Answer to men in womens restrooms.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Men, when you go into one and you pee, pee all over the toilet and leave the lid down. Maybe then we can get the idea that men aren't wanted in there.

Oh, be sure to do it like this for maximum effect!

13226778_1146077585434424_8005556426904964741_n.jpg

• Banned
MOD EDIT: No family attacks please.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is an asshole faggot? Is that some new gender you left wing freaks have come up with today?

You'd feel more comfortable in the ladies room.
Too crowded with you there.

I sorry, but I had to go in there to make sure your wifes dick was correct.

Wow man, that's mighty powerful of you to admit your willingness to fondle another mans junk in so public a way. Will you be coming out of the closet anytime soon ?

Wow man, that's mighty powerful of you to admit your willingness to fondle another mans junk in so public a way. Will you be coming out of the closet anytime soon ?

So you admit it his wife has a dick? You musta held it close, huh?

Doubtless you fools don't realize that your urine contains DNA.

Assuming that peeing on the seat is a new idea for you and not SOP, as these incidents increase, not only will you be tracking your piss out of the restroom on your shoes (and sprayed on your clothes), but you'll be trackable and traceable.

Meanwhile, your terror and the hysteria you're whipping up has resulted in several women being assaulted for "not looking feminine enough."

Woman Mistaken for Transgender Accosted in Bathroom

Maybe you scared little Boyz should ask your Mommy to take you to the bathroom or stay home in your Safe Place.

Looney toons is an idiot.

So you admit it his wife has a dick? You musta held it close, huh?

Dude, you're the only one admitting to fondling dicks on this thread.. Not me.

Spit that dick out, I can't understand you.

Maybe you scared little Boyz should ask your Mommy to take you to the bathroom or stay home in your Safe Place.

Maybe your mommy can take us?

Forum List

Back