Antonio Brown quits on Bucs while they are losing to the Jets....WHAT?

These guys all feel entitled.

I understand how AB feels. He is the proverbial temperamental artist/perfectionist. He is about the best WR the game has ever known. He deserves in his mind to be the center of attention getting all of the balls. He has tremendous talent, drive, ambition, and testosterone coursing through his veins. He is a superman. He is stuck in a world of comparative mediocrity and it just isn't going to change for him or get out of his way. Fortunately, he's already made enough money many times over what most make in a lifetime that he can afford to chuck it all and just not look back, but he is in for a world of hurt spending the rest of his life bucking the world because in the end, superman or not, the world will win.

I understand how AB feels. He is the proverbial temperamental artist/perfectionist. He is about the best WR the game has ever known. He deserves in his mind to be the center of attention getting all of the balls. He has tremendous talent, drive, ambition, and testosterone coursing through his veins. He is a superman. He is stuck in a world of comparative mediocrity and it just isn't going to change for him or get out of his way. Fortunately, he's already made enough money many times over what most make in a lifetime that he can afford to chuck it all and just not look back, but he is in for a world of hurt spending the rest of his life bucking the world because in the end, superman or not, the world will win.
I believe it was Anyonio Brown who once had something like 14 catches in a game and after the game complained that that he wasn’t targeted enough.

I believe it was Anyonio Brown who once had something like 14 catches in a game and after the game complained that that he wasn’t targeted enough.

It would not surprise me. But Brown is/was a fantastic talent. I remember watching him in Pittsburgh several years ago, one time catching a pass for a TD and as he ran into the end zone at full gait, he stuck his feet, launched up into the air and did this spectacular somersault in mid-flight then nailed the landing like an Olympic champion! It was hilarious! And he made it look effortless. Never even lost the ball.

Then the league fined him for excessive celebration or something.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-18-2015/BVDarA.gif

A few games later running in for a touchdown running into the upright, he leaped up and wrapped his legs around it. It was hilarious.

56c6a9595063d523ab1b15efc91ea146.jpg

The fans loved it. The NFL did not.

I think he is losing control over his emotions.
Could be CTE

Good read:

So he invited the nut in his house where he could kill and rape his family? I can't believe he invited this guy into his home when he has a Gizelle in the house.

Then the Bucs come back to win. Brown is a head case. The Bucs should never have signed him.

I'm not a CTE fear-monger. I know CTE exists, I bet nearly most athletes of all levels technically have it to some degree.

However, if I noticed a spark to Antonio Brown's behavior... it was this:

I think he was already a crazy dude, and this one knocked a few screws loose.

I'm not a CTE fear-monger. I know CTE exists, I bet nearly most athletes of all levels technically have it to some degree.

However, if I noticed a spark to Antonio Brown's behavior... it was this:

I think he was already a crazy dude, and this one knocked a few screws loose.

That was brutal!

Forum List

Back