Anti-Wall Dems Build 4 Mile Fence Around Their Convention Center

Who cares if the DNC puts up a fence? They are not allowed to protect their convention?

I love how you liberals play stupid so often.. Your President, Odumbo says no wall to protect Americans but you liberal misfits create one for a Convention?? So your elite deserve protection but the American people don't... See how that works dummy?

Who cares if the DNC puts up a fence? They are not allowed to protect their convention?

I love how you liberals play stupid so often.. Your President, Odumbo says no wall to protect Americans but you liberal misfits create one for a Convention?? So your elite deserve protection but the American people don't... See how that works dummy?
Never try using reasoning on a liberal.

From what I read earlier, it may be to keep Bernies supporters out.

Never try using reasoning on a liberal.
Indeed.. Thank you for reminding me kind Sir * smiles softly..

I love how you liberals play stupid so often.. Your President, Odumbo says no wall to protect Americans but you liberal misfits create one for a Convention?? So your elite deserve proteone ction but the American people don't... See how that works dummy?

I am not involved "Dummy". It's not MY convention. My guess is that it's not yours either. It's no skin off my ass if they put up some chain link sections to help keep their convention safer.

It baffles me why someone like you would care. You guys are whining about shit that seriously is none of your business.

I love how you liberals play stupid so often.. Your President, Odumbo says no wall to protect Americans but you liberal misfits create one for a Convention?? So your elite deserve proteone ction but the American people don't... See how that works dummy?

I am not involved "Dummy". My guess is that neither are you. It's no skin off my ass if they put up some chain link sections to help keep their convention safer.

It baffles me why someone like you would care. You guys are whining about shit that seriously is none of your business.
So it just bothers you that Americans who live in Border states want to feel protected by a fence? You're a fucking derp.

I am not involved "Dummy". My guess is that neither are you. It's no skin off my ass if they put up some chain link sections to help keep their convention safer.

So it just bothers you that Americans who live in Border states want to feel protected by a fence? You're a fucking derp.

You are seriously in need of some mental help. Why should I care if you or anyone on a border state has a wall? I have said that Trump's "Super 50 foot Wall" thousands of miles long and forcing Mexico to pay for it is stupid. That's because it is stupid. It will NEVER happen. It won't stop the smuggling or human invasion. But Hey! If it will make you sleep better go ahead and build it. Just don't expect me to pay for it.

You are seriously in need of some mental help. Why should I care if you or anyone on a border state has a wall? I have said that Trump's "Super 50 foot Wall" thousands of miles long and forcing Mexico to pay for it is stupid. That's because it is stupid. It will NEVER happen. It won't stop the smuggling or human invasion. But Hey! If it will make you sleep better go ahead and build it. Just don't expect me to pay for it.
Of course lowlife liberal scum don't give a shit about their fellow Americans.. You think that's fucking news to any of us?? STFU and go squat in a corner.. Count to 100 then clean up your puddle.

I would think they may want to hide Mrs. Tuzla's latest fashion statement.
I think they want a Godless and genderless nation

Godless sounds good to me.
You can stay that away Huggy; you can't however force others to remain in that dark place with you.

What makes you think it is a "dark place"?
When anyone turns their back on God it is a dark place for your soul. You are subject to the things of the carnal world. That is simply how it works.

You can stay that away Huggy; you can't however force others to remain in that dark place with you.

When anyone turns their back on God it is a dark place for your soul. You are subject to the things of the carnal world. That is simply how it works.

Yeah, your invisible supernatural Sky Daddy that you have zero proof of really scares the shit out of me. Put your faith in Santa. He actually delivers.

Of course lowlife liberal scum don't give a shit about their fellow Americans.. You think that's fucking news to any of us?? STFU and go squat in a corner.. Count to 100 then clean up your puddle.

You are delusional. I'm not a dem, liberal scummy or otherwise. Pardon me if I don't want yo pay for your delusional security this monster wall offer America. Smugglers are going to smuggle until the government decriminalizes drug use. Your wall won't even slow them down. The Mexicans that come legally and not to pick produce and do menial jobs don't bother me at all. I see plenty of them even up here in Seattle. They seem to be good hard working people.

I would rather you go away than them.

Yeah, your invisible supernatural Sky Daddy that you have zero proof of really scares the shit out of me. Put your faith in Santa. He actually delivers.
I do not have a sky daddy. I do however have the ultimate spirit of the Son of God 'Jehovah's salvation with us' with me to help guide me in this world.

You are certainly some special kind of crazy. There is no god to turn one's back to. Grow up.

Ya! At least when you see the milk and cookies are gone you have some absolute PROOF! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do not have a sky daddy. I do however have the ultimate spirit of the Son of God 'Jehovah's salvation with us' with me to help guide me in this world.

So what you are saying is that you are lost as a motherfucker!

You are certainly some special kind of crazy. There is no god to turn one's back to. Grow up.
Like I said you get to go there. No one else has to be a participant with you. When the Lord chooses to awaken you you won't deny it either. Until then press on but do not expect others to press through the sleep of death with you.

So what you are saying is that you are lost as a motherfucker!
Nope just here in this world to try to make sure my children have all the means they need in this world to get through it safely.

Forum List

Back