'Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to make a negative comment about the South African government, for example, that would not make me a racist...
Though you might be an anti-Semitic if you made a negative comment about apartheid...

Of course it is, Zionism is the basic belief in native rights. That indigenous people shouldn't be forcefully removed from their native homeland.

Anti Zionist is clearly anti Israeli and anti Judaic, since todays Israeli's are the same native people that countless Arab Muslim pogroms attempted to eradicate from the Judaic homeland.

Your racism is once again glaringly apparent

israel+flag+waving+animation.gif

Of course it is, Zionism is the basic belief in native rights. That indigenous people shouldn't be forcefully removed from their native homeland.

Anti Zionist is clearly anti Israeli and anti Judaic, since todays Israeli's are the same native people that countless Arab Muslim pogroms attempted to eradicate from the Judaic homeland.

No they are not. They are Russian and Ukrainians.

..and Polish and Bulgarian and German and Dutch....in short: European, with others from Asia, Africa, Americas, Oz, and those who never left the ME....yep; sounds like the Jews returning HOME!!! I suggest a PEACEFUL solution.

Greg

Of course,if the Jews have the right to reclaim the land they lost (after they had taken it from others some years earlier), then so do all the other previous owners of just about any country on Earth. The Native Americans are, by this logic, entitled to reclaim Canada, USA, Mexico, etc, treat the 'invaders' with utter contempt, block their access to essential services, and retaliate ferociously when any of them dare to resist.

An interesting article...

I think the title is 'wrong' however...

I just don't buy into the 'zionist' belief that any word said against the Israeli government and policies is 'anti-semitic'...

If I were to make a negative comment about the South African government, for example, that would not make me a racist...

5 Intellectuals Smash the Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic Argument

Anti-Israeli government is not the same as anti-Semitism. Two different things. It's like saying if you are against the US government, you hate all Americans.

Of course,if the Jews have the right to reclaim the land they lost (after they had taken it from others some years earlier), then so do all the other previous owners of just about any country on Earth. The Native Americans are, by this logic, entitled to reclaim Canada, USA, Mexico, etc, treat the 'invaders' with utter contempt, block their access to essential services, and retaliate ferociously when any of them dare to resist.

They can try of course. Good luck with that. lol

But seriously; the Pals DO have rights but you must recall that most of the ME was owned by absent Landlords in Lebanon and Turkey(the Ottomans). The Pals have Jordan and any number of CLAIMS but they need to be settled by legal means. You have heard of the Levy Report??

The report concludes that Israel's presence in the West Bank is not an occupation,[3] and that the Israeli settlements are legal under international law.[4] It recommends the legalization of unauthorized Jewish settlement outposts by the state,[3] and provides proposals for new guidelines for settlement construction.[1]

In May 2014, it was reported that the Government was covertly carrying out the recommendations of the Report.[5]

Levy Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dispute it in the Courts!!

Greg

I just don't buy into the 'zionist' belief that any word said against the Israeli government and policies is 'anti-semitic'...

Anti-Israeli government is not the same as anti-Semitism. Two different things. It's like saying if you are against the US government, you hate all Americans.

One is against certain POLICIES; not a whole "Government". Being against policies is fine. They should have killed Arafat years before he returned to lead Fatah. That was just DUMB.

An example of being against a POLICY but not Jews.

Greg

But seriously; the Pals DO have rights but you must recall that most of the ME was owned by absent Landlords in Lebanon and Turkey(the Ottomans). The Pals have Jordan and any number of CLAIMS but they need to be settled by legal means. You have heard of the Levy Report??

The report concludes that Israel's presence in the West Bank is not an occupation,[3] and that the Israeli settlements are legal under international law.[4] It recommends the legalization of unauthorized Jewish settlement outposts by the state,[3] and provides proposals for new guidelines for settlement construction.[1]

In May 2014, it was reported that the Government was covertly carrying out the recommendations of the Report.[5]

Greg

A report created by Zionist , come on now, not worth the paper its wrote on.

Greg

Then you won't have any problems challenging it in Court, will you?? lmao

Greg

Greg

Then you won't have any problems challenging it in Court, will you?? lmao

Greg

They are above the courts and also the UN.

Yikes, more lies that simply don't stand up to scrutiny

Only about 35% of all Israeli's today returned from all of Europe and the America's combined. Less than half of those returned from former Russian states

See
Statistical Abstract of Israel, 2009, CBS. "Table 2.24 – Jews, by country of origin and age"

Unless they're Palestinian.

There is no such thing as a palestinian. There are all Israeli's now. Trying to retask the term and falsely invent some other native people in the land is disingenuous at best.

IE, your not fooling anyone but the ignorant.

Arab Muslims on this side of the Jordan, 100' away from Arab Muslims on that side, share zero differences, just like Arab Muslims in Syria, or Lebanon or Iran or Iraq. The Arab Muslims in Israel are in no way of native origin.

Though you might be an anti-Semitic if you made a negative comment about apartheid...

Behind anti-Zionism there is always an anti-Semitic veneer. You once posted a picture of Christ being crucified. What does that have to do with Zionism? True colors always come out in the end.

It would if you did it in the same manner you racially attack the Jews, calling them zionuts, hasbara and Zionists to inflame and instill hatred.

The fact is Labour have been anti Jew for many years and are no longer able to cover it up since they lost control of the courts and legal system.

So what does this make you, as you are not indigenous to the USA, but an immigrant from which European nation ?

Unless they're Palestinian.

Who were the Jews from the very beginning when the Roman invaders gave them that name. It was only in the 1960's that the arab muslims stole the name to give them some credibility

You would think so, but the very people that say the Jews should be driven of their lands are the same ones that apply different laws to their land thefts in America, Australia, Africa and the M.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back