment Trump becomes a warmonger is the moment I stop supporting him.

This is proof Trump and Republicans have duped poor whites into thinking they are Republicans. Not because of economic policies but because of social wedge issues.

God, gays , guns and racism. You've been duped by racism.

You cry about affirmative action but affirmative action is a step in the right direction. You claim bias and racism aren't holding blacks back. You claim that only the best and brightest are getting hired. But you know this isn't true because you cry about how Hunter Biden got on a BOD. So you know it's happening. And you think somehow this helps you just because you are poor white trash. It doesn't.

Red Necks
White Trash &
Blue Collar

Is what you are.
What are you babbling about? I'm not a Republican or a theist of any kind. The GOP is trash.

What are you babbling about? I'm not a Republican or a theist of any kind. The GOP is trash.
Ah, a Libertarian. I talked to one of those last night. What is wrong with you people? You complain about overpaid blue collar workers and regulations and government. Seems you want anarchy. You're fucking weirdo losers.

My buddy tells me "I don't need healthcare I'm healthy". Fucking idiot.

He complains about social security and medicare even though he has no retirement savings. The guy who needs it the most hates it the most.

I'm like dude chill. America isn't falling apart. They'v been saying that the world is falling apart as far back as Plato's days. America is fine. We just need the middle class to do a little better. Other than that what's wrong with the economy? The rich are getting richer.

So then it must be social issues. Like trannys in bathrooms. This is what's riling up poor white trash. Affirmative Action. What you whites are realizing is to the rich, we are all n*#$rs. Funny you told blacks if they complain to go back to Africa. Where should you go back to?

They divide us middle class people with social wedge issues. Racism is one of those issues and boy did they get you on that one. This is the only reason you vote GOP or Libertarian. You're angry and refuse to join the labor party because we promote trannies in bathrooms. I get it. I get you.

Did anyone watch the debate? Looked like a pretty diverse group up there. Things have changed. The Democrats now have a washed up old White guy and republicans are the diverse group of candidates.
So? Whats that give us? Like I said in 2008, no one any good will try for office anymore (MSM & Deep State will destroy you and all around you).
LowIQ saps or lifetime GOVT do-nothings in it for riches Is all that apply. Trump was our last best hope to go in and bust it up a little bit. Look what they did to him.

Ah, a Libertarian. I talked to one of those last night. What is wrong with you people? You complain about overpaid blue collar workers and regulations and government. Seems you want anarchy. You're fucking weirdo losers.

My buddy tells me "I don't need healthcare I'm healthy". Fucking idiot.

He complains about social security and medicare even though he has no retirement savings. The guy who needs it the most hates it the most.

I'm like dude chill. America isn't falling apart. They'v been saying that the world is falling apart as far back as Plato's days. America is fine. We just need the middle class to do a little better. Other than that what's wrong with the economy? The rich are getting richer.

So then it must be social issues. Like trannys in bathrooms. This is what's riling up poor white trash. Affirmative Action. What you whites are realizing is to the rich, we are all n*#$rs. Funny you told blacks if they complain to go back to Africa. Where should you go back to?

They divide us middle class people with social wedge issues. Racism is one of those issues and boy did they get you on that one. This is the only reason you vote GOP or Libertarian. You're angry and refuse to join the labor party because we promote trannies in bathrooms. I get it. I get you.
Not a Libertarian, though I used to be. I'll give you one more guess. Hint: Look at my avatar.

Forum List

Back