Another Woman Accuses Al Franken

The goober alt right are having a bad day.

That has been happening more and more lately.

This woman is best buds with Trump Humper Hannity.

Just imagine a man complaining about being "stalked" and harassed by a few phone calls in a dispute about CBO numbers.

People would be laughing their asses off.

Now, Media Equalizer Co-Founder Melanie Morgan has come forward as well, recounting her own experience with the onetime comedian, liberal radio host and activist. Morgan’s disturbing encounter was sparked by daring to disagree with Franken during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

Melanie Morgan: After TV appearance, Al Franken harassed me too | | Media Equalizer

Apparently she and Franken got into a heated discussion on the set of Politically Incorrect (Bill Maher's show). After that he followed her to the green room and continued his tirade. He then got her home phone number and harassed her for several days. She threatened to go to the police and then he stopped.

Freaky Franken needs to step down. NOW! The man is mentally disturbed obviously.

That's not sexual harassment.

Sexual harassment is the only type of harassment that is "in" these days.

Now, Media Equalizer Co-Founder Melanie Morgan has come forward as well, recounting her own experience with the onetime comedian, liberal radio host and activist. Morgan’s disturbing encounter was sparked by daring to disagree with Franken during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

Melanie Morgan: After TV appearance, Al Franken harassed me too | | Media Equalizer

Apparently she and Franken got into a heated discussion on the set of Politically Incorrect (Bill Maher's show). After that he followed her to the green room and continued his tirade. He then got her home phone number and harassed her for several days. She threatened to go to the police and then he stopped.

Freaky Franken needs to step down. NOW! The man is mentally disturbed obviously.

That's not sexual harassment.

Sexual harassment is the only type of harassment that is "in" these days.

It shows Al Franken was acting like a stalker. Just like he did when he thrust his tongue down the other woman's throat against her will. He INSISTED and it's pretty scary that anyone would try to support the creep and down play the woman's reaction. AND...As I have said repeatedly in this thread, Moore should be brought up on charges by these women and let a jury decide. In Franken's case we already have proven photographic evidence of his sexual harassment while he laughs.

I agree Al and Don need to step down NOW!

Trump Attacks Gillibrand and Blames Democrats for Women’s Allegations

Trump ogled her and other women in the pageant’s hair and makeup room.

Trump groped and kissed her during a flight in the 1970s, and Rachel Crooks, who has accused Mr. Trump of repeatedly kissing her outside her office in Trump Tower. Lisa Boyne, a fourth accuser, joined the women at a news conference

“After the meal was cleared, all of a sudden, he was all over me, kissing and groping and groping and kissing,”

Trump’s decision to endorse Mr. Moore despite accusations that the Senate candidate once fondled a 14-year-old girl, has highlighted the president’s own accusations.

“President Trump has committed assault, according to these women,” Ms. Gillibrand said Monday afternoon on CNN. “And those are very credible allegations of misconduct and criminal activity, and he should be fully investigated and he should resign.” She echoed the comments of the women, saying that Congress should investigate.

Whether the president will hold himself accountable “is something you really can’t hold your breath for, so Congress should have hearings,” Ms. Gillibrand said.

Lets see if he is this comfortable with his own accusers

Al admitted it, Trump hasn't. Why should Trump step down?

He didn't admit it? Sure he did.

What Trump’s Access Hollywood tape reveals about men in power
On the anniversary of the tape's release, Trump has faced no consequences. Will it be the same for Weinstein?

“You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them,” Trump said on the tape, filmed in 2005 when Bush was an Access Hollywood host and Trump was hosting The Apprentice. “It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”
“When you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump continued, as Bush laughed. “Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

No Harvey, I mean Don, NO they do not just let you do it. YOU JUST DO IT WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!!!

He didn't admit colluding with Russia either. Or now he has sort of admitted to that too but now he's saying Obama did it too.

You are a joke you know that right?

Well yea I guess first Trump should admit what he did but since he never admits guilt don't hold your breath.

And that's a good thing. We will see you and him in 2020.

No apologies: Being Donald Trump means never having to say you’re sorry — and it works
Trump’s refusal to admit wrongdoing is more than a personality defect — it’s also effective political strategy

No apologies: Being Donald Trump means never having to say you’re...

Sometimes he will simply pretend that he never said what he said and will change direction without explanation, while blaming others for his mistakes.

Trump was asked numerous times during the early part of the campaign by earnest religious questioners if he had ever asked God for forgiveness. He gave this cavalier answer:

I am not sure I have. I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so. . . . When I drink my little wine — which is about the only wine I drink — and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of asking for forgiveness, and I do that as often as possible because I feel cleansed.

Anderson Cooper followed up on that comment and asked him to clarify. This is what he said:

Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes? I work hard, I'm an honorable person.

Jimmy Fallon asked Trump about this again and he said, “I fully think apologizing is a great thing, but you have to be wrong. . . . I will absolutely apologize sometime in the distant future if I'm ever wrong.”

When you look back at the presidential campaign, it's astonishing how much Trump got away with: endless lies, unproven accusations, crude attacks and character assassination nearly every single day without his ever expressing regret. He never apologized for retweeting an unflattering picture of Sen. Ted Cruz's wife, juxtaposed with an image of Melania Trump from a professional photo shoot. He shrugged it off, calling it justified retaliation. Not long after that, he accused Cruz's father of being involved in the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy. There's no evidence that he felt any regrets about that either.

Remember when Trump didn't apologize for being the lead birther?

And then there was the most famous non-apology he ever gave, the notorious "rick-rolling" press conference when he gave a deplorable set of lies about the birther controversy. Here's Trump's spokesman Jason Miller's statement:

Hillary Clinton's campaign first raised this issue to smear then-candidate Barack Obama in her very nasty, failed 2008 campaign for president. This type of vicious and conniving behavior is straight from the Clinton playbook. As usual, however, Hillary Clinton was too weak to get an answer. Even the MSNBC show "Morning Joe" admits that it was Clinton's henchmen who first raised this issue, not Donald J. Trump.

e03f

In 2011, Mr. Trump was finally able to bring this ugly incident to its conclusion by successfully compelling President Obama to release his birth certificate. Mr. Trump did a great service to the president and the country by bringing closure to the issue that Hillary Clinton and her team first raised. Inarguably, Donald J. Trump is a closer. Having successfully obtained President Obama's birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States.

Well yea I guess first Trump should admit what he did but since he never admits guilt don't hold your breath.

No apologies: Being Donald Trump means never having to say you’re sorry — and it works
Trump’s refusal to admit wrongdoing is more than a personality defect — it’s also effective political strategy

What do you think Trump should admit? That women threw themselves at him and offered their pussies? He already said that. It doesn't matter what he says you will still say he's guilty because of your obvious hatred of the man.

What do you think Trump should admit? That women threw themselves at him and offered their pussies? He already said that. It doesn't matter what he says you will still say he's guilty because of your obvious hatred of the man.
Yea they threw themselves at him. Boy what a fucking fool you must be.

Why Women Prefer Men With Money | HuffPost

You're the 'fucking fool' if you think that doesn't happen.

"To live comfortably, it’s natural for a woman to prefer a man with money because, together, they can afford to live a better life. And this does not mean she’s materialistic. People always say that “money can’t buy happiness” but every single woman I know wants to travel, and to the best of my knowledge, this isn’t free. In fact, perhaps, the most defining moment in a couple’s life is when they’re in front of the pastor saying “I do” and — for the record — the wedding reception isn’t free."

You must be such a 'fucking' loser......

Why Women Prefer Men With Money | HuffPost

You're the 'fucking fool' if you think that doesn't happen.

"To live comfortably, it’s natural for a woman to prefer a man with money because, together, they can afford to live a better life. And this does not mean she’s materialistic. People always say that “money can’t buy happiness” but every single woman I know wants to travel, and to the best of my knowledge, this isn’t free. In fact, perhaps, the most defining moment in a couple’s life is when they’re in front of the pastor saying “I do” and — for the record — the wedding reception isn’t free."

You must be such a 'fucking' loser......
I’m 47 dating a 24 year old so you think I would know. She doesn’t find me repulsive but you can bet me having money factors into it.

Melania was basically a smart prostitute. She married don now she’s set for life. If I wanted to I could talk my Belarusian girlfriend into marrying me. Explain to her she’s be set for life but I don’t want her marrying my old ass for money.

I bet trump made her sign a prenup. He knew she didn’t love him. No one does.

Better to be feared than loved.

Hell dummy I’d marry him

Forum List

Back