Another war crime sanctioned by the "great statesman"!

we have VIDEO of funerals where the alleged killed Palestinian sat up in the coffin and went back to killing after they thought the cameras were off.
i want to see this video.:auiqs.jpg:

So what did we establish so far -

Economic sanctions = war crime?

Didn't we rather establish, use quotes from actual law and real life examples, that neither economic sanctions nor maritime blockades are war crimes?

And that use of the term "war crime" is a blanket I'm-not-sure-why-its-a-war-crime-but-Jews-are-doing-it-so-it-must-be-evil.
No we didn't. The shit you posted was just that.

So, out of curiosity, was it the actual law that was shit? Or the real life examples that were shit?
Your quote

Ah, so its automatically shit just because I was the one posting it?
No.

Didn't we rather establish, use quotes from actual law and real life examples, that neither economic sanctions nor maritime blockades are war crimes?

And that use of the term "war crime" is a blanket I'm-not-sure-why-its-a-war-crime-but-Jews-are-doing-it-so-it-must-be-evil.
No we didn't. The shit you posted was just that.

So, out of curiosity, was it the actual law that was shit? Or the real life examples that were shit?
Your quote

Ah, so its automatically shit just because I was the one posting it?
No.

So my original question still stands. Was it the actual law that was shit or the real life examples?

Only "humanitarian equipment", including food and medicine, will now be allowed through Kerem Shalom.
this is a war crime?? please link the specifics
this seems like a lot of what Israel does = showing great restraint

Last edited:
So, you were shot down

Did you miss the photo of IDF troops strapping a kid to their jeep and using him as a human shield?

Who was "shot down" again?
Yeah, you find ONE photo....and from the entire conflict, just over the past ten years, we have VIDEO of funerals where the alleged killed Palestinian sat up in the coffin and went back to killing after they thought the cameras were off.

The truth is, there is a lot more footage and PROOF that the dirty Palestinians use old women and children as shields. Not only because they are cowards of the worst sort, but because they can then take it to a world media that is complicit with their Jew hatred.

Nice try, but you failed yet again.

He is an. :ahole-1: What about those Arabs who use their kids as Human Shields knowing they might die and being proud of them calling them martyrs?

we have VIDEO of funerals where the alleged killed Palestinian sat up in the coffin and went back to killing after they thought the cameras were off.
i want to see this video.:auiqs.jpg:

A two-second search.

Welcome to My festival where I point and laugh at you for the rest of your life.

Now, go try and educate yourself. I won't be responding to you again.

So, you were shot down

Did you miss the photo of IDF troops strapping a kid to their jeep and using him as a human shield?

Yeah, you find ONE photo....and from the entire conflict, just over the past ten years, we have VIDEO of funerals where the alleged killed Palestinian sat up in the coffin and went back to killing after they thought the cameras were off.

The truth is, there is a lot more footage and PROOF that the dirty Palestinians use old women and children as shields. Not only because they are cowards of the worst sort, but because they can then take it to a world media that is complicit with their Jew hatred.

Yep, here is another typical zionut who thinks that because only one image of IDF using kids as human shield makes it acceptable.

You are a fucking retard!

Accusing others of being MORE guilty does not remove guilt idiot!

So, you were shot down

Yep, here is another typical zionut who thinks that because only one image of IDF using kids as human shield makes it acceptable.

you haven't produced the evidence that it's a war crime
I'm waiting

So, you were shot down

I'm waiting

Really? It's funny how zionuts have selective vision!

So, you were shot down

I'm waiting
Using kids as human shield?

So, you were shot down

I'm waiting

....waiting and waiting for your evidence that you said there was a war crime
either provide it or your just posting fiction

I'm waiting

You are not going to get a response. He is an :asshole:

I'm waiting

I'm convinced you aren't forming the question inadequately. Be more specific.

I'm waiting

just as I thought
you post bullshit

I'm waiting

just as I thought
you post bullshit
Are you aware I'm not the former poster?:icon_rolleyes:

A war in Syria Genious.

Palestinians are - preferable compared to you .
Well, the Palestinians can join the war in Syria. You know, help build their new homeland.
Palis seem to have no problem with violence.
Yep, and no problem with using the innocent as shields!

Yep, both sides are pretty adept at doing that!

Hamas, Palestinians, Hezbola....they are all the same.

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

Unfortunately, it's true.....(the child abuse thing)

....it's everywhere............. this ....islamic lifesyle that sunnimanicotti knows all about but doesn't practice - thank God.

what the f is wrong with them SUNNImarbles ??!!!??

...this week alone:

ISIS claimed responsibility Wednesday for the deadly Toronto shooting and investigators

Suicide bomb kills election candidate, driver in Pakistan

Yemen’s child soldiers are the country’s ‘lost boys,’ facing a long road of rehab after sexual abuse at the front lines.

Taliban kill 7 police in eastern province & 11 killed in blast near airport in Afghanistan

Syria: Suicide bombings kill 38 in southern province

6 dead - Somali security forces shot dead three extremists and foiled an attempted al-Shabab attack on the presidential palace that began with a car bomb exploding, police said Saturday.

... and on and on and on..............from the shores of the gazastrict to the cave-mountains of afghanistan and everywhere in between !

Well, the Palestinians can join the war in Syria. You know, help build their new homeland.
Palis seem to have no problem with violence.
Yep, and no problem with using the innocent as shields!

Yep, both sides are pretty adept at doing that!

Hamas, Palestinians, Hezbola....they are all the same.

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

Unfortunately, it's true.....(the child abuse thing)

....it's everywhere............. this ....islamic lifesyle that sunnimanicotti knows all about but doesn't practice - thank God.

what the f is wrong with them SUNNImarbles ??!!!??

...this week alone:

ISIS claimed responsibility Wednesday for the deadly Toronto shooting and investigators

Suicide bomb kills election candidate, driver in Pakistan

Yemen’s child soldiers are the country’s ‘lost boys,’ facing a long road of rehab after sexual abuse at the front lines.

Taliban kill 7 police in eastern province & 11 killed in blast near airport in Afghanistan

Syria: Suicide bombings kill 38 in southern province

6 dead - Somali security forces shot dead three extremists and foiled an attempted al-Shabab attack on the presidential palace that began with a car bomb exploding, police said Saturday.

... and on and on and on..............from the shores of the gazastrict to the cave-mountains of afghanistan and everywhere in between !

I guess you missed this one.... Or, like most zionut liars just choose to believe that the boy sat there of his own free will

IDF.jpg

Awwww al the Jewish children killed by Palestinian animals in restaurants, schools and nurseries, not to mention the animals indoctrinate their own kids to become suicide bonbers and fighters, and sub-humanity feigns fake outrage over the Israelis capturing one of these indoctrinated kids that Palestinian animals regularly use as human shields.

Ya gotta love their hypocricy. As if they really give a shit. They're probably very upset that nothing happened to the kid...such that they woukd be able to broadcast the child's death all over their fake Pallywood propaganda media.

Forum List

Back