Antonio Brown quits on Bucs while they are losing to the Jets....WHAT?

The Raiders or Cowboys might......they love to pick up troubled players.
The Raiders won't. They had him once and released him because of his conduct before he played even one game.

The Cowboys or Cardinals might consider him. Both of those teams have lost big time WR's, but that's unlikely.

Last edited:
We need to be more specific! Tom Brady was the one who overrode common sense by vouching for this clown and saying "everything will be ok!" WRONG! It's not like Brady doesn't know! They've worked together before off and on thanks to the headcase this guy obviously has been over the years! It's embarrassing to see someone who knows the whole sports' world is watching him, but goes out in a blaze of glory no other player in history will ever outdo short of shooting someone on the field, ala "The Last Boy Scout!" :itsok: o_O:eek::meow:
Well, he's not trump....;) He can't shoot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight.....;)

That's not what they were saying here in the Vegas news
You don't even know what happened. First of all it happened in Oakland years ago and it was reported that he got into a confrontation with the GM in the presence of the owner, so he was released.

It doesn't Mitigate it, i am merely pointing out the discrepancy in responses. ANY person that does what brown does should face criticism. Why didn't byles. She did the very same thing.

If the Negroes in the NFL and NBA couldn't run fast and jump high to entertain the idiots that watch them the only job they could get would be working at a car wash.

The cosmic humor in all of this is that AB ripped off his personal chef some months ago whom he owed $10,000. And it was the chef who then turned AB in for the fake vax card! Karma in action.

It's my hypersensitivity when it comes to celebrity! It doesn't sink in all the details w/ cursory scans! :bowdown::imsorry3:

I take it back; you're making excuses for Brady in a way! I'm just not all here; so lit'l sleep the last few days! :auiqs.jpg:

"...Tom Brady didn't really have a lot of experience with the guy. He only played one game for the Patriots And a handful of practices. All Brady knew about him was that he was extremely talented." :dunno::itsok::stir:

Can you imagine how much has happened that was probably surpressed and we never knew how corrupt Brady is to access this guy on his team because he's that desperate to win! It's pathetic in a way! :auiqs.jpg:
Brady...like Rodgers would sell their grandmother to win. Brady cheated in NE. Getting AB...the head case...onto his team is just his MO.

The cosmic humor in all of this is that AB ripped off his personal chef some months ago whom he owed $10,000. And it was the chef who then turned AB in for the fake vax card! Karma in action.
These guys all feel entitled.

Forum List

Back