Anti-Wall Dems Build 4 Mile Fence Around Their Convention Center

Godless sounds good to me.
You can stay that away Huggy; you can't however force others to remain in that dark place with you.

What makes you think it is a "dark place"?
When anyone turns their back on God it is a dark place for your soul. You are subject to the things of the carnal world. That is simply how it works.

You are certainly some special kind of crazy. There is no god to turn one's back to. Grow up.
Like I said you get to go there. No one else has to be a participant with you. When the Lord chooses to awaken you you won't deny it either. Until then press on but do not expect others to press through the sleep of death with you.

Sorry Sparky. I have no "Lord"...imaginary or otherwise. Your make believe bullshit is a real hoot but it is also tiresome.

What makes you think it is a "dark place"?
When anyone turns their back on God it is a dark place for your soul. You are subject to the things of the carnal world. That is simply how it works.

Yeah, your invisible supernatural Sky Daddy that you have zero proof of really scares the shit out of me. Put your faith in Santa. He actually delivers.
I do not have a sky daddy. I do however have the ultimate spirit of the Son of God 'Jehovah's salvation with us' with me to help guide me in this world.

So what you are saying is that you are lost as a motherfucker!
Nope just here in this world to try to make sure my children have all the means they need in this world to get through it safely.

Ya...your pretending sounds REAL safe! EGAAADS! I feel sorry for your family.

Who cares if the DNC puts up a fence? They are not allowed to protect their convention?
I thought fences don't work. They'll just bring ladders or dig under so they are a waste to use.

Just WHO? do you think will be doing all that digging and carrying around big ladders? Not to mention the jack hammers. You obviously cannot read. I was pretty clear. I don't care what they do. What makes you morons think I do?

Yeah, your invisible supernatural Sky Daddy that you have zero proof of really scares the shit out of me. Put your faith in Santa. He actually delivers.
I do not have a sky daddy. I do however have the ultimate spirit of the Son of God 'Jehovah's salvation with us' with me to help guide me in this world.

Nope just here in this world to try to make sure my children have all the means they need in this world to get through it safely.

No need for you to feel sorry for them as they are all pretty happy.

No need for you to feel sorry for them as they are all pretty happy.

Ya...I bet they all still believe in Santa Claus among a whole basket full of other made up crap.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves for spreading lies like you do.

I am not sure how much influence the democrats controlling the convention have on the decision to build a fence. But Philly is a democrat controlled bastion so the decision more or less is one made by democrats.

What they are doing is what I thought should have been done at Waco, too bad Mrs. Tuzla thinks only of protecting herself. Had they built a fence at Waco it would have been to keep people in not divide people. If they would have errected a fence at Waco then they could have just waited the people out instead of attacking causing the deaths of so many children.

This fence divides people just like democrats have done since their inception.

They could have just prevented protesters from getting anywhere near the Arena. Right? That would be better.

Isn't that what they are doing?

No. The protesters will be gathered very near the arena. In view of the delegates. Unlike the case in Cleveland. Oooops!

Hopefully once the fence is in place and the delegates are within the fence they will padlock it shut and keep the criminal inside.

Really, do the talking points ever get old? I mean, the Republicans didn't build a fence the democrats build fences. There was no fence at Clevland and there was no riot, we shall see what happens at Philly especially now that Sander's supporters know for sure how corrupt is the DNC.

They could have just prevented protesters from getting anywhere near the Arena. Right? That would be better.

No. The protesters will be gathered very near the arena. In view of the delegates. Unlike the case in Cleveland. Oooops!

Hopefully once the fence is in place and the delegates are within the fence they will padlock it shut and keep the criminal inside.

Really, do the talking points ever get old? I mean, the Republicans didn't build a fence the democrats build fences. There was no fence at Clevland and there was no riot, we shall see what happens at Philly especially now that Sander's supporters know for sure how corrupt is the DNC.

Silly nutter. The protesters were miles away in Cleveland. The security perimeter was HYYYUUUUUUUUGGGGE! Believe me! I can tell you that.

Silly nutter. The protesters were miles away in Cleveland. The security perimeter was HYYYUUUUUUUUGGGGE! Believe me! I can tell you that.

Was there a fence?

Forum List

Back