Anti-Wall Dems Build 4 Mile Fence Around Their Convention Center

They could have just prevented protesters from getting anywhere near the Arena. Right? That would be better.

Isn't that what they are doing?

No. The protesters will be gathered very near the arena. In view of the delegates. Unlike the case in Cleveland. Oooops!

Hopefully once the fence is in place and the delegates are within the fence they will padlock it shut and keep the criminal inside.

Really, do the talking points ever get old? I mean, the Republicans didn't build a fence the democrats build fences. There was no fence at Clevland and there was no riot, we shall see what happens at Philly especially now that Sander's supporters know for sure how corrupt is the DNC.

Silly nutter. The protesters were miles away in Cleveland. The security perimeter was HYYYUUUUUUUUGGGGE! Believe me! I can tell you that.

Was there a fence?

Are you a clown?

Rightwing terrorism is an ongoing threat in this country.

The biggest ongoing threat to our country is the corruption of Progressive Elites and the stupidity of their supporters, such as yourself.

I hope trump pounds away on this incredible hypocrisy from the supposedly anti-wall democrats.

DNC erects 4-mile, 8-foot-tall fence around convention

july 24 2016 To the Democratic National Committee elites, keeping average Americans away from their convention is a good idea, while protecting the southern border from intruding terrorists, rapists and murderers is a bad one.

The DNC has erected a four-mile fence around its convention site at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center. (Isn’t it ironic they’re doing so much to protect a site named after a bank?)

I hope trump pounds away on this incredible hypocrisy from the supposedly anti-wall democrats.

DNC erects 4-mile, 8-foot-tall fence around convention

july 24 2016 To the Democratic National Committee elites, keeping average Americans away from their convention is a good idea, while protecting the southern border from intruding terrorists, rapists and murderers is a bad one.

The DNC has erected a four-mile fence around its convention site at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center. (Isn’t it ironic they’re doing so much to protect a site named after a bank?)
Libloon lunacy at its finest!

they are INFERRING that the opposition is dangerous. Progressives always lay culpability by inference, not due to actual deed.

They could have just prevented protesters from getting anywhere near the Arena. Right? That would be better.

Isn't that what they are doing?

No. The protesters will be gathered very near the arena. In view of the delegates. Unlike the case in Cleveland. Oooops!

Hopefully once the fence is in place and the delegates are within the fence they will padlock it shut and keep the criminal inside.

Really, do the talking points ever get old? I mean, the Republicans didn't build a fence the democrats build fences. There was no fence at Clevland and there was no riot, we shall see what happens at Philly especially now that Sander's supporters know for sure how corrupt is the DNC.

BIG fences in Cleveland. You never watch the news, do you? Fox showed shots of the piles of fencing they planned to install weeks before the RNC. The fencing was so far from the arena that the conventioneers probably never saw a protester. Because of FENCES.
Security fences invade Cleveland for RNC

Who cares if the DNC puts up a fence? They are not allowed to protect their convention?

Who cares if we put up a wall, aren't we allowed to protect our country?

I care what it would cost and how effective it would be. It would need thousands more Border agents to man it and that would cost billions.

Yes there is a problem with immigration. The problem always was that Americans hire these illegals. If we followed the existing laws AND made them tougher by fining these people that hire illegals the problem would come to a screeching halt.

This is Funny As Hell....You just can NOT make this shit up!

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site - The American Mirror

If this wasn't so funny it would be sad and pathetc. Fortunately it's funny as hell! :p

Damn, and here the hildabitch claims she wants bridges not walls. Regressives are such hypocrites.

Clinton isn't in charge of the DNC convention logistics any more than Trump was for the RNC convention logistics.

Rightwing terrorism is an ongoing threat in this country.

Perhaps, but just not much of a threat. Unlike those coming from the left, thus a fence.

If the "left" is such a threat to the right where were all the hateful dems during the RNC convention? Most of you modern republicans just make up shit as you go along to support your wild imaginations. Insecure much?

This is Funny As Hell....You just can NOT make this shit up!

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site - The American Mirror

If this wasn't so funny it would be sad and pathetc. Fortunately it's funny as hell! :p

Damn, and here the hildabitch claims she wants bridges not walls. Regressives are such hypocrites.

Clinton isn't in charge of the DNC convention logistics any more than Trump was for the RNC convention logistics.

Yet the regressive jumped all over republicans for not allowing guns. Actually the secret service runs the show inside the fence, the city outside it. I just can't resist exposing regressive hypocrisy.

Libs: "You Can't Have Guns"
- While having a small armed army protecting them

Libs: "Open Borders - No Wall!"
- While building an 8-foot high 4-mile long fence around their convention center to protect them from the violent protestors THEY created, encouraged.

The hypocrisy only adds to the circus their own e-mail scandal has caused.

:clap:

Forum List

Back