Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

as soon as you put yourself in the Jews' shoes; having to worry about whether or not some Arab is gonna blow himself up right next to them. And you wonder why they're treated like vermin.

Why do we have to be Jews to worry about that? Plenty of people in the US worry about that everyday to the point they are racist against Muslims. Did you miss that obvious point? :confused:

to the degree that Jews in Israel do? I think not. They are "used" to terrorist attacks.

yea, kinda like the palis are USED to being treated like ******* on land that they used to own before the carvation of israel, eh?

Again, you fucking crybaby. Stop making excuses to treat arabs worse than the almighty jew and you'll find out that they stop lobbing rockets like WE found out that blacks stopped burning down cities after we admitted that, indeed, white people were just as equal as blacks are.

I know, dude... admitting that a jew is equal to an arab is like another holocaust!

and before you create some bullshit Nazi Germany analogy, point out to us when, in the 1920s and 1930s the Jews terrorized ANY Germans.

Actually, the only thing I see similar to the 1920's and 1930's of Nazi Germany is how Muslims/Arabs are slowly being turned into scapegoats, and being ridiculed for their beliefs/who they are. I'm not even referring to here, though partly here in some parts of the country, I'm referring worldwide.

except the Arabs USE terrorism in Israel and many other places. The Jews in the 1930s did not.

riiight.. BECAUSE THE PENTAGON IS NOT A MILITARY TARGET, RIGHT?

:rofl:

:thup:

Amazing how people sympathize with Hamas, whose goal is to DESTROY Israel. It's like sympathizing with al qaeda.

yea, it's funny how consistant people are after condemning nazis and south afrikaners and the klu klux klan! I mean, CLEARLY only the CHOSEN have the right to segregate according to race!

:rofl:

:lol:

to the degree that Jews in Israel do? I think not. They are "used" to terrorist attacks.

So shouldn't they be Desentized to the attacks by now? Sort of like how the British are. With the whole "trains running the next day" sort of thing. Hell, look what they went through during WWII. (And before you make reference to the holocaust, I'm referring to the actual country.)

Look, I'm not saying the terrorist attacks on the Jews is right. It's not, not by any means. However, just because the Jews have been getting their ass handed to them since the dawn of time, and being kicked out of country after country by ruthless leaders should mean they should get special treatment, and a get out of War Crimes free card.

Oh by the way, Godwin's Law, you lose. :eusa_whistle:

So, I guess the United States is guilty of war crimes for going after al qaeda. After all, just because someone blew up the towers doesn't mean we should act to wipe out al qaeda.:cuckoo:

first off, jew, a LOT of Americans don't agree with what happened in Iraq. Second, jew, we don't go and marginalize ALL IRAQIS because a sample of their population blow up IEDs. You see, there is a HUUUUGE difference between America's response to Iraq and your Fish in a collective barrel Cast Lead massacre. but, hey.. Lebennon knows all about your punchline too!

Amazing how people sympathize with Hamas, whose goal is to DESTROY Israel. It's like sympathizing with al qaeda.

So you're going to judge a whole group of people by the radicals? That would be like judging Christians by the people who bomb the Abortion clinics.

I do not sympathize with Hamas, I sympathize with the innocent people who are under their leadership are being scapegoated, judged, and everything else because of their beliefs. I'm not saying everyone under Hamas is innocent, but a good deal are.

Understand this: the PLO has a HAMAS member as its leader. What do you think the PLO's goals are now?

well, if a jew says "Eating babies and sodomizing dogs" then I guess it's nothing but antisemitism to question their chosen opinion.

So, I guess the United States is guilty of war crimes for going after al qaeda. After all, just because someone blew up the towers doesn't mean we should act to wipe out al qaeda.:cuckoo:

Well show me where we committed war crimes? Israel soldiers have admitted to being able to do whatever they wanted, and that they committed war crimes. The same cannot be said of our soldiers. They are not allowed to shoot whomever they want simply because they're in the same area.

You keep taking the debate off it's focus and focusing on things unrelated which is a bit dishonest.

You said Israelis are war criminals, when what they were doing was fighting terrorists. I take it you think the U.S. is above the standard you're speaking of.

yea, dude.. just LOOK at that WOMB TERRORIST!

1shot2kills.jpg

The slogan for Monday’s demonstration, and the message to Obama and his envoys, is, "Yes to Israeli Independence, No to American Dictates!"

Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel National News

Can't blame them at all:clap2:

Perfect!...Israel can stay the fuck out of USA business and they can do whatever the fuck they want and be responsible for thier own actions.

It is my guess that some terrorist will eventually get ahold of a nuke and deliver it to Tel Avive. Better we stay out of it and let the chips fall where they may.

You said Israelis are war criminals, when what they were doing was fighting terrorists. I take it you think the U.S. is above the standard you're speaking of.

I said the Israelis admitted to being war criminals or at least some of them did. I already posted that thread earlier. Again, I ask you, what war crimes has US Troops committed in Afghanistan?

You're deflecting, and no I don't think the U.S is above any standard. The U.S Government has committed crimes before though not really considered war crimes as they weren't at war persay. I have also talked about this before with you, so you should know my feelings on this issue.

No deflections here.
If you looked hard enough, you could find an article that made the same CLAIM regarding the US and Afghanistan. Many call Curtis Le May a war criminal for ending the war against Japan as quickly as possible. I DO NOT feel that way about Le May. When you're fighting a war, you fight to win. Everything else goes out the window.

ahh .. so Nazi invasions of Poland were "fighting to win", right schmuck? It's funny how all of a sudden it's ALWAYS different for a jew.

So shouldn't they be Desentized to the attacks by now? Sort of like how the British are. With the whole "trains running the next day" sort of thing. Hell, look what they went through during WWII. (And before you make reference to the holocaust, I'm referring to the actual country.)

Look, I'm not saying the terrorist attacks on the Jews is right. It's not, not by any means. However, just because the Jews have been getting their ass handed to them since the dawn of time, and being kicked out of country after country by ruthless leaders should mean they should get special treatment, and a get out of War Crimes free card.

Oh by the way, Godwin's Law, you lose. :eusa_whistle:

Godwin's Law? Hmmm. In a thread which shogun participates in, how long is it before ANYONE brings up Hitler? and it's usually shogun that loses.

You can talk to me about who loses what when you stop running away like a little bitch at the idea of admitting that you would not, in fact, want to live in the US like jews have forced arabs to live in israel. Or, for that matter, admitting what kind of a fucking joke it is to assume that the US would take out MONTREAL if a sample of the canadian population decided to launch rockets. Don't blame me if your crybaby boohoo jew bullshit is more ironic than your Scarelt A's are tacky. Stop making excuses to treat a population how you didn't enjoy being treated in 1945, jew, then people will stop comparing you to the klan, hitler and south africa.

and before you create some bullshit Nazi Germany analogy, point out to us when, in the 1920s and 1930s the Jews terrorized ANY Germans.

In fact the historic record shows that the DIRECT cause of such widespread anti-jew sentiment in Germany was the DIRECT result in jewish interaction with germany's policies in WW1. Now, i realize that history is antisemitic and all but perhaps you can bare with me and the facts before you scream antisemite and disappear ina puff of smoke.

link, please

In fact the historic record shows that the DIRECT cause of such widespread anti-jew sentiment in Germany was the DIRECT result in jewish interaction with germany's policies in WW1. Now, i realize that history is antisemitic and all but perhaps you can bare with me and the facts before you scream antisemite and disappear ina puff of smoke.

link, please

Stab-in-the-back legend - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

link, please

Stab-in-the-back legend - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i don't get it.

what are you saying here, do you believe the dolchstosslegende?

or are you just mentioning it?

i can't separate what you post for shock value and what you actually believe.

i don't get it.

I'm saying that german nationalism post-ww1 and the belief that jews sold out germany is the DIRECT hotbed that allowed antisemitism to peak during the holocaust. Do I need to point out that dual loyalties are no less of an issue now than it was then? You asked for a link and I provided such. Is there any other questions you are unclear about?

i don't get it.

I'm saying that german nationalism post-ww1 and the belief that jews sold out germany is the DIRECT hotbed that allowed antisemitism to peak during the holocaust. Do I need to point out that dual loyalties are no less of an issue now than it was then? You asked for a link and I provided such. Is there any other questions you are unclear about?

no. i asked for clarification and leave satisfied. thank you

Well show me where we committed war crimes? Israel soldiers have admitted to being able to do whatever they wanted, and that they committed war crimes. The same cannot be said of our soldiers. They are not allowed to shoot whomever they want simply because they're in the same area.

You keep taking the debate off it's focus and focusing on things unrelated which is a bit dishonest.

yea, dude.. just LOOK at that WOMB TERRORIST!

1shot2kills.jpg

WOW! one terrorist. Israel HAS terrorists. The Irgun and the Stern Gang ARE terrorists. that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

The Jews who represent the largest demographic of Germans who served their fatherland in World War I.

but probably LESS frightening than Jewish Cast Lease "One Shot, Two Kills" t shirts worn by a state based favored class... How many whites do you want to see wear a "Die JEW" t shirt like a zionist in israel does cast lead shirts? Come on, dude.. let's see you put your fucking self in the same shoes of those who yo'd otherwise be looking for a tree and a rope for.

as soon as you put yourself in the Jews' shoes; having to worry about whether or not some Arab is gonna blow himself up right next to them. And you wonder why they're treated like vermin.

Spoken like a white man in the deep south circa 1930. Lemme guess.. you don't want those arab boys to think they can go around fucking jew girls either, right?

TREATED LIKE VERMIN. Hey, at least you finally got around to being honest about israels ****** CLASS.

deep south 1930? Right. because blacks were blowing people up. Oh wait they weren't.

I'd love to see israel's zionist jews offer pali arabs the exact same equality under a common state that jews enjoy here in the United States. As it is, Israel looks more like South Africa in the 70s. If jews can't handle ethnic equality in israel then there is no reason to offer the same here.

Didn't Isreal already give to the Pali Arabs when they gave up the Gaza Strip? Or are they never going to be decent people unless they give up a portion of their country every generation until there is none left?

BTW where do we have any right telling Isreal what to do with its land? In my mind it is like the UK trying to tell the US to give up California, Arizona, and Nevada to Mexico. Just isn't their place, nor our place to do.

but probably LESS frightening than Jewish Cast Lease "One Shot, Two Kills" t shirts worn by a state based favored class... How many whites do you want to see wear a "Die JEW" t shirt like a zionist in israel does cast lead shirts? Come on, dude.. let's see you put your fucking self in the same shoes of those who yo'd otherwise be looking for a tree and a rope for.

Spoken like a white man in the deep south circa 1930. Lemme guess.. you don't want those arab boys to think they can go around fucking jew girls either, right?

TREATED LIKE VERMIN. Hey, at least you finally got around to being honest about israels ****** CLASS.

I am saying it's what happens, not that they should ALL be treated that way. Know anything about Japanese American citizens put in concentration camps by the democrat God?

Actually, the only thing I see similar to the 1920's and 1930's of Nazi Germany is how Muslims/Arabs are slowly being turned into scapegoats, and being ridiculed for their beliefs/who they are. I'm not even referring to here, though partly here in some parts of the country, I'm referring worldwide.

except the Arabs USE terrorism in Israel and many other places. The Jews in the 1930s did not.

Actually, the bolshevik revolution, and then there is that King David Hotel thing, and then the USS Liberty.......Pre 30's and since......

Forum List

Back