Antifa website calls for slaughter of fascistic border patrol dogs and their bosses

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Antifa Website Calls for ‘Slaughter’ of ‘Fascistic Border Patrol Dogs & Their Bosses’

In a post Thursday at far-left antifa website Incendiary News, an activist advocated for revolutionaries to rise up and “slaughter” what he called “fascistic Border Patrol dogs and their bosses,” Far Left Watch reported on Friday.

Oh you mess with animals and those other leftist whack jobs are going to hunt you idiots down. Soros must want you desensitaxed pos losers to get maimed. And you ANTIFA FKS are dumb enough to do it all. Gawd yopu front holes are pathetic.

I wouldn’t call them the far left anymore. Antifa are the same Marxist loving anti-Americans that all left wing liberals are. They are all one and the same now, Social Justice Terrorists. You won’t see any so called liberals denounce this.

Antifa Website Calls for ‘Slaughter’ of ‘Fascistic Border Patrol Dogs & Their Bosses’

In a post Thursday at far-left antifa website Incendiary News, an activist advocated for revolutionaries to rise up and “slaughter” what he called “fascistic Border Patrol dogs and their bosses,” Far Left Watch reported on Friday.

Oh you mess with animals and those other leftist whack jobs are going to hunt you idiots down. Soros must want you desensitaxed pos losers to get maimed. And you ANTIFA FKS are dumb enough to do it all. Gawd yopu front holes are pathetic.
Only lousy capitalists lose money on border policies. Good Capitalists, know this.

Infowars? :abgg2q.jpg:

You should probably negate the claims before laughing at the source.

If i spent my time investigating all of Mindwars weirdo links, id never get out of the house. Nah, the requirement to supply legit links falls on the poster. At no point should anyone ever use an Infowars link in the current events section. Those who do are deservedly shunned.

• Banned

You should probably ......................

• Banned

lol
upload_2018-9-24_8-6-21.png

If i spent my time investigating all of Mindwars weirdo links, id never get out of the house. Nah, the requirement to supply legit links falls on the poster. At no point should anyone ever use an Infowars link in the current events section. Those who do are deservedly shunned.

That’s retarded. I’m no fan of Infowars but I don’t automatically think their stories are bullshit either. You’re the one who looks foolish here. Not surprised you won’t even visit the link to verify the veracity of the story. If you don’t want it to be true is must not be, right?

lol
View attachment 218204

Well he confirmed to me he won’t even visit the link so... just one more dumbass afraid of the truth.

That’s retarded. I’m no fan of Infowars but I don’t automatically think their stories are bullshit either. You’re the one who looks foolish here. Not surprised you won’t even visit the link to verify the veracity of the story. If you don’t want it to be true is must not be, right?
If it comes from Infowars, it's best to assume it isnt true.

lol
View attachment 218204

Well he confirmed to me he won’t even visit the link so... just one more dumbass afraid of the truth.
Yeah man. The truth that Infowars exposes is SOOOO scary to us sheep. If only we could all be as brave as you conspiracy dorks. :laugh:

Forum List

Back