U.S. soldiers in S Korea

Fake News Liberals are bummed out and they want everyone else to be bummed out as well..

They'll turn any great news into a negative ... screw them...

Pres. Trump has vowed to suspended military war games and exercises with South Korea.

Calling them, "expensive and provocative".

Thank you Pres. Trump..... :thup:

Last edited:
Our amazing Pres. Trump is already talking about reducing the size of the U.S. military presence in South Korea, which is currently around 30,000 soldiers.

This will save the American taxpayer a boatload of money. .... :thup:
Let's make them border guards.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is already talking about reducing the size of the U.S. military presence in South Korea, which is currently around 30,000 soldiers.

It's on the table, but even with a success, it's years away.

Pres. Trump has also suspended military war games and exercises with South Korea.

No order has yet been given, and they will continue with Japan in any case.

I hope our wonderful Pres. Trump also draws down the number of U.S. soldiers stationed around the numerous military bases in Germany and Japan, which currently is around 40,000 troops in each country.

WWll has been over for 70+ years.

Time to fold the tent and return home. .... :cool:

Pres. Trump has also suspended military war games and exercises with South Korea.

He has to give up something and war games happen all over the world and heck .. save some bucks for the Wall..

Last edited:

It will never happen.

I hope our wonderful Pres. Trump also draws down the number of U.S. soldiers stationed around the numerous military bases in Germany and Japan.

WWll has been over for 70+ years. .... :cool:

It will never happen.

Fake News Liberals are bummed out and they want everyone else to be bummed out as well..

I think the Iran Deal and the ACA, the Paris Accord and the UN are good deals, what Trump did yesterday, not impressed.

CNN talked about this....but they said it differently...
"Trump blatantly disregarding dedicated American soldiers carrying out their duties.... said one soldier, "I am not sure where I will be deployed"..... here with us is 8 panelist, all dedicated to the message that Trump is a horrible President..."

We should have pulled our troops from there and from Japan decades ago

Save that money and bring it back home

Let China have them both -- they are our ally now

I hope our wonderful Pres. Trump also draws down the number of U.S. soldiers stationed around the numerous military bases in Germany and Japan, which currently is around 40,000 troops in each country.

WWll has been over for 70+ years.

Time to fold the tent and return home. .... :cool:
Except Japan and South Korea are protected under our nuclear umbrella. People worry that the two countries would feel compelled to get nukes if we pull out. Now I don't understand why that would be, since if we can hit NoKo from our silos in the Midwest, we can protect Japan and SoKo from the same silos. However, that is what some people are worrying about.
Personally, I think it would be great if we could remove our military from SoKo and quit threatening NoKo by our very presence. Some people think if we left, though, NoKo would march into the South and take over.

Thats Amazing, news. The depressed liberal turds are now resorting to jumping off cliffs

I think the Iran Deal and the ACA, the Paris Accord and the UN are good deals, what Trump did yesterday, not impressed.

I would have bet on you feeling that way Penelope darlin but just to be in your thoughts is a blessing..:)

The U.S military presence on the island of Guam is like an armed fortress in in the pacific ocean. Which can strike any area of Asia if needed with ease. Thus negating the need for costly U.S. military bases on both Japan and South Korea. ... :cool:

I would have bet on you feeling that way Penelope darlin but just to be in your thoughts is a blessing..:)

Reality is not always a blessing.

Forum List

Back