Another white male hetero....geesh!

How do you know he was Heterosexual. Just as likely he was a closeted Homosexual. Unless you have some test, then you can't know.

Oh, wait
It happens too often. A man seems to be leading a normal life - wife, kids, house, job, everything. Then he comes out as gay and leaves his wife and kids for the gay lifestyle.
Unlike this guy who had a domestic dispute with his girlfriend, shot a cop, shot his kids and his girlfriend's kids....and then offed himself.

Hetero thru and thru.

Lesbians would just drive a car over a cliff killing her kids?

Nah, this guy was clearly a closeted homosexual.
Maybe he identified neither man or woman. My friend works with one of those mentally disturbed types that wishes to be referred to as "they"

How do you know he was Heterosexual. Just as likely he was a closeted Homosexual. Unless you have some test, then you can't know.

Oh, wait
It happens too often. A man seems to be leading a normal life - wife, kids, house, job, everything. Then he comes out as gay and leaves his wife and kids for the gay lifestyle.
Unlike this guy who had a domestic dispute with his girlfriend, shot a cop, shot his kids and his girlfriend's kids....and then offed himself.

Hetero thru and thru.
You are just a heterophobe!

Hmm...now this..is a stupid thread title. If you believe that any of these factors had anything to do with this person's actions..you are a fool.
If you are trolling the masses..surely you can do better?

T's & P's? If your response to this tragedy is a post such as this...allow me to doubt you give a shit about either the children or the police.
So...saying T's & P's is indicating a lack of giving a shit? That's an interesting take considering all the T's & P's going out over the multitude of shootings we see every year now.

Oh, wait
You mean his having a girlfriend and two of the kids HE MURDERED being his?

But leave it to trumpanzees to try to peg him as gay. That's a closeted move.

Like this one? A Woman who had children with her ex-husband, left her husband to Marry her Lesbian lover, then, after informing her Wife that she was leaving her for a Man (I know it gets confussing), the Lesbian lover, Killed her?

(UPDATED) Family confirms former NP woman shot, killed in Lincoln

You mean like that?

Oh, wait

Hetero thru and thru.
You are just a heterophobe!

Closeted Straight?

Hmm...now this..is a stupid thread title. If you believe that any of these factors had anything to do with this person's actions..you are a fool.

T's & P's? If your response to this tragedy is a post such as this...allow me to doubt you give a shit about either the children or the police.
So...saying T's & P's is indicating a lack of giving a shit? That's an interesting take considering all the T's & P's going out over the multitude of shootings we see every year now.
I'm pleased you find my take "interesting". Your assumptions are incorrect. I don't doubt the sincerity of most....Despite the volume of tragedy out in the world.
I doubt your sincerity..As it seems your response was to start a thread with a provocative title and troll those who rise to the bait. Which, of course, is your right--just save the false sympathy...as it really has no place in a thread like this..IMO.

Of course, yours was obviously not sincere. You could (again obviously) not give a shit about dead kids.

Of course, yours was obviously not sincere. You could (again obviously) not give a shit about dead kids.
And you know I am not sincere......how?

I'm the one who started this thread in concern over the children's death at the hands of an out of control white male hetero. Where is YOUR concern for the dead children? Have I missed it somewhere?

I'm the one who started this thread in concern over the children's death at the hands of an out of control white male hetero. Where is YOUR concern for the dead children? Have I missed it somewhere?

I agree with Evil Eye. Your concern does not seem sincere.

You seem to be enjoying your attempt to make an equivalence between this and other attacks by not white hetro males.

Except that you seem too dim to realize that all you are doing it drawing attention to the vast difference in the response.

Don't let these people rile you up ...
I am sure the dead children appreciate your concern as well as your sincere thoughts and prayers.

You seem to be hung up with race, sexual preference, and gender. Which makes you a racist sexist heterophobe.

I happen to be a heterosexual white male. I'm i suppose to kill my wife and kids? I didn't know!

EVERY WORD SPELLED OUT EXCEPT "THOUGHT'S AND PRAYER'S"

You've used the initials T's & P's" in multiple threads and multiple posts to demonize those that expressed their sincere hurt over the loss of live's.

You busted yourself.

And you still haven't forwarded proof that the guy was Hetro, or for that matter, that he didn't identify as a female.

Get started sport, you got some work to do to save your failing thread.

Please..it's too early for me to laugh this hard! I can't believe that you are so stupid as to actually believe anything you just wrote. You started this thread 'out of concern'?

"Out of control white male hetero" No semantically loaded terms there eh? Just sincere depth of concern, right?

Other than in theory, I don't care about some dead kids I've never knew....I deplore the act...but life is too short to bleed every time someone else gets cut. If you feel the need to focus on white hetero males as the cause of all of life's sufferings....you are actually acting exactly the same as those who feel all blacks are the problem..or all gays...or all whiny white women.

It's just that the arrant falsity of your post shines through...I felt impelled to comment.

scummy OP

I actually got a little teared up thinking about them 4 kids, and this other story I saw this morning fucking BROKE me.

upload_2018-6-12_10-56-47.png

Sad day for folks who give 5 fucks about children - good day for racist ops i guess

First off, what a terrible job writing the story.

It is a very sad situation and a tragedy, mental illness is a huge problem in this country and I am not sure what the cause of it is because it seems to be a growing problem, is it the environment or physical problem? I’m not sure however we need to take a hard look at the issue as it seems to be getting worse.

Sad sad sad when people do this especially when the innocent are involved.

Statistically speaking.....
Betcha he was either atheist or leftist (or leftist atheist). There seems to be a disproportionate amount of mental illness among those.
Prove me wrong..

Sad sad sad when people do this especially when the innocent are involved.

Statistically speaking.....
Betcha he was either atheist or leftist (or leftist atheist). There seems to be a disproportionate amount of mental illness among those.
Prove me wrong..
I guess I consider Religion a mental illness, myself - - - but I've also got some blunders of my own so there's some perspective there I guess.

Forum List

Back