Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

Also, all of the other targets that day were Military ones. So it makes sense that they had the same thought process when they hit the WTC, while getting the added bonus of hitting one of the major financial institutions in America. I mean, if they wanted to hit even a larger one, they could of hit the NYSE.

So it seems to me it was more considered a military target by the terrorists.

Edit: For the record, United 93 was heading towards the White House with the capitol being the alternative. Which would of been another military target.

Last edited:
Also hit on 9/11: the fucking PENTAGON. yea, Elvis.. you make a solid case!

Wow glad to know you like to legitimatize 9/11 guppie!

remind us, again, when the World Trade Center was America's center for military operations.

Didn't the WTC house several Military agencies with at least offices among being one of the biggest Financial Institutions building wise in the country?

I know for a fact the secret service had at the very least an office on floors 9, and 10 of 7 World Trade Center. There was also the ATF, Department of Labor, Commerce and Labor. Along with the Peace Corps. (The last 5 being in 6 World Trade Center) (I also realize that most of those wouldn't be considered military).

So while it wasn't the major center of Military operations persay by the US Government, it still had connections to the Government.

Only a few other places we could of been hit on 9/11, that would of maybe had more of an impact in NY, is if they hit the NYSE.

It would be pure ignorance to say the terrorists on 9/11 weren't aiming for military targets. Dumbass.

I'm not saying what they did was right, it was wrong. So don't try to paint me with that broad brush you got there.

It would be pure ignorance to say the terrorists on 9/11 weren't aiming for military targets. Dumbass.

I'm not saying what they did was right, it was wrong. So don't try to paint me with that broad brush you got there.

You are saying the WTC are legitimate targets because they housed some branches of the government! Even through the WTC are a a civilian target!

Your lucky we are not sitting in a bar, because legitimatizing 9/11 are fighting words! :evil:

remind us, again, when the World Trade Center was America's center for military operations.

Didn't the WTC house several Military agencies with at least offices among being one of the biggest Financial Institutions building wise in the country?

I know for a fact the secret service had at the very least an office on floors 9, and 10 of 7 World Trade Center. There was also the ATF, Department of Labor, Commerce and Labor. Along with the Peace Corps. (The last 5 being in 6 World Trade Center) (I also realize that most of those wouldn't be considered military).

So while it wasn't the major center of Military operations persay by the US Government, it still had connections to the Government.

Only a few other places we could of been hit on 9/11, that would of maybe had more of an impact in NY, is if they hit the NYSE.

He didn't legitimize 9/11, dummy. He pointed out that 9/11 was no less of a MILITARY target than the King David Hotel was, apparently. But, don't let your zionism keep you from crying like a bitch.

You are saying the WTC are legitimate targets because they housed some branches of the government! Even through the WTC are a a civilian target!

Your lucky we are not sitting in a bar, because legitimatizing 9/11 are fighting words! :evil:

HA!

yea... jews are scary. REAL tough! :thup:

Again, he was making a poiint directly related to Elvis's notion that the King David Hotel was ok to bomb, despite civilian lives lost, because it was a "military target". I can quote him if you need one more reason to go screaming antisemite.

Uh again, every target on 9/11 was a military target. If they truly wanted to hit a civilian target for the mere purposes of hurting American morale, they would of hit the NYSE, possibly driving our economy even further deeper into the ground that it was. Or they could of hit any other landmark in New York, like the Statue of Liberty, which is a symbol of the USA.

The added bonus that WTC was a financial institution of great importance along with the fact it was a NY landmark was something they couldn't resist.

duh.. of COURSE it's a military sight when jews do it! Just like the twin towers were "military sights"! Oh, silly me.. those guys werent jews. :thup:

oh, you mean the WTC wasn't targeted TWICE for it's role in global politics by terro, er, freedom fighters?

hey elvis.. I notice you didn't have the balls to admit that you'd be content living in the US under the same bootheel jews have arabs held under in Israel.. Gosh.. I called that a mile away, didn't I?

sure. when you admit you would feel secure with rockets falling into your town. could be like the 4th of July every day in your town, Shogie.

sure. when you admit you would feel secure with rockets falling into your town. could be like the 4th of July every day in your town, Shogie.

Why have real rockets when our politicians incite the fear that will become a reality for us? It's easier for them to control our voting habits that way. You know the whole "We fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over there" argument.

Why have real rockets when our politicians incite the fear that will become a reality for us? It's easier for them to control our voting habits that way. You know the whole "We fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over there" argument.

I don't agree with that argument. I think actual rockets are much more frightening than rhetoric. just me, I guess.

I don't agree with that argument. I think actual rockets are much more frightening than rhetoric. just me, I guess.

Living years, and years in a society driven by fear about the unknown, and the what ifs is just as dangerous as a country that actually deals with this stuff.

A bunch of edge on people who are afraid, armed, and ready for "judgment day" so to speak. If that doesn't sound a bit scary, I don't know what does.

Don't get me wrong, rockets pouring down upon my state would be frightening than rhetoric. However, the rhetoric and it's affect on people can be just as scary.

If you haven't seen it, I recommend the Twilight Zone episode, "Monsters on Maple Street" a classic that is a reference to McCarthyism but also can relate to today.

Last edited:
Ah, the anti- Jewish sentiment among the Obama supporters continues...

Keep up the dishonest rhetoric on your part. You're making this a Obama issue because you're obsessed with Obama. How frightening, you should seek help for your OOD. (Obama Obsession Disorder)

oh, you mean the WTC wasn't targeted TWICE for it's role in global politics by terro, er, freedom fighters?

hey elvis.. I notice you didn't have the balls to admit that you'd be content living in the US under the same bootheel jews have arabs held under in Israel.. Gosh.. I called that a mile away, didn't I?

nice avoidance, dude! Stop making excuses for treating israels ****** class like shit and you might just find that they stop lobbing rockets like WE did after AMERICA chose equality over the racist status quo.

nice avoidance, dude! Stop making excuses for treating israels ****** class like shit and you might just find that they stop lobbing rockets like WE did after AMERICA chose equality over the racist status quo.

How do you think al qaeda members' families would be treated in the United States?

but probably LESS frightening than Jewish Cast Lease "One Shot, Two Kills" t shirts worn by a state based favored class... How many whites do you want to see wear a "Die JEW" t shirt like a zionist in israel does cast lead shirts? Come on, dude.. let's see you put your fucking self in the same shoes of those who yo'd otherwise be looking for a tree and a rope for.

Forum List

Back