Unintended Consequences

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Moore is almost as certain of winning his defamation lawsuit extremely bigly as he is of, at best, scraping by to a victory in the election. The collateral damage to the Democratic party is likely to be huge due to the backlash of his opponent soliciting perjury. How bad will it get?

Last edited:
The Ds are going to be a little to a lot short of money to do anything in 2018. Perjury, solicitation of false testimony, creation of false evidence and engaging in electoral fraud as a party even if their guy doesn't touch this mess. Having a warrant against Bezos for financing the deal is going to be a big hit against the left coast.

Moore is almost as certain of winning his defamation lawsuit extremely bigly as he is of, at best, scraping by to a victory in the election. The collateral damage to the Democratic party is likely to be huge due to the backlash of his opponent soliciting perjury. How bad will it get?

The Democrats will win no matter what happens. If Moore loses they pick up a Senate seat. If Moore wins, he will be the face of the Republican Party. Moore is not going to win any lawsuit and there was no perjury solicited. You need to make sure you take your meds.

The Ds are going to be a little to a lot short of money to do anything in 2018. Perjury, solicitation of false testimony, creation of false evidence and engaging in electoral fraud as a party even if their guy doesn't touch this mess. Having a warrant against Bezos for financing the deal is going to be a big hit against the left coast.

You really are a fool. You think this is a banana republic where you can jail your political opponents. You are in for a surprise.

You really are a fool. You think this is a banana republic where you can jail your political opponents. You are in for a surprise.

If they commit crimes why shouldn't they go to jail?

Dream on. :lol:

Your nightmare is about to be realized.

While your own party heroes are acting like this:

franken.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

And accusing Republicans of hating women. Of course you as a dumb sheep eat it all, very demonstrative.

If they commit crimes why shouldn't they go to jail?

Because they will get out of Dodge and all other parts of the US before they can be charged, if they can afford it.

And accusing Republicans of hating women. Of course you as a dumb sheep eat it all, very demonstrative.
At least Franken assaults women instead of kids like your hero Moore.

Except, there is no proof that Moore is guilty.

So you are full of shit. It's you and only you who abuses women, no matter which age. Seems like you take pride in it.

At least Franken assaults women instead of kids like your hero Moore.

And you had the same consideration of President Trump when he was accused of the same thing?

It is amazing that no one is the least bit bothered by the allegations against Moore.

Consider, it is a deep red district. I doubt the allegations are politically motivated. I doubt the women are Dems.

But you all will continue to unquestionably support him.

Franken apologized and what he did is far less than what Moore is accused of. I wonder if you champion Weinstein as well?

There is something way wrong with us if we are so partisan we excuse this behavior.

It is amazing that no one is the least bit bothered by the allegations against Moore.

Consider, it is a deep red district. I doubt the allegations are politically motivated. I doubt the women are Dems.

Franken apologized and what he did is far less than what Moore is accused of. I wonder if you champion Weinstein as well?

There is something way wrong with us if we are so partisan we excuse this behavior.

The question is not why we are excusing his behavior, the question is if that behavior ever happened in the first place.

Anybody can make accusations. I can make them against you, you can make them against me, we can both make them against an actor or actress. It doesn't mean they are true.

It seems this is some strange trend, going from sports to Fox news, from Fox news to Hollywood, from Hollywood to politics......... where does it end?

The question is not why we are excusing his behavior, the question is if that behavior ever happened in the first place.

Anybody can make accusations. I can make them against you, you can make them against me, we can both make them against an actor or actress. It doesn't mean they are true.

It seems this is some strange trend, going from sports to Fox news, from Fox news to Hollywood, from Hollywood to politics......... where does it end?

The problem with Moore is it isn’t just he said she said. There is apparently a reputation he had built up.

I also suspect if he were a Dem...most of his defenders would be calling for blood.

Forum List

Back