Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

LOL, you bring up King David back before '48! A case where the bombers called in to have the building evacuated! A case that is over a half century old! Wow you found a real winner their Grand Wizard!

aside from them calling in a warning, it was also a military target as it was the brits' center for military operations. but it's not like he ever lets facts get in the way of his hatred.

so it's all good.

LOL, you bring up King David back before '48! A case where the bombers called in to have the building evacuated! A case that is over a half century old! Wow you found a real winner their Grand Wizard!

aside from them calling in a warning, it was also a military target as it was the brits' center for military operations. but it's not like he ever lets facts get in the way of his hatred.

so it's all good.

tactic of terrorists/freedom fighters nonetheless.

so it's all good.

no... the definition of terrorists requires that the TARGETS be CIVILIAN targests. Military targets don't qualify.

Was it guerilla warfare? Absolutely.

so it's all good.

no... the definition of terrorists requires that the TARGETS be CIVILIAN targests. Military targets don't qualify.

but what if the military hides in the southern wing of a definitely civilian ambiente, like a hotel?

the british had no hesitation to call the irgun fighters terrorists.

have a nice definition salad.

President slammed as 'racist'........Obama slammed as 'racist' at Jerusalem rally Allot of REV WRIGHT in that boy.

What drives me nutz about this is Obama is many things, but he is definitely not a racist, antisemite, islamophobe, black apologist or homophobe! He has spoken against blacks consistently bitching about whites holding them down and that they need to stop complaining and take responsiblity for their actions.

His speech to the African nations to stop blaming the West for the atrocisies they commit was simply awesome!

Call him a leftist big government buffoon, fine! But calling him a racist is insulting and highly ignorant.

For the Jews in Israel to attack the US is insulting also! Obama might be exserting pressure on them, but it in the US's national interests to see the I/P put to rest and that can only be done by creating a Palestinian state! As long as we give you money, like it or not we have a giganitic say in the matter, which includes giving an OK (which we should not give) to attack Iran!

HOWEVER, keep in mind that it was only 2,000 people! Even in a country of 6.7 mil, 2,000 people is a small and not really supported protest!

Last edited:
Attempt to rationalize it all you want - there is a persistent vein of anti-Jewish sentiment throughout this forum among Obama supporters.

And then some even bring out the old "I have friends who are Jewish..."

Good Lord...

You'd ever think consider that some people on the right are racist or at the very least uneasy about Muslims and Islam? I think this election proved that when Hillary, and later the right wing tried to say Obama was a Muslim in order to try and scare white people.

But that's alright right? Since you know, it's the right! :eusa_eh:

Seriously, all you're doing is attempting to incite a flame war of sorts, and try to link anti-semitism and Obama together. It's dishonest upon your part, and dishonest to call anyone who says Israel is less then perfect an anti-semite.

Obama spent 20 YEARS in this man's church - and called him his "spiritual advisor".

Obama supporters and anti-Semitism - you better believe it.

I wonder what "change" that Obama is pretending to reveal, that his friend and mentor of 20 years is referring to?

128805261343532946.jpg

so it's all good.

duh.. of COURSE it's a military sight when jews do it! Just like the twin towers were "military sights"! Oh, silly me.. those guys werent jews. :thup:

so it's all good.

Lol:

it's precious the way you chosen people try to polish the turd of a jewish terrorist attack that killed civilians. WHO KNEW that all it takes to differentiate terrorism from good ole jewish defense is a circumcised dick and a self righteous excuse??

:rofl:

I'd start with fuckhead.

he left out that he's a pathetic loser.

I left a plethora of words out. But I had to get up and serve the burgers. :lol:

ahh yes.. jews calling someone ELSE names while falling over and floundeing around when names come flyingback at them.. classic example of that chosen double standard.

Perhaps one of you blood drinkers can finally get around to illustrating the context of those Ben Gurion quotes instead of acting like par for the course zionist jews..

he left out that he's a pathetic loser.

I left a plethora of words out. But I had to get up and serve the burgers. :lol:

ahh yes.. jews calling someone ELSE names while falling over and floundeing around when names come flyingback at them.. classic example of that chosen double standard.

Perhaps one of you blood drinkers can finally get around to illustrating the context of those Ben Gurion quotes instead of acting like par for the course zionist jews..

lol. I'm not Jewish.

so it's all good.

duh.. of COURSE it's a military sight when jews do it! Just like the twin towers were "military sights"! Oh, silly me.. those guys werent jews. :thup:

remind us, again, when the World Trade Center was America's center for military operations.

so it's all good.

remind us, again, when the World Trade Center was America's center for military operations.

oh, you mean the WTC wasn't targeted TWICE for it's role in global politics by terro, er, freedom fighters?

hey elvis.. I notice you didn't have the balls to admit that you'd be content living in the US under the same bootheel jews have arabs held under in Israel.. Gosh.. I called that a mile away, didn't I?

Didn't the WTC house several Military agencies with at least offices among being one of the biggest Financial Institutions building wise in the country?

I know for a fact the secret service had at the very least an office on floors 9, and 10 of 7 World Trade Center. There was also the ATF, Department of Labor, Commerce and Labor. Along with the Peace Corps. (The last 5 being in 6 World Trade Center) (I also realize that most of those wouldn't be considered military).

So while it wasn't the major center of Military operations persay by the US Government, it still had connections to the Government.

Only a few other places we could of been hit on 9/11, that would of maybe had more of an impact in NY, is if they hit the NYSE.

Last edited:

Didn't the WTC house several Military agencies with at least offices among being one of the biggest Financial Institutions building wise in the country?

I know for a fact the secret service had at the very least an office on floors 9, and 10 of 7 World Trade Center. There was also the ATF, Department of Labor, Commerce and Labor. Along with the Peace Corps. (The last 5 being in 6 World Trade Center) (I also realize that most of those wouldn't be considered military).

So while it wasn't the major center of Military operations persay by the US Government, it still had connections to the Government.

Only a few other places we could of been hit on 9/11, that would of maybe had more of an impact in NY, is if they hit the NYSE.

CIA had a station there too.

so it's all good.

You should read up on the Irgun.

New Topics

Forum List

Back