Anti-Police riots explode after off duty LAPD officer clashes with teens

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Altercation results in discharged weapon, violent protests
A confrontation between an off-duty LAPD officer and Southern California teenagers ended in ugly fashion with the officer discharging his firearm, prompting anti-police protests that devolved into violence and rioting.......................................Cont.........................................

Anti-Police Riots Explode After Off-Duty LAPD Officer Clashes With Teens

IN THE FIRST VIDEO IT SHOWS THE KIDS SHOVING THAT COP OVER THE BUSHES...
NOW THIS IS HOW MSM FKN LIES SOOOOO BAD

WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE.............THEY SAY NOTHING ABOUT THOSE KIDS PUSHING THAT COP NOR PUNCHING THAT COP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the animals are lacking their rabies shots. soon the cops won't come when these idiots need them..
Kinda of reminds me of the " Nobody came for me" ............... Good hopefully nobody comes for you pos losers.

Last edited:
A confrontation between an off-duty LAPD officer and Southern California teenagers ended in ugly fashion with the officer discharging his firearm, prompting anti-police protests that devolved into violence and rioting.......................................Cont.........................................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the animals are lacking their rabies shots. soon the cops won't come when these idiots need them..
Kinda of reminds me of the " Nobody came for me" ............... Good hopefully nobody comes for you pos losers.

I have to say, for an off duty copy, he wasn't managing that middle school kid very well.

• Banned

IN THE FIRST VIDEO IT SHOWS THE KIDS SHOVING THAT COP OVER THE BUSHES...
NOW THIS IS HOW MSM FKN LIES SOOOOO BAD

WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE.............THEY SAY NOTHING ABOUT THOSE KIDS PUSHING THAT COP NOR PUNCHING THAT COP

• Banned
THOSE KIDS SHOVED AND PUNCHED THAT COP Police B. my fkn ass

• Banned

I have to say, for an off duty copy, he wasn't managing that middle school kid very well.

I actually will agree, but on the flip side those kids would have no doubt swarmed that cop and attack him they were about to.
Kids like that are savages, shooting off the gun was more to scare them to back off of him.

The little pricks were cutting through people's yards and we can imagine how many times they were told stay out of yards..

Last edited:

I actually will agree, but on the flip side those kids would have no doubt swarmed that cop and attack him they were about to.
Kids like that are savages, shooting off the gun was more to scare them to back off of him.

The little pricks were cutting through people's yards and we can imagine how many times they were told stay out of yards..

Sure, but how in the hell did it get to that point? Why were they all standing around and why was the cop grabbing the kid the entire time?

If he needed to perform an arrest he simply should have done so and done so divisively. At no time should an argument and physical altercation be proceeding as it was. It just does not make any sense. I would like to know the entire story.

Infiears is still not a source

Sure, but how in the hell did it get to that point? Why were they all standing around and why was the cop grabbing the kid the entire time?

If he needed to perform an arrest he simply should have done so and done so divisively. At no time should an argument and physical altercation be proceeding as it was. It just does not make any sense. I would like to know the entire story.

It doesn't make sense because I coward is an insane conspiracy loon site.

Agree that is the mystery question at what point did this incident get started and why. Knowing LA and judging by the way that kid acted though we can almost bet he was doing and or saying something he shouldn't have. Being a smart ass perhaps, or maybe the cop caught him running through yards etc.

I guess we can guess until we turn ble, but by the time the media gets done with it the news will be everything it's not. and they will always side with the IMMIGRANTS even over the cop. Even if the cop was in the right.

I suppose no one noticed this one in the red coat reaching into back pocket in the video at the top? I cut paste from second video.
upload_2017-2-23_9-20-16.png

The MSM will spin, edit, coverup, lie........its' what they do. A riot will sell more air time.

?

Attacking the source seems to be the thing to do these days on this board but is utterly meaningless. I did not comment on the article at all - the video speaks for itself.

Great idea. If some school kid cuts across your lawn on the way home from school, just shoot him.

?

Attacking the source seems to be the thing to do these days on this board but is utterly meaningless. I did not comment on the article at all - the video speaks for itself.

I think you misunderstood... the MSM will spin what really happened. they will twist it into everything it's not.

?

If you watched both videos, that explains it all. MSM video which is the one I posted that is the 2nd video it mentions nothing about that cop being pushed and punched.

Great idea. If some school kid cuts across your lawn on the way home from school, just shoot him.

I'm guessing there is more to the story than that. What have these kids done that led up to this altercation?
I agree the gun shouldn't have been pulled out, but now they can claim victim status and the country gets to watch more protests...yayyy!!! :confused-84:

Oh, absolutely. But he let it go on too long and for a cop, he sure didn't know how to take that middle schooler down quickly and decisively. It was because it was going on and on and on that some of the little darlings rushed him....oh, and what off duty cop keeps their off-duty weapon in their waist band like that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back