Anti-Islam ads on NYC buses. Whose side are you on?

So are you saying that Holocaust denier are on the right path? Many would disagree with you.

try again------holocaust deniers are very much like you-----
in the faces of the victims they SPIT and say "PROVE IT"

now you spit in the faces of the south Sudanese kids lying dead in the dust

So now asking a member to support his claim is "spitting in the faces of south Sudanese kids"?

You get odder by the post Rosie.
You're not asking anybody to support anything. You know exactly what's going on, and nobody is scammed by your silly spin.

I've been asking you, multiple times to support your claim that American Muslims want sharia and hadith to be the law.

Yeah. And THAT is the silly spin you are trying to :bsflag:all of us with. You must think we're all pretty stupid here, is that it ? First of all, your idiot question didn't even deserve the dignity of a response, since we all see every day on the news, how Muslims are trying to impose Islam on us. Every time somebody is attacked by Muslims that has happened. You got a list of those in Post # 406. Every time someone is fired from a job for not acquiesing to Islamists. (Post # 397) All the various court battles these jihad fascists have put us through, (and which taxpayers had to pay for). You got those in Post # 397. also. All the various Muslim impositions of them making their own rules (just another word for "laws")
Yeah. You asked multiple times. And "multiple times" you got answered. So stop trying to bullshit us by pretending you dumb question hasn't been answered. Here's my question for you.

Would you Now please :anj_stfu: ?

Every day on the news huh?

Court battles - you mean religious discrimmination suits? Don't you think religious people have a right not to be discrimminated against?

What exactly do you mean "making their own rules" - do you mean choosing use Islamic law in civil matters? If so - do you have a similar issue with Jews using Jewish law? How about tribal courts in Native American jurisdictions?

Amazing how you keep on lying (convincing me all the more that you're a dirty, taqiiya-infested Muslim Islamist). SO you want to just ignore what I say as if I neer say it, right ? OK then I'll just say it AGAIN (and AGAIN)

That's all you can come up with?

NO! I did not just show civil cases, and cases involving international entities or contracts. And NO, I did NOT include only one case of domestic violence. Here AGAIN is what I did say > QUOTED directly from my Post #
"7 cases deal with criminal law; 8 cases involved domestic violence/abuse." And of the 146 cases in the study as I said, only "20 cases deal with civil law;"

Here AGAIN are the rest >> The 146 cases can be classified into fifteen categories (cases sometimes fell within more than one category): 7 cases deal with criminal law; 20 cases deal with civil law; 9 cases deal with commercial law; 14 cases deal with family law generally; 23 cases deal with child custody; 67 cases deal with divorce of some sort or related matters; 25 cases dealt with comity; 15 cases dealt with forum non conveniens; 4 cases dealt with choice of law; 1 case involved forum selection; 3 cases involved arbitration and 8 cases involved domestic violence/abuse. In addition, the cases were also assessed as to whether or not the ultimate decision of the court was in accordance with Shariah at both the trial court and appellate court levels: At the trial court level: 22 decisions found that the application of Shariah was at odds with the state’s public policy; 15 found Shariah to be applicable in the case at bar; 9 were indeterminate; and in 4 cases Shariah was not applicable to the decision at this level, but was applicable at the appellate level. At the appellate court level: 23 decisions found that the application of Shariah was at odds with the state’s public policy; 12 found Shariah to be applicable in the case at bar; 8 were indeterminate; and in 7 cases Shariah was not applicable to the decision, but had been applicable at the trial court level.

7 cases deal with criminal law;
20 cases deal with civil law;
9 cases deal with commercial law;:laugh:
14 cases deal with family law generally;
23 cases deal with child custody;
67 cases deal with divorce of some sort or related matters;
25 cases dealt with comity;
15 cases dealt with forum non conveniens;
4 cases dealt with choice of law;
1 case involved forum selection;
3 cases involved arbitration and
8 cases involved domestic violence/abuse.

Family law, child custody, divorce, and arbitration fall under civil law.
Cormity seems to deal with reciprical international law.
forum non conveniens and forum selection seem to be the same.
Business law is usually civil (not criminal) and deals with contracts etc.
I could be wrong and someone who is a lawyer might correct this.

I just skimmed one of your sources that claims Sharia was used in a decision. And looked at a few of the cases. For example hosain v malik was about comity and child custody laws - Sharia doesn't enter into our courts deliberations. The couple were Pakistani, the wife fled with her daughter to the US. The Pakistani court ruled in favor of the husband for child custody. The issue is whether comity applies and what is in the child's best interest. It's very much like the ruling made on the Cuban child some years ago.

If many of the cases you reference are like this, then I question the credability of your source.
I told you before to wait until I finish posting (24 hours) before you respond. So you rushed this idiot post which was became refuted by the post of mine that precedes it (Post # 438, which you could not have seen before your posted this , because the last part of 438 was posted after you posted this silly mess.) :laugh:

So now go back and read the ENTIRETY of # 438, to find out how ridiculous your # 439 is.

the trend for countries TODAY that have developed significant
muslim populations is to move increasingly towards shariah---even in those countries that in 'MODERN" times (post age of enlighternment----ie 17th and 18th century) tended to give it up. In places in which there are muslims as a minority----muslims are still motivated to do things according to the shariah law-----ie that which is legal according to shariah law----like killing Pam Geller. Getting rid of shariah in the OTTOMAN empire -----according to the plan of ATATURK---never actually happened----because muslims fought FOR SHARIAH and continue to do so.. ----in the 20th century MANY countries RE-ESTABLISHED shariah and that trend continues into the 21st. A solid example of refusal to give up shariah under both post ataturk rule and british rule was YEMEN. Tunisia went heavy into shariah after getting rid of Italy (circa 1950) and on and on an on ----turkey, itself, is falling fast. Statements suggesting "muslims don't want shariah-----are truly idiotic. Muslims in
the USA are very much affected by the ideologies of muslims in their countries of origin and the BACK TO SHARIAH trend

So now asking a member to support his claim is "spitting in the faces of south Sudanese kids"?

You're not asking anybody to support anything. You know exactly what's going on, and nobody is scammed by your silly spin.

I've been asking you, multiple times to support your claim that American Muslims want sharia and hadith to be the law.

Yeah. And THAT is the silly spin you are trying to :bsflag:all of us with. You must think we're all pretty stupid here, is that it ? First of all, your idiot question didn't even deserve the dignity of a response, since we all see every day on the news, how Muslims are trying to impose Islam on us. Every time somebody is attacked by Muslims that has happened. You got a list of those in Post # 406. Every time someone is fired from a job for not acquiesing to Islamists. (Post # 397) All the various court battles these jihad fascists have put us through, (and which taxpayers had to pay for). You got those in Post # 397. also. All the various Muslim impositions of them making their own rules (just another word for "laws")
Yeah. You asked multiple times. And "multiple times" you got answered. So stop trying to bullshit us by pretending you dumb question hasn't been answered. Here's my question for you.

Court battles - you mean religious discrimmination suits? Don't you think religious people have a right not to be discrimminated against?

What exactly do you mean "making their own rules" - do you mean choosing use Islamic law in civil matters? If so - do you have a similar issue with Jews using Jewish law? How about tribal courts in Native American jurisdictions?

"making their own laws"-----yup ---like two American citizens who decide they can inflict the death penalty on another
American citizen for "BLASPHEMY"

Yeah, everyday on the news, I think you heard me right. We all see every day on the news, how Muslims are trying to impose Islam on us. Every time somebody is attacked by Muslims that has happened. You got a list of those in Post # 406. Every time someone is fired from a job for not acquiesing to Islamists. (Post # 397) All the various court battles these jihad fascists have put us through, (and which taxpayers had to pay for). You got those in Post # 397. also. All the various Muslim impositions of them making their own rules (just another word for "laws")

1. Yeah. Every day on the news, I think you heard me right. At least every day on the CONSERVATIVE news, that is. Liberal media doesn't report it, so if you watch/read only liberal media, you'll have no clue what's going on, which is why the highest grade on my Islamization Quiz so far has been 5%. Most got zero.

2. I mean ANY kind of courtroom activity where Islam or Islamic law or ideas are even mentioned at all.

3. I think religious people have a right not to be discriminated against, IF their religious activity breaks no law and causes no harm. With Islam, first, I don't accept Islam to be a religion, as most people around the world don't, including various countries (ex. Italy). Secondly, Islamic activity cause an enormous amount of harm, and it is the Muslims who are doing the discriminating, with some Americans foolishly letting them get away with it. The only discrimination should be discrimination against Islam, by virtue of Islam's supremacy, sedition, and doctrines which violate scores of US laws. Due to all this there should be no Islam at all. No mosques. No Islamic centers, prayer rooms, no Korans, nothing Islamic, period.

4. Muslims making their own rules, I have already listed many examples. Are you dense ? See POST # 367.
Jews should not use Jewish law in American courts. There should be only one law there. American law. As for the ones yo call "Native Americans" (I'll guess you mean American Indians), I haven't really read about them much. Aren't they separate entities from the USA ?

"making their own laws"-----yup ---like two American citizens who decide they can inflict the death penalty on another
American citizen for "BLASPHEMY"
Agreed. And that is one example among thousands that these foreign, weird invaders have the gall to think they could impose.

I've already educated you enough in this thread. I'm not being paid to be your tutor. If you read the books I suggested for you, et al (instead of pretending to have read them), you wouldn't need to be asking me for information >>

The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America ---- by Andrew McCarthy

American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us ----- by Steven Emerson

Because They Hate ---- by Brigitte Gabriel

They Must Be Stopped ------ by Brigitte Gabriel

Hating America ------ by John Gibson

Stop the Islamization of America ----- by Pamela Geller

Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S. Connection ------ by Gerald Posner

Stealth Jihad ----- by Robert Spencer

The Brotherhood: America's Next Great Enemy ------ by Erik Stakelbeck

Outrage ----- by Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

Infiltration ------ by Paul Sperry

The 9/11 Commission Report

The Truth About Muhammad ------ by Robert Spencer

In Mortal Danger ------- by Tom Tancredo

State of Emergency ----- by Pat Buchanan

Muslim Mafia ----- by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry
Your books arent accurate.

This reminds me of someone throwing mud to see if anything sticks. I doubt any of those books have much to say on Sudanese ethnic groups :lol:
You, just like Osimir, don't have the qualification to doubt, or assume, or think anything about those books, because you are just another airhead Islamapologist, who hasn't read them. If you were given a quiz on those books, you'd flunk it badly.

As for Sudanese ethnic groups, some of them do cover that, but who cares ? The TOPIC of this thread isn't that. So stick to the topic, Ms moderator.
The simple fact is that you have been staking your authority on these books and then proceeded to cite inaccurate information from them.
INVALIDATION is hard-wired into Isalmapologists.

AGAIN. You never read the books, and thus are unqualified to comment on them. You are just using the out-of-date liberal, Islamapologist Invalidation card. I showed you hadn't read They Must Be Stopped when you failed to answer the question correctly about Kevin James. His name was not in the index of that book, so you didn't know there was a write-up on him on page 168. You jumped headfirst into that trap.

1.) I know who Kevin James is, I obviously got him right

2.) You couldn't even tell the difference between two different countries. I'm pretty sure that is a significant oversight.

Your books arent accurate.

This reminds me of someone throwing mud to see if anything sticks. I doubt any of those books have much to say on Sudanese ethnic groups :lol:
You, just like Osimir, don't have the qualification to doubt, or assume, or think anything about those books, because you are just another airhead Islamapologist, who hasn't read them. If you were given a quiz on those books, you'd flunk it badly.

As for Sudanese ethnic groups, some of them do cover that, but who cares ? The TOPIC of this thread isn't that. So stick to the topic, Ms moderator.
The simple fact is that you have been staking your authority on these books and then proceeded to cite inaccurate information from them.

AGAIN. You never read the books, and thus are unqualified to comment on them. You are just using the out-of-date liberal, Islamapologist Invalidation card. I showed you hadn't read They Must Be Stopped when you failed to answer the question correctly about Kevin James. His name was not in the index of that book, so you didn't know there was a write-up on him on page 168. You jumped headfirst into that trap.

2.) You couldn't even tell the difference between two different countries. I'm pretty sure that is a significant oversight.
NO! You missed too much about Kevin James to get credit for a right answer on him. You pretended to have read these books, but it pretty easily ascertainable that you haven't. When names are in the index of the book, you look them up, and come up with a right answer, like the 2 undercover girls in Muslim Mafia.

On the other hand when a name is not in the index, but the person is talked about in the book, then you're unable to find him in the book, and you just Google him up and make a generalized sketch report.

I've been dealing with these Quizzes for years, and you're doing the same thing many other Quiz takers have done. Ho hum.

As for something about different countries, I have no idea what that's all about.

NO! You missed too much about Kevin James to get credit for a right answer on him. You pretended to have read these books, but it pretty easily ascertainable that you haven't. When names are in the index of the book, you look them up, and come up with a right answer, like the 2 undercover girls in Muslim Mafia.

On the other hand when a name is not in the index, but the person is talked about in the book, then you're unable to find him in the book, and you just Google him up and make a generalized sketch report.

I've been dealing with these Quizzes for years, and you're doing the same thing many other Quiz takers have done. Ho hum.

As for something about different countries, I have no idea what that's all about.

Once again your speculation fails you, but do let me know when you can finally tell the difference between Sudan and South Sudan, or between Sunnis and Shias.

Once again your speculation fails you, but do let me know when you can finally tell the difference between Sudan and South Sudan, or between Sunnis and Shias.
I can tell the difference right now, last week, last month, last year, next year. Now it 's my turn for the "let me know " game. Do let me know how you would deal with the footwashing in public restrooms issue. :biggrin:

You are showing yourself to be a complete ignorant fool to keep saying that. You might as well be saying "those who claim that gay liberation groups are calling for legalization of same-sex marriage". Well, Gee, Who woulda ever thought ?
geez.gif

When you tell me how many examples you want, I'll give you some, even though the question is so ludicrous, it doesn't even deserve the dignity of a response.

So are you saying that Holocaust denier are on the right path? Many would disagree with you.

read the koran- they lie in wait until their power is enough to overthrow the gov. in said country. Why do you think they spit out twice as many kids as American born citizens?

I can tell the difference right now, last week, last month, last year, next year.

Then why did you seem to think that the Dinka are the largest ethnic group of Sudan, and why didn't you know that Darfur and those attacked by the Janjaweed are primarily Muslim? Those are pretty big things for someone claiming expertise to get wrong. I'm also curious how you didn't know that the Mahdi was / is primarily a Sunni tradition and instead only described it in completely different 12er shia terms.

I can tell the difference right now, last week, last month, last year, next year.

Then why did you seem to think that the Dinka are the largest ethnic group of Sudan, and why didn't you know that Darfur and those attacked by the Janjaweed are primarily Muslim? Those are pretty big things for someone claiming expertise to get wrong. I'm also curious how you didn't know that the Mahdi was / is primarily a Sunni tradition and instead only described it in completely different 12er shia terms.

your post is idiotic------"WHY DID YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT THE DINKA ARE THE LARGEST ETHNIC GROUP OF SUDAN" typical POS -----"nah nah nah nah-----I know some details therefore YOU ARE SHIT---nah nah nah nah"---------Ossie----you remind me of playground snots who
claim " I WIN BECAUSE I CAN NAME 50 BASEBALL PLAYERS" that a person cannot discuss the details of
the filth of Islamic shit-------does not invalidate his opinion. You are an excellent example of "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"-----you have some facts and zero insight.
(I am better than you are because I know that the capital city of Idaho is BOISE)

your post is idiotic------"WHY DID YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT THE DINKA ARE THE LARGEST ETHNIC GROUP OF SUDAN" typical POS -----"nah nah nah nah-----I know some details therefore YOU ARE SHIT---nah nah nah nah"---------Ossie----you remind me of playground snots who
claim " I WIN BECAUSE I CAN NAME 50 BASEBALL PLAYERS" that a person cannot discuss the details of
the filth of Islamic shit-------does not invalidate his opinion. You are an excellent example of "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"-----you have some facts and zero insight.
(I am better than you are because I know that the capital city of Idaho is BOISE)

He was the one who claimed expertise through asserting that he was familiar with these things and then proceeded to make inaccuracies as to their most fundamental aspects. If you are going to claim to be knowledgeable and then such simple mistakes then I am going to call you on it, just like your previous assertion that Hindus and Christians were ethnic groups. If you are going to suggest competence in these subjects then there is no excuse to get this stuff wrong. These are basics here. And if you can't even get the basics right then it absolutely calls into question your intellectual authority when it comes to more nuanced positions. Why should I listen to someone talking about Islam in Sudan for example when they don't even know what parts of Sudan are and aren't Islamic?

He was the one who claimed expertise through asserting that he was familiar with these things and then proceeded to make inaccuracies as to their most fundamental aspects. If you are going to claim to be knowledgeable and then such simple mistakes then I am going to call you on it, just like your previous assertion that Hindus and Christians were ethnic groups. If you are going to suggest competence in these subjects then there is no excuse to get this stuff wrong. These are basics here. And if you can't even get the basics right then it absolutely calls into question your intellectual authority when it comes to more nuanced positions. Why should I listen to someone talking about Islam in Sudan for example when they don't even know what parts of Sudan are and aren't Islamic?

your statement remains NONSENSE------Your knowledge of the facts of the GEOGRAPHY and DEMOGRAPHICS of sudan-----simply makes you a person who knows the
geography and demographics of sudan. -----and nothing more. A pathologist can know every detail of the anatomy of a human being -----and be unable to do a history and physical exam or make a diagnosis. In India----Christians and Muslims function as if they are separate ETHNIC GROUPS ---------in Morocco----jews and muslims used to function as if they were separate ethnic groups. In the town in which I grew up in the USA------jews and protestants functioned as if they were separate ethnic groups. Not only do you lack insight into the issues of SUDAN----your grasp of simple basic sociology is pathetic

1. What gave you the idea that I thought that the Dinka are the largest ethnic group of Sudan ?

2. What gave you the idea that I thought that I did not think Darfur and those attacked by the Janjaweed are primarily Muslim?

3. Where did I say somethng about these things ?

4. No. The Mahdi is NOT primarily a Sunni tradition. Differences exist in the concept of the Mahdi between Sunnis and Shiites. For Sunnis, the Mahdi is Muhammad's successor, who is yet to come. For most Shiite Muslims, the Mahdi was born but disappeared and will remain hidden from humanity until he reappears to bring justice to the world, a doctrine known as the Occultation.. For 12ver shiites, this "hidden Imam" is Muhammead al-Mahdi, the 12th imam.

5. If you read all the books I suggested, someday you won't have to pretend to know almost as much as me about Islamization. You are now no longer MR QUIZ ZERO. You are now MR QUIZ .008% (having gotten 4 questions right, out of 500) :biggrin:

PS - the footwashing basins ????

1. What gave you the idea that I thought that the Dinka are the largest ethnic group of Sudan ?

2. What gave you the idea that I thought that I did not think Darfur and those attacked by the Janjaweed are primarily Muslim?

3. Where did I say somethng about these things ?

You said them here in post #293 when you attempted to answer your own quiz questions: Anti-Islam ads on NYC buses. Whose side are you on Page 30 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You stated:

4. Janjaweed - militia of Sudan Arab tribal groups, formed in 1988, armed by the Sudanese govt during the 1990s while operating in internal conflicts. (ie. fighting jihad on the non-Muslims in h ewest and south of Sudan). They have conducted brutal raids slaughtering and kidnapping non-Muslims. I'm not not too sure how this got into my Islamization Quiz, sinc eit has more to do with miitary warfare than Islamization, which is a subversive, usually non-violent process.

5. Dinka tribe - largest ethnic group in Sudan. Mostly black Christians. Millions of them have been executed. Tens of thousands enslaved, including Francis Bok, author of the book > Escape From Slavery. (Arab Muslims from more northern parts of Africa have raided and enslaved Black Africans from areas to their south for centuries. They were doing it long before any slave ships arrived in America. The word black in Arabic even also means "slave" - that's how deeply embedded slavery s in the Islamic world.

You also missed the fact that the Janjaweed is currently fighting against the Sudanese government and that they were initially armed by Libya, not Sudan.

your statement remains NONSENSE------Your knowledge of the facts of the GEOGRAPHY and DEMOGRAPHICS of sudan-----simply makes you a person who knows the
geography and demographics of sudan. -----and nothing more.

I can't see how you would be able to create good policy or engage in informed opinion generation about issues pertaining to the region if you don't understand the basic history, politics, demographics, and geography of said region.

A pathologist can know every detail of the anatomy of a human being -----and be unable to do a history and physical exam or make a diagnosis.

I'm pretty sure that I would want ANYONE making a medical diagnosis of me to be familiar with the basics of the human body. Your attempted metaphor doesn't really work.

In India----Christians and Muslims function as if they are separate ETHNIC GROUPS

No they don't.

---------in Morocco----jews and muslims used to function as if they were separate ethnic groups. In the town in which I grew up in the USA------jews and protestants functioned as if they were separate ethnic groups.

I'm starting to think that you don't know what an ethnic group even is.

I can't see how you would be able to create good policy or engage in informed opinion generation about issues pertaining to the region if you don't understand the basic history, politics, demographics, and geography of said region.

A pathologist can know every detail of the anatomy of a human being -----and be unable to do a history and physical exam or make a diagnosis.

I'm pretty sure that I would want ANYONE making a medical diagnosis of me to be familiar with the basics of the human body. Your attempted metaphor doesn't really work.

In India----Christians and Muslims function as if they are separate ETHNIC GROUPS

No they don't.

---------in Morocco----jews and muslims used to function as if they were separate ethnic groups. In the town in which I grew up in the USA------jews and protestants functioned as if they were separate ethnic groups.

I'm starting to think that you don't know what an ethnic group even is.

I am starting to think that you failed sociology 101
As to geography and the particulars of demographics----
and OPINION on a genocide and enslavement of children
under the filth of shariah------nope---I don't really need
GEOGRAPHY ---or even the specific NAMES of the various ethnic groups------I am FAMILIAR enough with enslavement of non muslims-------my own mother-in-law escaped the FILTH YOU LICK

In fact the metaphor works quite well------Michelangelo
did a whole bunch of dissections of dead bodies and
did an excellent study of gross and fine anatomy----but he knew nothing about diagnosis-------he was well versed in
the making of tempura.---and used it well. I am not sure that the knew the circulatory system as described by GALEN -------as well as Galen knew the anatomy of the vessels-----HARVEY beat him on the subject. I have known neuropathologists who knew nothing about psychiatric maladies------they knew everything that there is to know about anatomy ----both gross and fine. They simply had no experience with LIVING NUTS

Forum List

Back