Another Woman Accuses Al Franken

Now, Media Equalizer Co-Founder Melanie Morgan has come forward as well, recounting her own experience with the onetime comedian, liberal radio host and activist. Morgan’s disturbing encounter was sparked by daring to disagree with Franken during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

Melanie Morgan: After TV appearance, Al Franken harassed me too | | Media Equalizer

Apparently she and Franken got into a heated discussion on the set of Politically Incorrect (Bill Maher's show). After that he followed her to the green room and continued his tirade. He then got her home phone number and harassed her for several days. She threatened to go to the police and then he stopped.

Freaky Franken needs to step down. NOW! The man is mentally disturbed obviously.

Ok, I dont believe this one. He followed you to debate you then he called you to....debate you? Smh

Franken trying to continue the argument off air and repeatedly calling her personal phone number to “badger” her..

Oh brother, trying to make a Roy Moore distraction is hysterical..

I used to be really shy around women ... now they call it stalking.

Leo is disturbed if he is unhappy about a yelling match between Franken and Morgan.

How childish.

Progressive First Responder Jake Starkey reporting for duty, Sir!

The are such tools aren't they?

Why so, you seem to be trolling with your thread title

You seem to be defending a predator-stalker.

Trying to distract away from your Creepy Roy Moore following chicks in the mall...and was banned to return , sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl and after flaming her a liar doesn't work your trying to distract from Al Franken's bad behavior is bullshit.

Leo is disturbed if he is unhappy about a yelling match between Franken and Morgan.

How childish.

Trying to distract away from your Creepy Roy Moore following chicks in the mall...and was banned to return , sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl and after flaming her a liar doesn't work your trying to distract from Al Franken's bad behavior is bullshit.

Got photos? We do have a photo of crazy Al actually molesting a sleeping woman.

Hmmm how old was she when Al assaulted her with words and stuff?

Did she argue back or just sit there a take it?

Goddam fucking Al, serial argumentor.

We know how old she was because there is a PHOTO of him doing it and laughing! Where are all the photos of Roy Moore assaulting anyone?

Jesus, I hope Bill shows us some the clips of the serial argumetor Al in action.

How childish.
How does a yelling match justify giving you the right to call at harass a person at their home when that so called yelling match was at a professional level?

I do not defend Al Franken's bad behavior with that picture, I am defending Al with the distractions you all are pulling today..it is hysterical to watch you.. Are you defending Roy's behavior?

How childish.
How does a yelling match justify giving you the right to call at harass a person at their home when that so called yelling match was at a professional level?

Crazy Al Franken has been justifying his shit by claiming to be funny. Which he was and is decidedly not.

I do not defend Al Franken's bad behavior with that picture, I am defending Al with the distractions you all are pulling today..it is hysterical to watch you.. Are you defending Roy's behavior?

Roy's behavior has not been proven. We know Al Franken molested a sleeping woman because there is a photo and there is footage of him arguing with Morgan on the Maher show. Are you claiming that what happened afterward was lied about by Ms. Morgan?

How childish.

Crazy Al Franken has been justifying his shit by claiming to be funny. Which he was and is decidedly not.

So you have basically answered my question... you are defending Roy Moral's Man... very sad indeed for the women of this country when you cannot say that you are not defending him..

How childish.

The thing is, it's a phone. Tell him to fuck off, then hang up.
Sounds like she did but he wasn't willing to do that and had to threaten reporting him. Personally I think she should have made a report so it would have been in the record at least.

Forum List

Back