Another Woman Accuses Al Franken

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Now, Media Equalizer Co-Founder Melanie Morgan has come forward as well, recounting her own experience with the onetime comedian, liberal radio host and activist. Morgan’s disturbing encounter was sparked by daring to disagree with Franken during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

Melanie Morgan: After TV appearance, Al Franken harassed me too | | Media Equalizer

Apparently she and Franken got into a heated discussion on the set of Politically Incorrect (Bill Maher's show). After that he followed her to the green room and continued his tirade. He then got her home phone number and harassed her for several days. She threatened to go to the police and then he stopped.

Freaky Franken needs to step down. NOW! The man is mentally disturbed obviously.

Last edited:
Leo is disturbed if he is unhappy about a yelling match between Franken and Morgan.

How childish.

Franken trying to continue the argument off air and repeatedly calling her personal phone number to “badger” her..

Oh brother, trying to make a Roy Moore distraction is hysterical..

Bad, bad Al Franken Brown
Baddest voice journalist in the whole damn town

:)

Leo is disturbed if he is unhappy about a yelling match between Franken and Morgan.

How childish.

Not unhappy at all. In fact, I'm glad that the truth about crazy Al Franken is finally coming out. He was never fit to be in Congress.

Last edited:
Now, Media Equalizer Co-Founder Melanie Morgan has come forward as well, recounting her own experience with the onetime comedian, liberal radio host and activist. Morgan’s disturbing encounter was sparked by daring to disagree with Franken during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

Melanie Morgan: After TV appearance, Al Franken harassed me too | | Media Equalizer

Apparently she and Franken got into a heated discussion on the set of Politically Incorrect (Bill Maher's show). After that he followed her to the green room and continued his tirade. He then got her home phone number and harassed her for several days. She threatened to go to the police and then he stopped.

Freaky Franken needs to step down. NOW! The man is mentally disturbed obviously.
That's not sexual harassment....

Franken trying to continue the argument off air and repeatedly calling her personal phone number to “badger” her..

It's called stalking. Crazy Al needs to go.

That's not sexual harassment....

She didn't let it get that far.

It's not sexual harassment....it's not letting go of an argument. But I guess the trumpanzees will try to grab onto anything.
But the other Franken issue....that IS serious.

Hmmm how old was she when Al assaulted her with words and stuff?

Did she argue back or just sit there a take it?

Goddam fucking Al, serial argumentor.

It's called stalking. Crazy Al needs to go.

No it is not...and where are the charges? lol..

Yes it is....And, there would have been charges but the little predator-coward ran away after she threatened to call the cops.

It's not sexual harassment....it's not letting go of an argument. But I guess the trumpanzees will try to grab onto anything.

Yes I agree...it is serious.. but I find it funny how the righties are trying to make claims like it is a group of woman accusing Franken like Roy Moore has had...to distract an awful serious possible crime.

dreams.metroeve_disgusting-dreams-meaning.jpg

Hmmm how old was she when Al assaulted her with words and stuff?

Did she argue back or just sit there a take it?

Goddam fucking Al, serial argumentor.

We know how old she was because there is a PHOTO of him doing it and laughing! Where are all the photos of Roy Moore assaulting anyone?

It goes to show that what Al wants he is determined to get no matter what ethical or moral guidelines he has to break.

Forum List

Back