Anti-Police riots explode after off duty LAPD officer clashes with teens

Altercation results in discharged weapon, violent protests
A confrontation between an off-duty LAPD officer and Southern California teenagers ended in ugly fashion with the officer discharging his firearm, prompting anti-police protests that devolved into violence and rioting.......................................Cont.........................................

Anti-Police Riots Explode After Off-Duty LAPD Officer Clashes With Teens

IN THE FIRST VIDEO IT SHOWS THE KIDS SHOVING THAT COP OVER THE BUSHES...
NOW THIS IS HOW MSM FKN LIES SOOOOO BAD

WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE.............THEY SAY NOTHING ABOUT THOSE KIDS PUSHING THAT COP NOR PUNCHING THAT COP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the animals are lacking their rabies shots. soon the cops won't come when these idiots need them..
Kinda of reminds me of the " Nobody came for me" ............... Good hopefully nobody comes for you pos losers.

The officer was obviously wrong.

I wouldn't say he was wrong.....but he did it wrong.

A confrontation between an off-duty LAPD officer and Southern California teenagers ended in ugly fashion with the officer discharging his firearm, prompting anti-police protests that devolved into violence and rioting.......................................Cont.........................................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the animals are lacking their rabies shots. soon the cops won't come when these idiots need them..
Kinda of reminds me of the " Nobody came for me" ............... Good hopefully nobody comes for you pos losers.

I have to say, for an off duty copy, he wasn't managing that middle school kid very well.

Riiiight.....if he had slammed the dumb beaner on the ground you chicken shits would be going bonkers.

Nope.....It would have been over quick. You sure do make wrong assumptions often.

Bullshit. You've already displayed your penchant for crying like little bitches when cops rough up an unruly thug.

Oh look, my stalker is up.

Your fellow Soros Soldiers were rioting because the 14 years olds attacked a cop - and failed to kill him.The rioters were adults.

So go tag all my posts with your famous "Eyez a fucking retard so eye puts a funny on every post,"

You have a reputation to live down to, Shortbus.

You mean that reputation for making you cry like a little girl?
Yesterday was a bad bad day for his emotional well-being, wasn't it?

Poor guy. He hasn't figured out that it would all stop if he would just STFU every once in a while.

Pleasant, yes?

Thanks for all the funnies. They give me a boner. More please.

Helps you see replies with content, right sploogy?

I have to say, for an off duty copy, he wasn't managing that middle school kid very well.

Riiiight.....if he had slammed the dumb beaner on the ground you chicken shits would be going bonkers.

Police Officer caught on camera in unprovoked beating of child.

What would YOU have done with a criminal who isn't cooperating? Give him some milk and cookies?

Could you point out what time the beating takes place in the video?

What would YOU have done with a criminal who isn't cooperating? Give him some milk and cookies?

Shortbus? She wouldn't have done anything. That would require her to waddle out of her single wide.Pete spews shit at others, that is her contribution to the world, her ONLY contribution...

Could you point out what time the beating takes place in the video?

No, that is what the left WOULD have said if the officer had done as Bode suggested.

I actually will agree, but on the flip side those kids would have no doubt swarmed that cop and attack him they were about to.
Kids like that are savages, shooting off the gun was more to scare them to back off of him.

The little pricks were cutting through people's yards and we can imagine how many times they were told stay out of yards..

Toto-5.jpg

STAY OUT OF MY YARD, KID!

I get where this guy was coming from, I guess, but not the gun. Not the gun.

IN THE FIRST VIDEO IT SHOWS THE KIDS SHOVING THAT COP OVER THE BUSHES...
NOW THIS IS HOW MSM FKN LIES SOOOOO BAD

WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE.............THEY SAY NOTHING ABOUT THOSE KIDS PUSHING THAT COP NOR PUNCHING THAT COP

The officer was obviously wrong.

Obviously. Who needs context. Or information. Or facts of any kind when we can just declare that he was obviously wrong.

I actually will agree, but on the flip side those kids would have no doubt swarmed that cop and attack him they were about to.
Kids like that are savages, shooting off the gun was more to scare them to back off of him.

The little pricks were cutting through people's yards and we can imagine how many times they were told stay out of yards..

Toto-5.jpg

STAY OUT OF MY YARD, KID!

I get where this guy was coming from, I guess, but not the gun. Not the gun.

The one little Vato charged him like a bull. Had they gotten him down, they would have killed or severely injured him. A vicious little mob trying to impose their rule on their barrio.

I applaud the cop for having the restraint not to shoot the little fucks.

A criminal? Well, I wouldn't...if I were a trained cop....grab his hands and have a drag contest across several yards..Why didn't he simply take the kid down?

A criminal? Well, I wouldn't...if I were a trained cop....grab his hands and have a drag contest across several yards..Why didn't he simply take the kid down?

Watch the video Shortbus, rather than just spew shit from DailyKOS.

There were 7 vatos attacking the cop. The one who charged and nearly tackled him was a good 2 inches taller.

You're just mad they didn't kill the cop.

There were 7 vatos attacking the cop. The one who charged and nearly tackled him was a good 2 inches taller.

Yeah funny how MSM left out the very viewing of that moment where one KID shoved the cop over the bushes, and the other kid punched him I believe in the side.

Yeah funny how MSM left out the very viewing of that moment where one KID shoved the cop over the bushes, and the other kid punched him I believe in the side.

Odd....I saw that part just fine.

But.....not heard anything about any riots as the Thread title claims.

Forum List

Back