'Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marxist theory believes that Jews survived in the Middle Ages because they provided an economic function as money lenders. Because capitalism does not need Jewish money lenders, Marxists believe Jews should have disappeared from trace by now; our failure to do so ruins their theory.

This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia. (by Rabbi Berel Wein)

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

http://www.jewishdestiny.com/about/team-destiny/

Marxist theory believes that Jews survived in the Middle Ages because they provided an economic function as money lenders. Because capitalism does not need Jewish money lenders, Marxists believe Jews should have disappeared from trace by now; our failure to do so ruins their theory.

This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia. (by Rabbi Berel Wein)

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

http://www.jewishdestiny.com/about/team-destiny/

No thanks.

I object to your Jew fetish.

You the racist bitch asked when it would I be able to stomp her in public for her immoral beliefs like she was the woman of a skin head. I answered and you have no response?

How has trying to dictate policy turned out for Jews in western society historically? lol

And then add on top of it anti colonialism. You've just made enemies of the globe, and America is going to represent the globe pretty well soon

Where do you live, since English does not appear to be your native language?

Since the relationship between antisemitism and anti-zionism is the subject of the thread, however, I must thank you and the other antisemites posting in this thread for affirming what you are really about.

An interesting article...

I think the title is 'wrong' however...

I just don't buy into the 'zionist' belief that any word said against the Israeli government and policies is 'anti-semitic'...

If I were to make a negative comment about the South African government, for example, that would not make me a racist...

5 Intellectuals Smash the Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic Argument

Anti-Zionism has never been about "anti-Semitism" but unfortunately genuine haters of Jewish people have managed to appropriate the anti-Zionism label to push their anti-Jewish agendas. Sadly this also has had the effect of giving Zionists ammunition to use against genuine anti-Zionists in their attempts to close down any criticism of the Zionist paradise. Good article, thanks for sharing.

An interesting article...

I think the title is 'wrong' however...

I just don't buy into the 'zionist' belief that any word said against the Israeli government and policies is 'anti-semitic'...

If I were to make a negative comment about the South African government, for example, that would not make me a racist...

5 Intellectuals Smash the Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic Argument

Anti-Zionism has never been about "anti-Semitism" but unfortunately genuine haters of Jewish people have managed to appropriate the anti-Zionism label to push their anti-Jewish agendas. Sadly this also has had the effect of giving Zionists ammunition to use against genuine anti-Zionists in their attempts to close down any criticism of the Zionist paradise. Good article, thanks for sharing.

More blah.

Damn you just posted that cult that doesn't count for the millionth time. You get an A for originality and neo Nazi propoganda.

You have got to be kidding me right?

Isn't that what Hitler said about the Jews?

And you call ME a neo Nazi?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Irrelvant garbaggio. Get back to us when you have something other than these goofballs that don't even compromise .001% of Jewish population or opinion.

And, frankly, your insistence that there are some Jews who are opposed to Zionism is just another way to undermine the concept of Zionism by saying, "See? Even the Jews think its a bad idea".

But some ARE Jews opposed to Zionism...

View attachment 74451
View attachment 74452
View attachment 74453

Our Mission | True Torah Jews

You mean the European converts that amount to 0.1% of the worlds Jewish population. The workshy that will convert to islam if it did them any good.
Its like the muslims opposed to the violent teachings of islam, their views are inconsequential and they face punishment for voicing their views

Here we go again...

A group of Jews speak out against Israel and....

Oh wait, you didn't call them 'self hating, anti semitic Jews'...

Just "workshy"(????) and "inconsequential"(????) HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
The group has been addressed a million times. They are an isolated cult and a favorite among antisemites, neo Nazis, Islamists and often invited to holocaust denial conventions. What's your point other than the usual meaningless juvenile gibberish?

Last edited:
Read your last sentence and you will see the racist remark as clear as day. A term you use frequently that under British law is seen as being racist.

Oh Phoney, stop making shit up man...

Got a link ??

P to R: Legal Guidance: The Crown Prosecution Service

"A racial group means a group of persons defined by reference to race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins." The definition is wide and victims may come within the definition under more than one of the references. Gypsies and some travellers, refugees or asylum seekers or others from less visible minorities would be included within this definition.

a) at the time of the offence (or shortly before or after), the offender demonstrates to the victim hostility based on the victim's membership (or presumed membership) of a racial or religious group, or

b) the offence is motivated wholly or partly by hostility towards members of a racial or religious group based on their membership (or presumed membership) of that group.

So you see you are a RACIST now hand yourself in

What a schmuck you are Phoney...

Another Phoney BS Fail...

You just couldn't make this shit up... OOppsss...

YOU DO!

So you are doubting the Official government site now are you because it goes against your islamonazi teachings.

You are the LOSER every time when you deny the links

Not doubting the government site Phoney...

Just your application of the 'law' :cuckoo:

The law is the law and the operative words are if I find your remarks to be offensive and racist.

More: "I don't like inconvenient truths."

No truth where you're coming from.

Always and only the truth and facts. That's my M.O.

You seem more obsessed with trying to convince me of your tripe, than your fixation on Jews.

No need to convince anyone. Facts are the facts. Seems that you have a fixation on Jews, not me.

Everything you post is a troll post, designed to draw me in.

If you don't mind, I shall scroll you from now on.

You're just a nuisance.

You seem more obsessed with trying to convince me of your tripe, than your fixation on Jews.

No need to convince anyone. Facts are the facts. Seems that you have a fixation on Jews, not me.

You're just a nuisance.

Just a nuisance?

Hahahaah

I wonder if Jews said the same thing about Nazis?

You're just a nuisance.

Scroll, scroll never did appreciate being stalked by sufferers of cognitive dissonance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back