Texans got screwed by the officials.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
I normally dont blame the officials when my team loses but the officials totally screwed the Texans tonight....two plays in a row.
This is one of them... The Texans had the momentum and were about to score when the zebras totally changed the momentum of the game.

Big Texans fan. From day one. Was an Oilers fan as well, but that's neither here nor there...

Thing is, given the season the Texans have had, getting screwed by the officials on a couple of calls is the least of their worries...

You still watch these fake games,when you all going to face reality NFL football games especially the playoffs and superbowls are as much a dog and pony show as elections are,fixed just as much as them,I haven’t watched a playoff or Super Bowl game in 8 years now.

LOL....It was a bad day for the Tejas teams.....In fact the officials may have blown a fumble call on Arizona but Dallas had used their last time out and could not challenge and it it happened just outside of two minutes so it was not automatically reviewed.

tenor.gif

Big Texans fan. From day one. Was an Oilers fan as well, but that's neither here nor there...

Thing is, given the season the Texans have had, getting screwed by the officials on a couple of calls is the least of their worries...

I know the Texans are fucked this season but I still hate to see then screwed by the officials.

I normally dont blame the officials when my team loses but the officials totally screwed the Texans tonight....two plays in a row.
This is one of them... The Texans had the momentum and were about to score when the zebras totally changed the momentum of the game.

If my dad hadn't been a coach, education administrator and teacher, I'd be saying "Kill the umpire!" like everyone else. I'm sorry the team got shortchanged with unfortunate calls. What happened to playbacks?

Before I lost faith in the nfl, I was a Niner fan. No more though. The nfl loses more credibility with each passing year. They continually change the rules and are so worried about the multi million dollar investment in their QB that they won't allow anyone to hit anymore. The game is a joke.

Forum List

Back