Anti-lifers

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Why must they constantly lie? They lied to SCOTUS about two women being raped, thereby spitting in the faces of all real rape victims to push their money-making libertine agenda. They tel bald lies (ravi and Anguille come to mind) about forcing women to carry when it'll kill them. They lie about the scientifically verified fact that a fetus is a human life, being both alive and human. They lie about the fact that a rape victim can take Plan B to prevent a pregnancy in the first place and that very few abortions involve rape and incest. they lie to women about their being pregnant and the development of the child inside them and rail against showing them sonograms or informing them about fetal development or adoption.

Why must they base their entire case on lies if they support a 'good thing'?

If they Admitted to themselves what they were Advocating for was Murder for Convenience because of Irresponsible Behavior and Actions of their own, and Most Importantly, without Due Process, they would Probably do the Earth a Favor and Frag themselves Hunter S. Thompson Style...

Hopefully NOT with Children in the other Room though.

:)

peace...

Why must they constantly lie? They lied to SCOTUS about two women being raped, thereby spitting in the faces of all real rape victims to push their money-making libertine agenda. They tel bald lies (ravi and Anguille come to mind) about forcing women to carry when it'll kill them. They lie about the scientifically verified fact that a fetus is a human life, being both alive and human. They lie about the fact that a rape victim can take Plan B to prevent a pregnancy in the first place and that very few abortions involve rape and incest. they lie to women about their being pregnant and the development of the child inside them and rail against showing them sonograms or informing them about fetal development or adoption.

Have you ever gone to have an abortion?
You have no fucking clue what goes on, so don't pretend you do.

Ah, so men aren't allowed to opine about the slaughter of children.

Therefore, women shouldn't be allowed to opine about rape. After all, what does a woman know about the urge to rape?

History will not remember pro-choicers kindly. They will be remembered the same as 19th century slave owners. I would not like to be in their shoes come Judgement Day.

Have you ever gone to have an abortion?
You have no fucking clue what goes on, so don't pretend you do.
J Beuk-enema is still a fascist. Nothing has changed.

Ah, so men aren't allowed to opine about the slaughter of children.

Therefore, women shouldn't be allowed to opine about rape. After all, what does a woman know about the urge to rape?
Get some air , Alli. Your brain is dangerously low on oxygen.

History will not remember pro-choicers kindly. They will be remembered the same as 19th century slave owners. I would not like to be in their shoes come Judgement Day.
The old, "Yer gonna go to hell yes ye are!! tactic.
Save it for feebleminded.

If there is a Judgment Day, those who tried to infringe on the civil rights of others will have some serious 'splainin' to do.

If there is a Judgment Day, those who tried to infringe on the civil rights of others will have some serious 'splainin' to do.

Like the Heartbeat and the Nervous System you Stopped in your Execution for Convenience because you are an Irresponsible Selfish Prick?...

That Baby will be in your Soul until you Meet God, you Fucking Stain on Humanity.

Sleep Well.

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Gosh JB. Are you having a bad day or something? For once you have said something I can be in total agreement on. I'm almost afraid to ask what's next... How about I mail you a few Christian religious tracts? You've perked up my ears!!! Don't disappoint me now.

Gosh JB. Are you having a bad day or something? For once you have said something I can be in total agreement on. I'm almost afraid to ask what's next... How about I mail you a few Christian religious tracts? You've perked up my ears!!! Don't disappoint me now.

Sure, i could use the laughs
smile_wink.gif

Like the Heartbeat and the Nervous System you Stopped in your Execution for Convenience because you are an Irresponsible Selfish Prick?...

That Baby will be in your Soul until you Meet God, you Fucking Stain on Humanity.

Sleep Well.

peace...
Why is it that some of the people who pretend to be the godliest people have the foulest mouths?
peace yourself , hypotwit.

Exactly right. That's why I said they would be remembered the same as 19th century slave owners. History will say, "Both infringed on the civil rights of others. Both treated their victims as less than human. Both believed that what they were doing was right. Both actions were legal at the time."

Let us hope that humanity will become more enlightened by then.

The Funny thing I noticed about J Beuk-Enema ...

Why is it that some of the people who pretend to be the godliest people have the foulest mouths?
peace yourself , hypotwit.

Ah Shucks... You Fuckhole!... You got me...

Maybe I will go and Execute an Unborn Child, Stop it's Heartbeat, and Join your Club!...

How many Babies have you Executed because you are so Fucking Important that you can't Take Responsibility for your Actions?...

peace...

I'd love to know at what age we are deemed worthy of rights...and what age we are deemed unworthy.

Exactly right. That's why I said they would be remembered the same as 19th century slave owners. History will say, "Both infringed on the civil rights of others. Both treated their victims as less than human. Both believed that what they were doing was right. Both actions were legal at the time."

Let us hope that humanity will become more enlightened by then.
"Both treated their victims as less than human" Indeed! Both slave owners and anti choice, forced birthers.

Forum List

Back