Another Woman Accuses Al Franken

Leo is disturbed if he is unhappy about a yelling match between Franken and Morgan.

How childish.
How does a yelling match justify giving you the right to call at harass a person at their home when that so called yelling match was at a professional level?

Crazy Al Franken has been justifying his shit by claiming to be funny. Which he was and is decidedly not.

So you have basically answered my question... you are defending Roy Moral's Man... very sad indeed for the women of this country when you cannot say that you are not defending him..

I said that we know for sure what Al Franken did. We do not know for sure what Moore did. We have EVIDENCE of Al Franken sexually harassing a sleeping woman and then arguing with a woman on the Maher show with her saying he would not leaver her alone. With Moore, we do not. IMO those women accusers of Moore should file a lawsuit. Now can you please stop lying?

So we have Al yelling on the phone with a woman, and Roy assaulting young women.

Sure, they are the same. The Moore defenders are some sick freaks.

The accusations, the testimonials, and the circumstantial evidence convicts Moore forever in the court of American public opinion.

It appears that it may be that a sitting senator calling and harassing a citizen at their home is acceptable and justifiable in the minds of some libtards.... Ain't that special ***not***

So we have Al yelling on the phone with a woman, and Roy assaulting young women.

Sure, they are the same. The Moore defenders are some sick freaks.

The accusations, the testimonials, and the circumstantial evidence convicts Moore forever in the court of American public opinion.

No we have actual evidence of Al sexually harassing a woman AND stalking another one

It appears that it may be that a sitting senator calling and harassing a citizen at their home is acceptable and justifiable in the minds of some libtards.... Ain't that special ***not***

Well they had a rapist in the Oval Office and did absolutely nothing.

Franken trying to continue the argument off air and repeatedly calling her personal phone number to “badger” her..

Oh brother, trying to make a Roy Moore distraction is hysterical..

It's called stalking. Crazy Al needs to go.
he stopped.

and you're nuts to think that is harassment.... why did she give him her phone number if she did not want to continue arguing/debate?

Franken trying to continue the argument off air and repeatedly calling her personal phone number to “badger” her..

he stopped.

and you're nuts to think that is harassment.... why did she give him her phone number if she did not want to continue arguing/debate?

He did not stop after the on air argument. He followed her to the green room yelling and harrassing her. She did not give him her phone number he got it illicitly from the producer. He stopped only when she threatened to call the cops.

He wasn't a senator then, whackadoo.

He got into an debate with Hannity's BFF about CBO numbers -- that's what you got. It's a fucking phone, don't answer or hang up.

And they had caller ID then, chickeepoo.

But nooooo: Connies be like: he sexually assaulted me with CBO numbers!!!!

Leo is disturbed if he is unhappy about a yelling match between Franken and Morgan.

How childish.
How does a yelling match justify giving you the right to call at harass a person at their home when that so called yelling match was at a professional level?

Crazy Al Franken has been justifying his shit by claiming to be funny. Which he was and is decidedly not.

So you have basically answered my question... you are defending Roy Moral's Man... very sad indeed for the women of this country when you cannot say that you are not defending him..

I said that we know for sure what Al Franken did. We do not know for sure what Moore did. We have EVIDENCE of Al Franken sexually harassing a sleeping woman and then arguing with a woman on the Maher show with her saying he would not leaver her alone. With Moore, we do not. IMO those women accusers of Moore should file a lawsuit. Now can you please stop lying?

Please show the evidence of Franken stalking the woman?

Well they had a rapist in the Oval Office and did absolutely nothing.

Please provide Bill Clinton's criminal charge or proof of rape .

He wasn't a senator then, whackadoo.
Okay. I'm with Rod on this one when he says "Franken is a piece of trash on legs. He was as a comedian and is as a senator". My next question was, "Why is it Democrats refuse to clean their own houses first", the answer, "Since they refuse to it will be done for them".

Okay. I'm with Rod on this one when he says "Franken is a piece of trash on legs. He was as a comedian and is as a senator". My next question was, "Why is it Democrats refuse to clean their own houses first", the answer, "Since they refuse to it will be done for them".

So are you a sock of Rod..haaa or a sock of Leo123? You agree with Rod, you are Rod.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!

pitchforks.gif

Bet Al's not laughing tonight...:badgrin: Hell the prick cheated to win his election anyway...cheaters never prosper....:badgrin:

Al is laughing at the Alt Right as he always does. He knows they are fools.

he stopped.

He did not stop after the on air argument. He followed her to the green room yelling and harrassing her. She did not give him her phone number he got it illicitly from the producer. He stopped only when she threatened to call the cops.
Since he stopped, he's not a stalker Leo... stalkers don't stop, even with threats and actual restraining orders...they persist! :eek:

Al was a Senator in 2000? Do you think he will apologize like he did to the Leeaan? Who btw accepted his apology.

I want ABC to release the tapes!!!!!

So are you a sock of Rod..haaa or a sock of Leo123? You agree with Rod, you are Rod.

Rod is my husband. A lot of people know that here but of course you didn't but will now. One computer online I read to him what I am reading online that is interesting....too bad that bothers you.

Rod is my husband. A lot of people know that here but of course you didn't but will now. One computer online I read to him what I am reading online that is interesting....too bad that bothers you.

Ok...clears that up..thanks

Forum List

Back