'Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about Israeli policies, list a couple.

Well let's start with the denial of the right of return

Israeli immigration policy (blatantly racist)

Israeli speech codes

Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory

Disproportional response to domestic attacks by people who are de facto citizens of Israel

If you had but noticed, all that has been done before. To death. Repetitive to the point of chronic boredom.

This isn't an invite to open the floodgates to even more demonising, but a chance for people to display their knowledge about Israel's municipal policies, tax system, health sevices and the like. Waste management, street cleaning.

You know, just like other countries on the planet.

"repetitive to the point of chronic boredom", what do you expect anti zionists to start just making shit up?

Go home you racist bitch, soon I'll get to stomp you like you were a skin heads woman

Your views are no different.

Sounds interesting. When are you going to stomp me?

I'd say about 2040 and no one would blink if I grabbed you by your hair and put you in your place while screaming pro zionist shit

Would you happen to know what percentage of Israelis own their own homes?

Israeli speech codes

Disproportional response to domestic attacks by people who are de facto citizens of Israel

If you had but noticed, all that has been done before. To death. Repetitive to the point of chronic boredom.

This isn't an invite to open the floodgates to even more demonising, but a chance for people to display their knowledge about Israel's municipal policies, tax system, health sevices and the like. Waste management, street cleaning.

"repetitive to the point of chronic boredom", what do you expect anti zionists to start just making shit up?

Go home you racist bitch, soon I'll get to stomp you like you were a skin heads woman

I'd say about 2040 and no one would blink if I grabbed you by your hair and put you in your place while screaming pro zionist shit

You didn't like my answer? lol

Soon

You'd think a people with a history of "they tried to kill us let's eat" would be more careful about pissing off the peopel they live with

Soon

You'd think a people with a history of "they tried to kill us let's eat" would be more careful about pissing off the peopel they live with

You gave an answer? Where was it?

Adrian brody doesn't look white? lol

Why do Jews get so defensive about this. Your ancestors are from Europe, of course you look like Europeans. Having funny noses doesn't make you Arabs.

It just means you practice endogamy. And many Jews don't have that big nose anyway
Not getting defensive, and I'm not of European ancestry, moron.

Well I sort of believe you if you think Adrian Brody isn't white

But not really, so what are you then?

A Tunisian Jew?
Ha ha ha. You're pretty pathetic and ignorant...you think all non European Jews are Tunisians? Damn.

All non European Jews are Tunisian?

Those are your words not mine, lol

Now that I think about it you not being Ashkenazi makes perfect sense. A true failure in breeding standards otherwise. Clearly your ancestors weren't bilingual
Hah! I am fluent in five languages. Why are you so obsessed with race and breeding? Do you think that's what makes a person better or worse? Sick.

Because blood is the only thing relevant in the context of blood claims to land and endogamy?

I like rubbing it in Jews faces that they aren't the sons of the Patriarchs, the Palestinians are.

To a member of caste you're a pathetic little cult not a race, hahahaha

Soon

....In the quote

Soon

....In the quote

Must have missed that. All I saw was a load of angry ranting.

Soon

....In the quote

You the racist bitch asked when it would I be able to stomp her in public for her immoral beliefs like she was the woman of a skin head. I answered and you have no response?

How has trying to dictate policy turned out for Jews in western society historically? lol

And then add on top of it anti colonialism. You've just made enemies of the globe, and America is going to represent the globe pretty well soon

Soon

....In the quote

You the racist bitch asked when it would I be able to stomp her in public for her immoral beliefs like she was the woman of a skin head. I answered and you have no response?

How has trying to dictate policy turned out for Jews in western society historically? lol

And then add on top of it anti colonialism. You've just made enemies of the globe, and America is going to represent the globe pretty well soon

So you don't know what kind of foodstuffs Israel exports?

Never mind I'll ask someone else.

In other words, you don't know the first thing about the country?

Not getting defensive, and I'm not of European ancestry, moron.

Well I sort of believe you if you think Adrian Brody isn't white

But not really, so what are you then?

A Tunisian Jew?
Ha ha ha. You're pretty pathetic and ignorant...you think all non European Jews are Tunisians? Damn.

All non European Jews are Tunisian?

Those are your words not mine, lol

Now that I think about it you not being Ashkenazi makes perfect sense. A true failure in breeding standards otherwise. Clearly your ancestors weren't bilingual
Hah! I am fluent in five languages. Why are you so obsessed with race and breeding? Do you think that's what makes a person better or worse? Sick.

Because blood is the only thing relevant in the context of blood claims to land and endogamy?

I like rubbing it in Jews faces that they aren't the sons of the Patriarchs, the Palestinians are.

To a member of caste you're a pathetic little cult not a race, hahahaha
You actually having done anything but prove your ignorance, bigotry, and horrible upbringing and childhood environment. But nevertheless an extremely good example of why antizionists are simply ignorant antisemites with an obvious chip on their shoulder.

Soon

....In the quote

Yeah it appears the Jooos who aren't really Jooos, are to blame for the sad life this creature lives. Another antizionist antisemite goes down in flames.

Tell me about Israeli policies, list a couple.

Israeli speech codes

Must be another episode of Muslim fantasy Island.

And, frankly, your insistence that there are some Jews who are opposed to Zionism is just another way to undermine the concept of Zionism by saying, "See? Even the Jews think its a bad idea".

But some ARE Jews opposed to Zionism...

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

anti-zionist-uk-protest-2.jpg

700_fs1atbpslli5o2g2rvtggjg0ji1q3x1t.jpg

Our Mission | True Torah Jews

And, frankly, your insistence that there are some Jews who are opposed to Zionism is just another way to undermine the concept of Zionism by saying, "See? Even the Jews think its a bad idea".

View attachment 74451
View attachment 74452
View attachment 74453

Damn you just posted that cult that doesn't count for the millionth time. You get an A for originality and neo Nazi propoganda.

But wait, those guys aren't even real Jews, according to you antizionist antisemites. Their European ancestors converted to Judaism. Don't you see now "European" they look? So who cares! Ha ha ha.

The fact that you direct it specifically at Jews, makes it anti Semitic.

Direct WHAT at Jews?

You Israel apologists need to wake up...

You are a 'clever'(?) zionut, show me where, in my posts, I have been "anti semitic" and I will immediately turn myself into the authorities!

Read your last sentence and you will see the racist remark as clear as day. A term you use frequently that under British law is seen as being racist.

Oh Phoney, stop making shit up man...

Got a link ??

P to R: Legal Guidance: The Crown Prosecution Service

"A racial group means a group of persons defined by reference to race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins." The definition is wide and victims may come within the definition under more than one of the references. Gypsies and some travellers, refugees or asylum seekers or others from less visible minorities would be included within this definition.

a) at the time of the offence (or shortly before or after), the offender demonstrates to the victim hostility based on the victim's membership (or presumed membership) of a racial or religious group, or

b) the offence is motivated wholly or partly by hostility towards members of a racial or religious group based on their membership (or presumed membership) of that group.

So you see you are a RACIST now hand yourself in

What a schmuck you are Phoney...

Another Phoney BS Fail...

You just couldn't make this shit up... OOppsss...

YOU DO!

So you are doubting the Official government site now are you because it goes against your islamonazi teachings.

You are the LOSER every time when you deny the links

The
I would agree with 1, 3 and 4.

#2 - not so much. Look at the people who post here. Many tend to have their own particular areas of interest and specialization and passion. What drives people to "single out" Israel might be the same thing which drives people to, at one time, "single out" South Africa, or "single out" Burma. There seems to be this expectation that once must be equitable in condemnations around the world and that expectation only comes up with Israel.[/QUOTE

I know you feel compelled to defend your Islamist and Nazi friends here, but when your fellow antisemites single out Israel, they do so because it is the one Jewish state in the world.

The double standards used to attack the Jewish state are so obvious in the way that NOBODY else in the world is attacked for anything even remotely similar removes any doubt as to the ethnic basis of your hatred. Especially considering your automatic defense of those with the very worst human rights abuses in the world, your concern here has nothing to do with human rights and everything to do with antisemitism.
re

Excluding very few Islamist fanatics that post here, the neutral's position vis-a-vis the Israeli Jews is no different than their position was or would have been towards the whites in Apartheid South Africa, the French in Algeria, the whites in Rhodesia etc.

For example, there was no hate for the Europeans that ruled South Africa, what was hated was their policies and their insistence that South Africa would have to remain a white-ruled nation through the disenfranchisement of a large part of the population.

Accusing anyone that criticizes Israel in this section of the forum, dedicated to the I/P conflict, is childish and absurd. You demand that Israeli Jews be given a pass for their brutal treatment of a population as large as their own, forget about it, it isn't going to happen. There is plenty of Muslim bashing, for good reason, in the Middle East and Europe sections, and I am one of the bashers, go there if you want to observe the criticizing of the actions of Muslim ruled states for behaving as the Israeli state behaves.

Here we go again with monte bringing up South Africa to deflect away from the subject. Then he does of on a rant about how evil the Jews are for defending against war crimes, illegal weapons, terrorism and mass murder. No one demands that the Jews be given a free pass, but we demand they be given the same rights as the Palestinians and that International laws apply just as they apply to others.

You pay lip service to the muslim bashing as a cover for your anti semitic racism, and deny the international laws that work in the Jews favour. The arab muslims outnumber the Jews about 1000 to 1 so your claims of demographics ruling the day are just pie in the sky.

View attachment 74451
View attachment 74452
View attachment 74453

You mean the European converts that amount to 0.1% of the worlds Jewish population. The workshy that will convert to islam if it did them any good.
Its like the muslims opposed to the violent teachings of islam, their views are inconsequential and they face punishment for voicing their views

Damn you just posted that cult that doesn't count for the millionth time. You get an A for originality and neo Nazi propoganda.

You have got to be kidding me right?

Isn't that what Hitler said about the Jews?

And you call ME a neo Nazi?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Direct WHAT at Jews?

You Israel apologists need to wake up...

You are a 'clever'(?) zionut, show me where, in my posts, I have been "anti semitic" and I will immediately turn myself into the authorities!

Read your last sentence and you will see the racist remark as clear as day. A term you use frequently that under British law is seen as being racist.

Oh Phoney, stop making shit up man...

Got a link ??

P to R: Legal Guidance: The Crown Prosecution Service

"A racial group means a group of persons defined by reference to race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins." The definition is wide and victims may come within the definition under more than one of the references. Gypsies and some travellers, refugees or asylum seekers or others from less visible minorities would be included within this definition.

a) at the time of the offence (or shortly before or after), the offender demonstrates to the victim hostility based on the victim's membership (or presumed membership) of a racial or religious group, or

b) the offence is motivated wholly or partly by hostility towards members of a racial or religious group based on their membership (or presumed membership) of that group.

So you see you are a RACIST now hand yourself in

What a schmuck you are Phoney...

Another Phoney BS Fail...

You just couldn't make this shit up... OOppsss...

YOU DO!

So you are doubting the Official government site now are you because it goes against your islamonazi teachings.

You are the LOSER every time when you deny the links

Not doubting the government site Phoney...

Just your application of the 'law' :cuckoo:

View attachment 74451
View attachment 74452
View attachment 74453

You mean the European converts that amount to 0.1% of the worlds Jewish population. The workshy that will convert to islam if it did them any good.
Its like the muslims opposed to the violent teachings of islam, their views are inconsequential and they face punishment for voicing their views

Here we go again...

A group of Jews speak out against Israel and....

Oh wait, you didn't call them 'self hating, anti semitic Jews'...

Just "workshy"(????) and "inconsequential"(????) HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back