Anti-lifers

That does not address these specific scenarios
Clearly reading comprehension is not a skill you've mastered.

--as a last-ditch effort to save another life, in such a scenario where to refuse to terminate one life is to endanger another along with it**

**such as rare forms of conjoined twins or the medical termination of ectopic or other medically dangerous pregnancy that endangers the life of mother and/or child

Moron

edit:: I should say moron and liar

No ... now you are being dishonest by telling the truth .. but it's still avoiding the question. You addressed general scenarios, I am addressing specific ones. While the first partial requote you offered almost answers the first, the second isn't even close to what I was posing. Just a simple yes or no answer is all I am looking for, why is it so hard for you to answer it? Instead you dance around the topic, avoid it, and distract from it as well as completely go off topic and offer blatant insults and neg reps just for asking the question, when in itself is sad and unintelligent. Just answer, if you think you have already answered the question then why is it so hard for you to answer again but with a more specific answer?

The scenarios are false. Nobody has ever proposed that medically necessary abortions be considered illegal.

That wasn't the question, reread the question, it makes no assumption as to what answers I expect nor is it a "trick" question. It's a simple question with two possible scenarios. If you had no problem answering then why don't you?

That's one I hear frequently, but I will say I have never actually read anything where the death of the mother has been advocated to save the baby under the circumstances we are discussing. I wonder whether it's an urban legend.

I know of a case where the mother chose her own death for what she considered the privilege of giving birth to a very wanted child.... and this was in the face of all advice from medical personnel and what her very catholic family felt.

I think this is the sort of choice only a very determined mother would make.
I would be interested to hear more details. What was it that caused her death? At what point during her pregnancy did she make the decision?

The scenarios are false. Nobody has ever proposed that medically necessary abortions be considered illegal.

That wasn't the question, reread the question, it makes no assumption as to what answers I expect nor is it a "trick" question. It's a simple question with two possible scenarios. If you had no problem answering then why don't you?
She also avoided my questions on the nature of pregnancy counseling she does. Let me only imagining the worst.

No ... now you are being dishonest by telling the truth ..

:eusa_eh:

Do you ever think before you post?

I am once again amazed by your utter stupidity and total inability to reason or comprehend logic.

If you want to continue to flame and avoid the topic then why don't you go to the Flame Zone and do it? This is getting old, you did not address the question with what I asked, instead of addressing or ignoring it all you had was a lame insult which is really old and over done by you ... which is a great example of your lack of abstract thinking. Now, will you answer or continue these lame flame attempts?

Would you be okay with an abortion in these two scenarios?

1. The mother and offspring will die if carried to term.

2. The mother will die if carried to term, but the offspring could survive.

No ... now you are being dishonest by telling the truth ..

I am once again amazed by your utter stupidity and total inability to reason or comprehend logic.

If you want to continue to flame and avoid the topic then why don't you go to the Flame Zone and do it? This is getting old, you did not address the question with what I asked, instead of addressing or ignoring it all you had was a lame insult which is really old and over done by you ... which is a great example of your lack of abstract thinking. Now, will you answer or continue these lame flame attempts?

I didn't answer it because it's like the "when did you stop beating your wife" question. Nobody has ever proposed that abortions be denied to women who have medical emergencies. So I don't like to answer it because it implies that it's even an issue.

. Now, will you answer

Try not being a retard for ten minutes./ Anyone with half a brain can understand the following.

--as a last-ditch effort to save another life, in such a scenario where to refuse to terminate one life is to endanger another along with it**

**such as rare forms of conjoined twins or the medical termination of ectopic or other medically dangerous pregnancy that endangers the life of mother and/or child

It's not that complicated.

I didn't answer it because it's like the "when did you stop beating your wife" question. Nobody has ever proposed that abortions be denied to women who have medical emergencies. So I don't like to answer it because it implies that it's even an issue.

Really? How is asking your opinion on a matter the same as "when did you stop beating your wife"? There is no proof that it isn't an issue either, but that isn't even what was implied. All it implies is that I am curious ... what is wrong with wanting to learn?

. Now, will you answer

Try not being a retard for ten minutes./ Anyone with half a brain can understand the following.

It's not that complicated.

You are still dancing ... why not just offer a yes or no to the two scenarios?

Absolutely abortion has always been, and always will be, allowed in the rare occasions where the mother's life is in danger.

I answered it too, but oh well. She's trying to force us to couch it in her terms.

Absolutely abortion has always been, and always will be, allowed in the rare occasions where the mother's life is in danger.

Well, at least you finally answered. Now for the reason I asked, beyond just a simple curiosity, it's not that people want this to happen, it's that many will avoid the possibilities, as you did for a short time there, and JB is still avoiding giving an honest and direct answer, it's too taboo to consider. This is a problem with some, but not all, pro-lifers, they simply do not want to see the possibility where it is the best option, or even the only option (thus the two specific scenarios).

I have no problem with not allowing it as a means of "birth control", that I can see and even agree with, but also I will admit openly that there are scenarios and circumstances where it is not only a valid option, but also the only possible option. The scenarios I can think of in which such occurs are endless, and thus a simple "yes or no" law is just not possible, which is really a problem on both sides of the issue. Everyone is trying to over simplify it, but when you do that you cannot cover all bases or possibilities. There needs to be a system of checks and balances for such issues and laws, which then over complicates things (our government being a great example of that) or you offer your choices to those in power instead of allowing and insisting people take responsibility for their own actions. It's just not simple, and I hope that this demonstrates it. There were a few with quick and easy answers, which is why the issue is still in the gray legally, those who answer quickly are also those I have noted who already understand the complexity of the issue.

You see, many of the people you put in the pro-choice category are not for killing babies, but are instead for freedom and the right to make your own mistakes, against big government, and some are just unwilling to take the chance that the laws will go too far and result in no option at all. So long as there is a debate between the extremists on this, then it will remain balanced enough, but when the extremists agree on a simple "yes or no" answer, then the balance will be lost.

JB is still avoiding giving an honest and direct answer, it's too taboo to consider.

The answer is there. You're just too stupid to see it.

a simple "yes or no" law is just not possible, which is really a problem on both sides of the issue
Actually, it kinda is. See my posts.

. Everyone is trying to over simplify it, but when you do that you cannot cover all bases or possibilities.
See my posts; my posts covers everything you've forwarded

You see, many of the people you put in the pro-choice category are not for killing babies,
:cuckoo:

but are instead for freedom and the right to make your own mistakes,
nobody's pushed for any law against making mistakes, you twit

against big government,
Which is why most of them are big-government leftists :cuckoo:

You try to act insightful, but in reality, you're just an idiot.

Forum List

Back