Another war crime sanctioned by the "great statesman"!

Well, the Palestinians can join the war in Syria. You know, help build their new homeland.
Palis seem to have no problem with violence.
Yep, and no problem with using the innocent as shields!

Yep, both sides are pretty adept at doing that!

Hamas, Palestinians, Hezbola....they are all the same.

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

No he doesn’t. He’s too stupid

Too stupid to call out liars?

Nope, I don't think so fucking liar !

main-qimg-eeb32d89e37852e47edddb9271792e61-c

Nutandyahoo has put his name to, sanctioned, again, a war crime! Yes or no?

Economic sanctions are not war crimes. Read my post #72.

Read it, replied to it...

"Economic sanctions" = Collective punishment by any other name when it comes to Israeli treatment of Palestinians, the treatment of Gaza.

Unless you are a blind zionut of course!
Like the sanctions imposed by Muslim nations upon the Palis?

Deflection
Reduced to a quivering lump, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Palis seem to have no problem with violence.

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

The Palestinians use their kids as Human Sheilds all the tine. You don’t see anything wrong with that

Not off topic!!!!!
If we are talking about “ collective punishment “ regarding the Israelis being a “ war crime” why should it be any different for the Palestinians?

Well, moron, it IS off topic, read the fucking OP title! If you want to start a thread about Palestinian "collective punishment" then go ahead.

Now you can FUCK OFF !!!!! :ahole-1:

Make me you prick! That would make my year!

No Moron, it’s not off topic. What applies to one party should apply to the other . Go FUCK YOURSELF

Not off topic!!!!!
If we are talking about “ collective punishment “ regarding the Israelis being a “ war crime” why should it be any different for the Palestinians?

Well, moron, it IS off topic, read the fucking OP title! If you want to start a thread about Palestinian "collective punishment" then go ahead.

No Moron, it’s not off topic. What applies to one party should apply to the other . Go FUCK YOURSELF
It doesn't ho that way. If the topic is german history you can't jack it and turn it into Chinese history just because it's history.

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

The Palestinians use their kids as Human Sheilds all the tine. You don’t see anything wrong with that
I don't believe they have ever said do. Stop putting words in other peoples' mouths.

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

Why is it that you retards think that its normal to defend by deflecting?

You don't see anything wrong with the IDF using a 13 year old tied to their jeep?

See if you can respond to an actual comment!

Trouble is you are a fucking moron!

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

I don't believe they have ever said do. Stop putting words in other peoples' mouths.

Sadly this moron is of very limited intelligence and incapable of doing what he accuses others of NOT doing!

Did we see any comment from this moron relating to IDF using a 13 year old as a human shield?

Nutandyahoo has put his name to, sanctioned, again, a war crime! Yes or no?

Economic sanctions are not war crimes. Read my post #72.

Read it, replied to it...

"Economic sanctions" = Collective punishment by any other name when it comes to Israeli treatment of Palestinians, the treatment of Gaza.

Unless you are a blind zionut of course!
Like the sanctions imposed by Muslim nations upon the Palis?

Deflection
Reduced to a quivering lump, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

It would take someone of considerably greater intelligence than you fool!

Not off topic!!!!!

I would slap you but I wouldn't want to get moron on my hand!

However, if you really want to bring it on, I will wait for you fucking worthless ****.

Make me fuck myself you moron! You wouldn't last long you prick!

Not off topic!!!!!

However, if you really want to bring it on, I will wait for you fucking worthless ****.

Brought up a valid point and of course there is no response? FUCK YOU. !!!!! :321:

Not off topic!!!!!

Brought up a valid point and of course there is no response? FUCK YOU. !!!!! :321:

Fuck off you fucking pussy!

Not off topic!!!!!

You wouldn't know a "valid point" if it kicked you in the ass prick!

I responded to you pointless comment... Did you not like it? FUCKING SHAME!!!

Not off topic!!!!!

You wouldn't know a "valid point" if it kicked you in the ass prick!

I responded to you pointless comment... Did you not like it? FUCKING SHAME!!!

I responded to a pointless comment that you initiated.... Did you not like it? FUCK YOU !!!

Not off topic!!!!!

Fuck off you fucking pussy!

After you put your PRICK in your mouth.

War crimes are not acceptable under ANY circumstance

Agreed ...

2073556.jpg

So, you agree that nutandyahoo should be tried for war crimes?
You seem to be suffering from NDS, Netanyahu Derangement Syndrome, the most common illness found among PaliNazi terrorist lovers. Must piss you off that this countries leaders and the public have so much respect for Netanyahu, and rightly so.

b1cc37ac7c9e44f493d6d8de18feec80_18.jpg

Agreed ...

2073556.jpg

You seem to be suffering from NDS, Netanyahu Derangement Syndrome, the most common illness found among PaliNazi terrorist lovers. Must piss you off that this countries leaders and the public have so much respect for Netanyahu, and rightly so.

The world knows what Israel does to palestinians.

Agreed ...

2073556.jpg

The World knows what the Arabs have done to the Jewish People since Mohammed :321:

Agreed ...

2073556.jpg

The World knows what the Arabs have done to the Jewish People since Mohammed :321:
I haven't heard. So neither has the world.

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

Why is it that you retards think that its normal to defend by deflecting?

You don't see anything wrong with the IDF using a 13 year old tied to their jeep?

See if you can respond to an actual comment!

Trouble is you are a fucking moron!
So, you were shot down and then decide that everyone else is deflecting.

You have a personal hatred for Israelis yet berate anyone who shows a dislike for Palestinians.

How is the world supposed to take you?

I detest Palestinians. They are hatemongers and murderers. They hide behind old women and children while lobbing bombs at innocent people and when confronted, demand peace (BUT ONLY ON THEIR TERMS).

I have no use for a Palestinian. They could all die tomorrow and the world would be a better place.

Forum List

Back