Antonio Brown quits on Bucs while they are losing to the Jets....WHAT?

His actions over the past several years have been so patently self-destructive and/or stupid that maybe he is looking for a book deal. None other than Ben Shapiro highlighted today's demonstration on his FB feed.

It is definitely a teaching moment when someone with this much talent self destructs multiple times, but I'm damned if I can figure out what that lesson is.

No surprise,the real Brown is emerging once again.he has worn out his welcome there same as Randy moss wore out his welcome with the cheatriots eventually.matter of fact he reminds me an awful lot of Moss who with all his talent,took plays off,lots of similarities.

Its a shame too...because when he was on, he was one of the best WR's in the league. When he did DWTS...I said to myself..."really". This was prior to his "attention wholeness" designation which now is incredibly vivid.

I know there likely isn't but I guess there is a faint hope that perhaps a young college WR can learn from the antics of Brown, Owens, Beckham JR, Johnson (Ochocinco) and see how these guy are regarded and where these guys end up compared to guys like Larry Fitzgerald, Tim Brown, Jerry Rice, etc...

Its a shame too...because when he was on, he was one of the best WR's in the league. When he did DWTS...I said to myself..."really". This was prior to his "attention wholeness" designation which now is incredibly vivid.

I know there likely isn't but I guess there is a faint hope that perhaps a young college WR can learn from the antics of Brown, Owens, Beckham JR, Johnson (Ochocinco) and see how these guy are regarded and where these guys end up compared to guys like Larry Fitzgerald, Tim Brown, Jerry Rice, etc...
Beckham Jr is having a good year with the Rams. I think he finally decided the game is not all about him. He is really contributing to that team.

Beckham Jr is having a good year with the Rams. I think he finally decided the game is not all about him. He is really contributing to that team.

tick...tick...tick....

As a closer than usual follower of LSU, he was one of those players who you wondered about how they would replace but you also had a small sigh of relief when he left early and it wasn't in the back of a patrol car. LOL

I hope he does come correct and just grows the hell up. Unlike TO and Chad Ochocinco, OBJ was highly recruited out of high school, first team SEC, Offensive player of the year.... yada yada yada....you'd think he'd be used to having a bankroll and know that if he stubs his toe...the media will wonder why. Chad and TO were comparatively late bloomers to the upper echelon fraternity of receivers. Still, when you're OBJ and drafted #12 overall...who knows the "real" reason why but it was a red flag early on in my view.

Then the Bucs come back to win. Brown is a head case. The Bucs should never have signed him.

This is all on Brady! The coach didn't want to have anything to do with the guy; actually putting his foot down earlier, but the Primma Donna TB12 overrode him like he did when Belichick wanted to dump him years ago by going to the owner! All these guys are a-holes who aren't just happy winning, they want to accomplish more by getting Brady the MVP which is so out of reach! Mahomes blew it today vs Cinn. and Rodgers should secure the title if he completes the deal over Minn. tonight! :itsok: :rolleyes:

At some point, "pain in the ass" outweighs "talented." See Kaepernick as an example.
The difference being AB had more talent in his left toe than Kaep ever dreamed of having. People seem to forget he lost his starting job to Blaine Gabbert before he started being a pain in the ass

Forum List

Back