Anti-Wall Dems Build 4 Mile Fence Around Their Convention Center

Clinton-Rope-The-Dopes-998x504.jpg

Remember when Crooked Hillary started this charade, using a rope to fend off reporters. :p

The funniest part is the fence is to protect them from their own creations. No one on the right has threaten to protest, as I have heard. Very unlike the Republican convention where the it was threatened but lucky for Republicans their convention was close to the first of the month and the protesters had better things to do.

Never the less the fence is a definite tribute to Mrs. Tuzla's unifying ability.

They won't consider spending money to secure our borders, but they will quickly and eagerly use our tax dollars to build a wall to protect themselves...from all the Americans they have screwed, as now exposed.

H*Y*P*O*C*R*I*T*E*S. ON PARADE. :p

The party of 'unity', open borders, and 'no walls' needs an 8-foot high 4 mile long fence around their convention center to ptotect themselves from the violence they have nurtured, the hate they have stoked, and the people they have screwed.

Poetic justice, irony, and hypocrisy!

Build that wall, you open-border wall-haters. :p

Fucking hypocrites.. Hiding from the very groups they created with their BULLSHIT identity politics and now we see just what racists these scum are.. I don't want to hear a fucking word from any of them about Trump's Wall.

Eight-foot tall fence set up four miles around DNC convention site. What are the DEMS hiding?

Why don't you sneak in and report back what you find?
"We want a nation where adults share restrooms with with children of the opposite sex! We want a nation where the dated concept is DEAD! We want hate groups that hide behind the concept of religion gone!, we want blah, blah, blah"

I already know what you sick people will say

To be fair the precautions like this were in place for the RNC as well, luckily protests were small. I'm afraid the protests are going to be much bigger for the DNC, lots of far lefties are anti NWO and that is what Clinton represents.

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site - The American Mirror

To the Democratic National Committee elites, keeping average Americans away from their convention is a good idea, while protecting the southern border from intruding terrorists, rapists and murderers is a bad one.

The DNC has erected a four-mile fence around its convention site at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center. (Isn’t it ironic they’re doing so much to protect a site named after a bank?)

Damn liars, hypocrites, criminals.. All of them.

Forum List

Back