Another Woman Accuses Al Franken

It appears that it may be that a sitting senator calling and harassing a citizen at their home is acceptable and justifiable in the minds of some libtards.... Ain't that special ***not***

Al was a Senator in 2000? Do you think he will apologize like he did to the Leeaan? Who btw accepted his apology.

I want ABC to release the tapes!!!!!
no, he was not a Senator in 2000...he was still a Comedian for 8 or 9 more years....

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!

pitchforks.gif

Okay. I'm with Rod on this one when he says "Franken is a piece of trash on legs. He was as a comedian and is as a senator". My next question was, "Why is it Democrats refuse to clean their own houses first", the answer, "Since they refuse to it will be done for them".

So are you a sock of Rod..haaa or a sock of Leo123? You agree with Rod, you are Rod.

Rod is my husband. A lot of people know that here but of course you didn't but will now. One computer online I read to him what I am reading online that is interesting....too bad that bothers you.
LOL. ^ She thinks people here actually pay attention to her loony bin posts. :lol:

It appears that it may be that a sitting senator calling and harassing a citizen at their home is acceptable and justifiable in the minds of some libtards.... Ain't that special ***not***
He wasn't a senator then, whackadoo.
Okay. I'm with Rod on this one when he says "Franken is a piece of trash on legs. He was as a comedian and is as a senator". My next question was, "Why is it Democrats refuse to clean their own houses first", the answer, "Since they refuse to it will be done for them".
What specifically has Franken done as a Senator for you and Rod to call him a piece of trash on legs???

Al was a Senator in 2000? Do you think he will apologize like he did to the Leeaan? Who btw accepted his apology.

I want ABC to release the tapes!!!!!
no, he was not a Senator in 2000...he was still a Comedian for 8 or 9 more years....

Yeah, but I always suspected he was a politician pretending to be a comedian! Him and Tom (rip).

This just proves it.

Release the tapes of Al arguing!

What specifically has Franken done as a Senator for you and Rod to call him a piece of trash on legs???

He has a (D) after his name. Isn't that enough? Also he is hideously ugly.

PS- The feeding frenzy over Moore is just as ridiculous.....

:rofl:

Leo is disturbed if he is unhappy about a yelling match between Franken and Morgan.

How childish.
How does a yelling match justify giving you the right to call at harass a person at their home when that so called yelling match was at a professional level?

Crazy Al Franken has been justifying his shit by claiming to be funny. Which he was and is decidedly not.

So you have basically answered my question... you are defending Roy Moral's Man... very sad indeed for the women of this country when you cannot say that you are not defending him..

I said that we know for sure what Al Franken did. We do not know for sure what Moore did. We have EVIDENCE of Al Franken sexually harassing a sleeping woman and then arguing with a woman on the Maher show with her saying he would not leaver her alone. With Moore, we do not. IMO those women accusers of Moore should file a lawsuit. Now can you please stop lying?

Please show the evidence of Franken stalking the woman?

You don't believe the woman? Yet you believe the Moore accusers? Hypocrisy on parade there.

He has a (D) after his name. Isn't that enough? Also he is hideously ugly.

PS- The feeding frenzy over Moore is just as ridiculous.....

:rofl:
:laugh2:

OH CRAP....I knew that would be the answer! Just temporarily forgot about the ''D'' after his name!

How does a yelling match justify giving you the right to call at harass a person at their home when that so called yelling match was at a professional level?

Crazy Al Franken has been justifying his shit by claiming to be funny. Which he was and is decidedly not.

So you have basically answered my question... you are defending Roy Moral's Man... very sad indeed for the women of this country when you cannot say that you are not defending him..

I said that we know for sure what Al Franken did. We do not know for sure what Moore did. We have EVIDENCE of Al Franken sexually harassing a sleeping woman and then arguing with a woman on the Maher show with her saying he would not leaver her alone. With Moore, we do not. IMO those women accusers of Moore should file a lawsuit. Now can you please stop lying?

You don't believe the woman? Yet you believe the Moore accusers? Hypocrisy on parade there.

You are accusing me of the same things you are doing...Come on..lol..

Even Al apologized for what he did..

2 more women join the group of women saying Roy assaulted them..yet you seem to want to point the finger somewhere else.
Roy Moore: two more women come forward alleging sexual assault

Now, Media Equalizer Co-Founder Melanie Morgan has come forward as well, recounting her own experience with the onetime comedian, liberal radio host and activist. Morgan’s disturbing encounter was sparked by daring to disagree with Franken during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

Melanie Morgan: After TV appearance, Al Franken harassed me too | | Media Equalizer

Apparently she and Franken got into a heated discussion on the set of Politically Incorrect (Bill Maher's show). After that he followed her to the green room and continued his tirade. He then got her home phone number and harassed her for several days. She threatened to go to the police and then he stopped.

Freaky Franken needs to step down. NOW! The man is mentally disturbed obviously.
That's not sexual harassment....

Correct. It's called STALKING. It's a felony in California.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!

pitchforks.gif

So are you a sock of Rod..haaa or a sock of Leo123? You agree with Rod, you are Rod.

Rod is my husband. A lot of people know that here but of course you didn't but will now. One computer online I read to him what I am reading online that is interesting....too bad that bothers you.
LOL. ^ She thinks people here actually pay attention to her loony bin posts. :lol:

Who the hell are you..lol..

You are accusing me of the same things you are doing...Come on..lol..

Even Al apologized for what he did..

2 more women join the group of women saying Roy assaulted them..yet you seem to want to point the finger somewhere else.
Roy Moore: two more women come forward alleging sexual assault

Well...you obviously think Franken's accusers are lying. You don't think that what Franken did is any big deal. Yet you believe accusations of Moore from 40 years ago. Seems like hypocrisy to me. I already said let Moore's accusers sue him in a court of law. If he is guilty he goes down. Yet you seem to want to exonerate Franken.

Now, Media Equalizer Co-Founder Melanie Morgan has come forward as well, recounting her own experience with the onetime comedian, liberal radio host and activist. Morgan’s disturbing encounter was sparked by daring to disagree with Franken during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

Melanie Morgan: After TV appearance, Al Franken harassed me too | | Media Equalizer

Apparently she and Franken got into a heated discussion on the set of Politically Incorrect (Bill Maher's show). After that he followed her to the green room and continued his tirade. He then got her home phone number and harassed her for several days. She threatened to go to the police and then he stopped.

Freaky Franken needs to step down. NOW! The man is mentally disturbed obviously.

Let her bring out her phone records of his stalking then... He could request them as well to clear his name.

Let her bring out her phone records of his stalking then... He could request them as well to clear his name.

Yeah like he's going to request them...Ha Ha.....BTW we already have a photo of him fondling a sleeping woman.

Rod said "She should check into his background for herself". Personally I haven't cared for his policies in various areas from what I have read....the other aspect I accept Rod's word for it as he keeps tabs on a lot of the politicians. Many comedians that talk trash for a living start believing it after they have done it for a long time and they don't want to give up the money. Do a little research and you can find where Robin Williams talked about it. Doing stuff and then retracting it doesn't bode well with me when there are multiple incidences. Politicians need term limits.

Forum List

Back